SO,my husband and I are 80% convinced to go to Venice in Mid December,as we love beautiful places,arts and culture, good food and wine. We stay in Paris and we are on a tight budget, but would really like to know from people who have visited the following places, which they would recommend for a weekend to get the best value for money and experience in general?
I would appreciate it.
The places are:
A bit vague - but still want to ask.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 2 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 3 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 4 Help with England/Wales tour
- 5 Spain and Portugal return
- 6 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 7 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 8 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 9 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 10 Did I miss MaiTai's Paris trip report??
- 11 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 12 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 13 Ireland or Scotland
- 14 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 15 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 16 Question on France travel
- 17 Cruise the River Shannon
- 18 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 19 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 20 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 21 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 22 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 23 Autumn in Paris
- 24 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 25 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe