SO,my husband and I are 80% convinced to go to Venice in Mid December,as we love beautiful places,arts and culture, good food and wine. We stay in Paris and we are on a tight budget, but would really like to know from people who have visited the following places, which they would recommend for a weekend to get the best value for money and experience in general?
I would appreciate it.
The places are:
A bit vague - but still want to ask.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley
- 2 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 3 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 4 Macarons!
- 5 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 6 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 7 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 8 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 9 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 10 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 11 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 12 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 13 Southern Turkey -- hiking the Lycian Way
- 14 Lycian Way
- 15 Some Observations on a Fantastic Journey through Western Turkey
- 16 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 17 Rental Car in Paris
- 18 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 19 Lycian Way Self Guided Options
- 20 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 21 A week on the Amalfi Coast--Itinerary Advice Needed!
- 22 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 23 3 nights in sorrento/amalfi - please help with day planning
- 24 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 25 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast