SO,my husband and I are 80% convinced to go to Venice in Mid December,as we love beautiful places,arts and culture, good food and wine. We stay in Paris and we are on a tight budget, but would really like to know from people who have visited the following places, which they would recommend for a weekend to get the best value for money and experience in general?
I would appreciate it.
The places are:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 가입 머니 ≪접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 3 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 4 Transportation
- 5 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 6 4 days in Provence in early June
- 7 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 8 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 9 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 10 Leather goods in Florence
- 11 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 12 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 13 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 France Itinerary Advice
- 16 dinner jackets
- 17 Trip to Rome
- 18 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 19 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 20 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 21 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 22 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 23 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 24 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 25 Things to do in Montpellier