SO,my husband and I are 80% convinced to go to Venice in Mid December,as we love beautiful places,arts and culture, good food and wine. We stay in Paris and we are on a tight budget, but would really like to know from people who have visited the following places, which they would recommend for a weekend to get the best value for money and experience in general?
I would appreciate it.
The places are:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland itinerary advice
- 2 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 5 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 6 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 8 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 9 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 10 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 11 Help with tips in UK
- 12 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 13 Positano Hotel in September
- 14 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 15 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 16 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 17 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 18 Andalucia Spain
- 19 Valencia Spain
- 20 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 21 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 22 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 23 Paris in August
- 24 Getting around London
- 25 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?