SO,my husband and I are 80% convinced to go to Venice in Mid December,as we love beautiful places,arts and culture, good food and wine. We stay in Paris and we are on a tight budget, but would really like to know from people who have visited the following places, which they would recommend for a weekend to get the best value for money and experience in general?
I would appreciate it.
The places are:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 2 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 3 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 4 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 5 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 6 6 Days in Italy
- 7 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 8 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 9 Low Deposit Holidays| Low Cost Getaway| Secure From Book It Now
- 10 Have Toddler, Will Travel
- 11 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 12 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 13 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 14 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 15 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 16 Stu Tower
- 17 Single Female Traveler in Italy
- 18 Maybe your worst nightmare...
- 19 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 20 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 21 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 22 Crete Holiday
- 23 DeGaulle to the dock at Le Pecq?
- 24 What to do in San Marino + Internet connection
- 25 skopsko beer and shopsko salad. my week in macedonia