SO,my husband and I are 80% convinced to go to Venice in Mid December,as we love beautiful places,arts and culture, good food and wine. We stay in Paris and we are on a tight budget, but would really like to know from people who have visited the following places, which they would recommend for a weekend to get the best value for money and experience in general?
I would appreciate it.
The places are:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London's Must Sights!
- 2 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 3 First trip to Italy
- 4 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 5 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 6 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 7 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 8 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 9 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 10 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 11 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 12 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 13 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 14 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 15 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 16 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 17 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 18 4 days in switzerland
- 19 Vienna or Budapest?
- 20 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 21 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 22 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 23 14 nights in Europe
- 24 French immersion courses in France
- 25 Berlin, germany