SO,my husband and I are 80% convinced to go to Venice in Mid December,as we love beautiful places,arts and culture, good food and wine. We stay in Paris and we are on a tight budget, but would really like to know from people who have visited the following places, which they would recommend for a weekend to get the best value for money and experience in general?
I would appreciate it.
The places are:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days to spend in europe
- 2 12 days europe
- 3 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 4 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 5 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 6 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 7 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 8 Ireland one week
- 9 Please suggest best itinerary
- 10 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 11 Compare & Save Cheap Hotel Deals
- 12 Weekend hopping: Ghent, Zadar, Lisbon, Bosch, Brno,...
- 13 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 14 cell phone companys
- 15 CDG international flight
- 16 Berlin restaurant recs
- 17 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 18 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 19 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 20 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 21 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 22 Seville in late January
- 23 Lipari to Capri??
- 24 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 25 2 Porto-Lisbon q's, 1 phone q