I have been working on an itinerary for a 2+ week itinerary in Ireland. Mostly I have worked it out, but I am still uncertain on a where to spend 4 nights between Killarney and Dublin. For reference purposes, the settled portion of the itinerary looks like this:
Inis Mor - 4 nights
Galway - 2 nights
Killarney - 3 nights
unknown - 4 nights
Dublin - 4 nights
I was thinking maybe Cahir ( not unreasonably located for Cashel and Kilkenny day trips), but I am open to other suggestions (even radical ones, I still haven't completely talked myself out of spending an entire day getting close to Giant's Causeway for two nights, plus 2 nights in Belfast) The 4 nights in question will be in early September.
Thank you for any assistance you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RICOH Printer Fixed CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Paris for children
- 3 Scotland - We're Here!
- 4 IWM
- 5 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 6 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 7 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 8 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 9 Guided Vatican Tours
- 10 Avoid Europcar!
- 11 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 12 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 13 Couscous
- 14 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 15 Train / Calabria
- 16 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 17 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 18 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 19 London in Winter Report
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 21 16 days in France and Italy
- 22 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 23 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 24 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 25 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
A base for four nights between Killarney and Dublin (no car)