I have been working on an itinerary for a 2+ week itinerary in Ireland. Mostly I have worked it out, but I am still uncertain on a where to spend 4 nights between Killarney and Dublin. For reference purposes, the settled portion of the itinerary looks like this:
Inis Mor - 4 nights
Galway - 2 nights
Killarney - 3 nights
unknown - 4 nights
Dublin - 4 nights
I was thinking maybe Cahir ( not unreasonably located for Cashel and Kilkenny day trips), but I am open to other suggestions (even radical ones, I still haven't completely talked myself out of spending an entire day getting close to Giant's Causeway for two nights, plus 2 nights in Belfast) The 4 nights in question will be in early September.
Thank you for any assistance you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wake Up Mods
- 2 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 3 Greece and Italy Combo
- 4 Which city order makes most sense?
- 5 favorite app for converting US $$
- 6 Trip in September
- 7 SNCF - low price for summer
- 8 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 9 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 10 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 11 Best of Norway
- 12 a week in Lombardia
- 13 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 14 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 15 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 16 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 17 One week in London with kids
- 18 Light weight small converter?
- 19 Positano Surprise
- 20 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 21 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 22 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 23 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 24 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 25 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
A base for four nights between Killarney and Dublin (no car)