I have been working on an itinerary for a 2+ week itinerary in Ireland. Mostly I have worked it out, but I am still uncertain on a where to spend 4 nights between Killarney and Dublin. For reference purposes, the settled portion of the itinerary looks like this:
Inis Mor - 4 nights
Galway - 2 nights
Killarney - 3 nights
unknown - 4 nights
Dublin - 4 nights
I was thinking maybe Cahir ( not unreasonably located for Cashel and Kilkenny day trips), but I am open to other suggestions (even radical ones, I still haven't completely talked myself out of spending an entire day getting close to Giant's Causeway for two nights, plus 2 nights in Belfast) The 4 nights in question will be in early September.
Thank you for any assistance you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 2 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 3 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 4 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 5 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 6 Revised itinerary for italy
- 7 Bernina Express mid-March
- 8 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 9 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 where to stay in London?
- 14 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 15 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 16 Flamenco in October
- 17 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 18 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 19 4 days itinerary for France
- 20 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 21 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 22 getting to CDG
- 23 A Month stay in Southern France
- 24 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 25 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
A base for four nights between Killarney and Dublin (no car)