I have been working on an itinerary for a 2+ week itinerary in Ireland. Mostly I have worked it out, but I am still uncertain on a where to spend 4 nights between Killarney and Dublin. For reference purposes, the settled portion of the itinerary looks like this:
Inis Mor - 4 nights
Galway - 2 nights
Killarney - 3 nights
unknown - 4 nights
Dublin - 4 nights
I was thinking maybe Cahir ( not unreasonably located for Cashel and Kilkenny day trips), but I am open to other suggestions (even radical ones, I still haven't completely talked myself out of spending an entire day getting close to Giant's Causeway for two nights, plus 2 nights in Belfast) The 4 nights in question will be in early September.
Thank you for any assistance you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 2 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 3 Fifty Years Later, Paris
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 6 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 7 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 8 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 9 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 10 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 13 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 Summer Travel order
- 16 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 17 Trip suggestion
- 18 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 19 Dijon in December!
- 20 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 24 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 25 Overnight trip from Barcelona
A base for four nights between Killarney and Dublin (no car)