i'm planning a trip in 17 September and the return will be in 2 October with my family (8 members: 3 kids and 5 adults) (kids age: 8,11,13)
our arrival flight will be in paris and the return flight too.
i want your suggestions for planning this trip.
for sure we are gonna stay in paris but i think 15 days is too much in paris, thats why i am thinking to go to Belgium or Switzerland by train ( i want it to be less than 5 hours and 30 min away).
i just want to visit paris and one other city since we are a family.
please i want your suggestions...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 2 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 3 Pottery factory tour on Poland (?)
- 4 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 5 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 6 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 7 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 8 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 9 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 10 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 11 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 12 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 13 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 14 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 15 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 16 Salzburg itinerary review
- 17 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 18 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 19 Milan and Lake Como
- 20 weekend from cologne germany
- 21 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 22 Switzerland in September
- 23 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 24 Where to eat in Rome?
- 25 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?