i'm planning a trip in 17 September and the return will be in 2 October with my family (8 members: 3 kids and 5 adults) (kids age: 8,11,13)
our arrival flight will be in paris and the return flight too.
i want your suggestions for planning this trip.
for sure we are gonna stay in paris but i think 15 days is too much in paris, thats why i am thinking to go to Belgium or Switzerland by train ( i want it to be less than 5 hours and 30 min away).
i just want to visit paris and one other city since we are a family.
please i want your suggestions...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 2 Driving through Paris
- 3 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 4 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 5 Northern Ireland ideas
- 6 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 7 Italy June 6-16
- 8 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 9 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 10 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 13 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 14 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 15 Long weekend in Albania
- 16 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 17 Airfare from Paris to Bastia
- 18 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 19 hill of crosses
- 20 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 21 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 22 Planning A trip
- 23 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 24 A week in the Occitanie
- 25 Munich and....???