I am teaching English in Lithuania, but my only passport stamp is Latvia, when I arrived, January 14,08, by air from the USA. I am a U.S. Citizen. My flight leaves Riga 94 days after I arrived. My concern is if Latvian customs will actually flag my overstay, and if so, what kind of fine and other consequences might result. My flight from Riga stops at Copenhagen, then non-stop to the USA. Does anyone have any experience or input to my situation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London visit
- 2 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 3 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 4 21 Days in Central Europe
- 5 My itinerary for Greece
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 8 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 9 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 10 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 11 London 2nd time around
- 12 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 13 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 14 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 15 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 16 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 17 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 18 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 21 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 22 Budget for 3 Month's
- 23 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 24 Questions for my German friends
- 25 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???