I am teaching English in Lithuania, but my only passport stamp is Latvia, when I arrived, January 14,08, by air from the USA. I am a U.S. Citizen. My flight leaves Riga 94 days after I arrived. My concern is if Latvian customs will actually flag my overstay, and if so, what kind of fine and other consequences might result. My flight from Riga stops at Copenhagen, then non-stop to the USA. Does anyone have any experience or input to my situation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 2 Day trip from London to Paris
- 3 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 4 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 5 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 6 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 7 5am arrival in Dublin
- 8 London tube
- 9 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Hotel in Venice
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 14 Europe-21 days in September 2014
- 15 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 16 What are the best places to see in England
- 17 London hotel
- 18 7 days in Greece
- 19 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 20 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 21 Europe in 21 days
- 22 London day trips, especially castles
- 23 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 24 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 25 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay