I am teaching English in Lithuania, but my only passport stamp is Latvia, when I arrived, January 14,08, by air from the USA. I am a U.S. Citizen. My flight leaves Riga 94 days after I arrived. My concern is if Latvian customs will actually flag my overstay, and if so, what kind of fine and other consequences might result. My flight from Riga stops at Copenhagen, then non-stop to the USA. Does anyone have any experience or input to my situation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Needed: a nice beach break in Spain!
- 2 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 3 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 4 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 5 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 6 First Trip to Italy - Could use some help!
- 7 Train tickets within Italy
- 8 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 9 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 10 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 11 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 12 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 13 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 14 Cycling in Southern France--Flat terraine
- 15 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 Hotel in Istanbul
- 18 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 19 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 20 Mont St. Michele?
- 21 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 22 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 23 Our first trip to Europe
- 24 Best driving map for Greece?
- 25 Train from Monterosso to Padua