I am teaching English in Lithuania, but my only passport stamp is Latvia, when I arrived, January 14,08, by air from the USA. I am a U.S. Citizen. My flight leaves Riga 94 days after I arrived. My concern is if Latvian customs will actually flag my overstay, and if so, what kind of fine and other consequences might result. My flight from Riga stops at Copenhagen, then non-stop to the USA. Does anyone have any experience or input to my situation?
- 1 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 2 HELP stuck in Italy
- 3 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 4 Selva Gardena to Lake Como - Where to stay in between?
- 5 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 6 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 7 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 8 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 9 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 10 Nice
- 11 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 12 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 13 trip
- 14 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 15 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 16 France: CDG to Beaune
- 17 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 18 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 19 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 20 semi escorted tours
- 21 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 22 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 23 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 24 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 25 large supermarket in Munich - where?