I am teaching English in Lithuania, but my only passport stamp is Latvia, when I arrived, January 14,08, by air from the USA. I am a U.S. Citizen. My flight leaves Riga 94 days after I arrived. My concern is if Latvian customs will actually flag my overstay, and if so, what kind of fine and other consequences might result. My flight from Riga stops at Copenhagen, then non-stop to the USA. Does anyone have any experience or input to my situation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 4 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 5 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 6 First time Ireland trip
- 7 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 8 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 9 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 10 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 11 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 12 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 13 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 14 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 15 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 16 22 year olds in Europe
- 17 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 18 Granada
- 19 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 20 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 21 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Coffee in Naples
- 24 A Sardinia trip report
- 25 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy