I am teaching English in Lithuania, but my only passport stamp is Latvia, when I arrived, January 14,08, by air from the USA. I am a U.S. Citizen. My flight leaves Riga 94 days after I arrived. My concern is if Latvian customs will actually flag my overstay, and if so, what kind of fine and other consequences might result. My flight from Riga stops at Copenhagen, then non-stop to the USA. Does anyone have any experience or input to my situation?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 2 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 3 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 4 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Travel by train or bus
- 8 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 9 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 10 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 11 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 12 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 first european holiday itinery
- 16 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 17 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 18 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 19 To Paris and Provence in June
- 20 Cyprus in December
- 21 Cyprus photo gallery
- 22 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Which travel plan?
- 25 Florence in October