I am teaching English in Lithuania, but my only passport stamp is Latvia, when I arrived, January 14,08, by air from the USA. I am a U.S. Citizen. My flight leaves Riga 94 days after I arrived. My concern is if Latvian customs will actually flag my overstay, and if so, what kind of fine and other consequences might result. My flight from Riga stops at Copenhagen, then non-stop to the USA. Does anyone have any experience or input to my situation?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Albania for Beginners
- 2 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 3 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 4 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 13 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 14 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 15 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 16 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 17 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 18 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 19 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 20 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 21 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 22 Istanbul hotels
- 23 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 24 2 Week European Itinerary
- 25 2 wk Europe Trip Advice