Doing some preliminary research for a possible trip to italy in the Spring.
Are the 9 Euro train fares available at the station (or a few days prior to travel), or are they advanced-purchase tickets that disappear if I don't nail them down early?
They seem to be normal fares on regular trains without reservations.
Specifically I'm looking at Venice S.L-Verona, Verona-Padova, and Padova-Venice S.L.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chania
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 5 Theoxenia on Santorini
- 6 Spanish food - not that special?
- 7 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 8 Rome travel book, Nice extra
- 9 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 12 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 13 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 14 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 15 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 16 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 17 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 18 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 19 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 20 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 21 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 22 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 23 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 24 Car rental in Santorini port
- 25 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon