Doing some preliminary research for a possible trip to italy in the Spring.
Are the 9 Euro train fares available at the station (or a few days prior to travel), or are they advanced-purchase tickets that disappear if I don't nail them down early?
They seem to be normal fares on regular trains without reservations.
Specifically I'm looking at Venice S.L-Verona, Verona-Padova, and Padova-Venice S.L.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transylvania - June 2018
- 2 Italy Car Scam
- 3 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 4 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 5 Venice/Mestre
- 6 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 7 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 8 Krakow
- 9 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 10 Quizz !
- 11 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 12 Pay attention to your watches !
- 13 Spanish Medical Providers
- 14 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 15 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 16 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 17 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 18 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 9 Days in Spain
- 21 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 22 Iceland early december visit
- 23 Zurich to Milan trip
- 24 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 25 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May