Doing some preliminary research for a possible trip to italy in the Spring.
Are the 9 Euro train fares available at the station (or a few days prior to travel), or are they advanced-purchase tickets that disappear if I don't nail them down early?
They seem to be normal fares on regular trains without reservations.
Specifically I'm looking at Venice S.L-Verona, Verona-Padova, and Padova-Venice S.L.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생방송바카라∬＼＜ ４２８ＹＯ。ⅭＯℳ ＞＼∬【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 3 생중계바카라∬＼＜ ４２８ＹＯ。ⅭＯℳ ＞＼∬【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 Driving in Italy?
- 5 카지노사이트☩＼➾∫ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ∫➾＼☩【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 와와바카라∬＼＜ ４２８ＹＯ。ⅭＯℳ ＞＼∬【슈퍼카지노】
- 7 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 8 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 11 Ireland in April
- 12 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 13 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 14 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 15 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 16 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 17 Planning a European Trip
- 18 Scotland Trip
- 19 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 20 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 21 So much to do, so little time!
- 22 Tour of Northern Italy
- 23 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 24 Germany in December Trip Report
- 25 Lisbon trip report