Doing some preliminary research for a possible trip to italy in the Spring.
Are the 9 Euro train fares available at the station (or a few days prior to travel), or are they advanced-purchase tickets that disappear if I don't nail them down early?
They seem to be normal fares on regular trains without reservations.
Specifically I'm looking at Venice S.L-Verona, Verona-Padova, and Padova-Venice S.L.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 2 Italian lakes
- 3 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 4 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 5 France, UK and Ireland
- 6 French theater in Paris
- 7 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 8 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 9 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 10 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 11 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 12 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 13 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 14 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 15 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 16 What do after Bernia Express?
- 17 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 Walking itinerary in England?
- 20 Rouen Tour Companies
- 21 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 22 No Periods in British Written English!
- 23 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 24 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 25 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal