I am planning a trip for my family (parents, husband and 2 babies (2.5yo and 1yo)) to Europe this October. My husband and I have been to London and Paris pre-babies and am now taking the entire family! Mostly going to relax and shop! We have 8-9 days (on the go days) and I am thinking 3 days for each destination: Los Angeles to Florence (air France) to London (easyjet) and end our trip in Paris (Eurostar) since it has a direct flight back to Los Angeles. Does this itinerary seem a bit too ambitious? I am thinking so especially since we'll be traveling with babies. We can do just Paris and London but my husband wants to try to squeeze in Florence. Any other destinations near London and Paris we should visit instead? Any advise would be greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 2 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 3 Prague
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 Sundays in Puglia
- 6 2 Months in Sicily
- 7 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 8 What tips can you give about packing?
- 9 Sim Card Options
- 10 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 11 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 12 Azores
- 13 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 14 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 15 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 16 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 17 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 18 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 19 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 22 Scotland in 7 Days
- 23 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 24 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 25 Climbing Ben Nevis in June