I am planning a trip for my family (parents, husband and 2 babies (2.5yo and 1yo)) to Europe this October. My husband and I have been to London and Paris pre-babies and am now taking the entire family! Mostly going to relax and shop! We have 8-9 days (on the go days) and I am thinking 3 days for each destination: Los Angeles to Florence (air France) to London (easyjet) and end our trip in Paris (Eurostar) since it has a direct flight back to Los Angeles. Does this itinerary seem a bit too ambitious? I am thinking so especially since we'll be traveling with babies. We can do just Paris and London but my husband wants to try to squeeze in Florence. Any other destinations near London and Paris we should visit instead? Any advise would be greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 2 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 3 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 4 Itinerary Help
- 5 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 6 House Hunting in France
- 7 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/tengenix-reviews/
- 8 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 9 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 10 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 11 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 12 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 13 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 16 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 17 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 20 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 21 Portugal with large family
- 22 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 23 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 24 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 25 Croatia