I am planning a trip for my family (parents, husband and 2 babies (2.5yo and 1yo)) to Europe this October. My husband and I have been to London and Paris pre-babies and am now taking the entire family! Mostly going to relax and shop! We have 8-9 days (on the go days) and I am thinking 3 days for each destination: Los Angeles to Florence (air France) to London (easyjet) and end our trip in Paris (Eurostar) since it has a direct flight back to Los Angeles. Does this itinerary seem a bit too ambitious? I am thinking so especially since we'll be traveling with babies. We can do just Paris and London but my husband wants to try to squeeze in Florence. Any other destinations near London and Paris we should visit instead? Any advise would be greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris hotels
- 2 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 3 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 4 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 5 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 6 London Hotels
- 7 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 8 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 9 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 10 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 11 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 12 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Back from Paris
- 15 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 16 Summer Travel order
- 17 10 days in Paris and......
- 18 Another tipping question: concierges
- 19 Brugge hotel help
- 20 Luggage Storage
- 21 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days