I am planning a trip for my family (parents, husband and 2 babies (2.5yo and 1yo)) to Europe this October. My husband and I have been to London and Paris pre-babies and am now taking the entire family! Mostly going to relax and shop! We have 8-9 days (on the go days) and I am thinking 3 days for each destination: Los Angeles to Florence (air France) to London (easyjet) and end our trip in Paris (Eurostar) since it has a direct flight back to Los Angeles. Does this itinerary seem a bit too ambitious? I am thinking so especially since we'll be traveling with babies. We can do just Paris and London but my husband wants to try to squeeze in Florence. Any other destinations near London and Paris we should visit instead? Any advise would be greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 2 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 5 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 9 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 10 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 11 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 12 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 13 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 14 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 15 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 16 Switzerland in October
- 17 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 18 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 19 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 20 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 21 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 22 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 23 Tuscany First Time
- 24 Iceland car rental agencies
- 25 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.