I am planning a trip for my family (parents, husband and 2 babies (2.5yo and 1yo)) to Europe this October. My husband and I have been to London and Paris pre-babies and am now taking the entire family! Mostly going to relax and shop! We have 8-9 days (on the go days) and I am thinking 3 days for each destination: Los Angeles to Florence (air France) to London (easyjet) and end our trip in Paris (Eurostar) since it has a direct flight back to Los Angeles. Does this itinerary seem a bit too ambitious? I am thinking so especially since we'll be traveling with babies. We can do just Paris and London but my husband wants to try to squeeze in Florence. Any other destinations near London and Paris we should visit instead? Any advise would be greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 2 Andalucia itinerary help
- 3 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 4 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 5 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 6 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 7 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 8 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 9 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 10 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 11 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 12 Barcelona
- 13 Planning a European Trip
- 14 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 15 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 16 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 17 Santorini lodging
- 18 Spain and South of France
- 19 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 20 Algarve location Help
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 23 Ischia
- 24 Killarney
- 25 Romania - Good destination for 2017