I have a business trip on 9th to13th March 2013 in Frankfurt, Germany. I intend to extend my stay from 14th to 22nd March. Frankfurt will be my base. I would like to explore Munich, Berlin and Cologne. Aside from this, I want to have a day or 2 in Paris. I also want to go to other countries like Benelux and Switzerland.
My questions are:
1. Would it be possible to visit those cities and countries within 9 days?
2. Can someone provide me with suggestions on how to cover those cities and countries?
3. Any ideas or tips, would it be wise to buy point-to-point ticket or purchase a ticket pass like Eurorail? (I'm thinking of traveling at night using train from crossing one country to another, this is to save cost on lodging).
4. Any suggestion on lodging like inn or hostel?
Would appreciate your tips / suggestions. Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 Maximizing Norway time
- 3 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 4 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 5 Hotels in Turin
- 6 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 7 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 8 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 9 3 days solo in London
- 10 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 11 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 12 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 13 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 14 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 15 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 16 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 17 Scotland
- 18 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 19 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 20 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 21 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 22 Studying art in English in venice
- 23 Berlin to ?
- 24 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 25 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers