I have a business trip on 9th to13th March 2013 in Frankfurt, Germany. I intend to extend my stay from 14th to 22nd March. Frankfurt will be my base. I would like to explore Munich, Berlin and Cologne. Aside from this, I want to have a day or 2 in Paris. I also want to go to other countries like Benelux and Switzerland.
My questions are:
1. Would it be possible to visit those cities and countries within 9 days?
2. Can someone provide me with suggestions on how to cover those cities and countries?
3. Any ideas or tips, would it be wise to buy point-to-point ticket or purchase a ticket pass like Eurorail? (I'm thinking of traveling at night using train from crossing one country to another, this is to save cost on lodging).
4. Any suggestion on lodging like inn or hostel?
Would appreciate your tips / suggestions. Thanks a lot!
9 Days of Travel in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 2 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 3 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 4 week in calabria
- 5 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 6 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 7 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 8 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 9 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 10 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 11 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 12 Akrotiri Tours
- 13 Walking in Oslo
- 14 London hotel tax is 20%
- 15 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 16 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 17 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 18 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 19 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 20 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 21 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 22 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 23 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 24 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 25 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia