I have a business trip on 9th to13th March 2013 in Frankfurt, Germany. I intend to extend my stay from 14th to 22nd March. Frankfurt will be my base. I would like to explore Munich, Berlin and Cologne. Aside from this, I want to have a day or 2 in Paris. I also want to go to other countries like Benelux and Switzerland.
My questions are:
1. Would it be possible to visit those cities and countries within 9 days?
2. Can someone provide me with suggestions on how to cover those cities and countries?
3. Any ideas or tips, would it be wise to buy point-to-point ticket or purchase a ticket pass like Eurorail? (I'm thinking of traveling at night using train from crossing one country to another, this is to save cost on lodging).
4. Any suggestion on lodging like inn or hostel?
Would appreciate your tips / suggestions. Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Paris
- 2 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 3 tipping
- 4 Vienna sights and tickets to sights in Prague and Budapest
- 5 Madrid Spain Hotels near Prado Museum
- 6 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 7 Germany
- 8 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 9 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 10 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 11 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 12 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 13 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 14 The DCC scam is spreading
- 15 What clothes?
- 16 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 17 Rome at Christmas
- 18 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 19 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 20 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 21 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 22 4 Country Itinerary
- 23 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 24 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 25 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries