I have a business trip on 9th to13th March 2013 in Frankfurt, Germany. I intend to extend my stay from 14th to 22nd March. Frankfurt will be my base. I would like to explore Munich, Berlin and Cologne. Aside from this, I want to have a day or 2 in Paris. I also want to go to other countries like Benelux and Switzerland.
My questions are:
1. Would it be possible to visit those cities and countries within 9 days?
2. Can someone provide me with suggestions on how to cover those cities and countries?
3. Any ideas or tips, would it be wise to buy point-to-point ticket or purchase a ticket pass like Eurorail? (I'm thinking of traveling at night using train from crossing one country to another, this is to save cost on lodging).
4. Any suggestion on lodging like inn or hostel?
Would appreciate your tips / suggestions. Thanks a lot!
9 Days of Travel in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 2 Cotswold Churches
- 3 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 4 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 5 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 6 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 7 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 8 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 9 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 10 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 11 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 12 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 13 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 14 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 15 London Trip Travel
- 16 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 17 I dream of Europe
- 18 Weekend in Norfolk
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 St Germain
- 21 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 22 Autumn in Paris
- 23 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 24 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 25 Norway 2014