I have a business trip on 9th to13th March 2013 in Frankfurt, Germany. I intend to extend my stay from 14th to 22nd March. Frankfurt will be my base. I would like to explore Munich, Berlin and Cologne. Aside from this, I want to have a day or 2 in Paris. I also want to go to other countries like Benelux and Switzerland.
My questions are:
1. Would it be possible to visit those cities and countries within 9 days?
2. Can someone provide me with suggestions on how to cover those cities and countries?
3. Any ideas or tips, would it be wise to buy point-to-point ticket or purchase a ticket pass like Eurorail? (I'm thinking of traveling at night using train from crossing one country to another, this is to save cost on lodging).
4. Any suggestion on lodging like inn or hostel?
Would appreciate your tips / suggestions. Thanks a lot!
9 Days of Travel in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 2 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 3 Back home problems with sim card
- 4 Budapest
- 5 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 6 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 7 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 8 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 9 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 10 Budapest--baggage storage
- 11 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 12 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 13 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 14 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 15 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 16 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 17 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 18 How do you find French food?
- 19 Day trips from Seville
- 20 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 21 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 22 GPS in Tuscany
- 23 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 24 Best day to look for economic flights
- 25 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?