I have a business trip on 9th to13th March 2013 in Frankfurt, Germany. I intend to extend my stay from 14th to 22nd March. Frankfurt will be my base. I would like to explore Munich, Berlin and Cologne. Aside from this, I want to have a day or 2 in Paris. I also want to go to other countries like Benelux and Switzerland.
My questions are:
1. Would it be possible to visit those cities and countries within 9 days?
2. Can someone provide me with suggestions on how to cover those cities and countries?
3. Any ideas or tips, would it be wise to buy point-to-point ticket or purchase a ticket pass like Eurorail? (I'm thinking of traveling at night using train from crossing one country to another, this is to save cost on lodging).
4. Any suggestion on lodging like inn or hostel?
Would appreciate your tips / suggestions. Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 2 To europe this Aug
- 3 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 4 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 5 http://sexuallubricants.org/staminon-male-enhancement/
- 6 http://www.nutritionofhealth.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 7 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 8 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 9 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 10 Stay away from EF Tours
- 11 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 12 Around The World In Collars and Pearls: A Mother-Daughter Adventure
- 13 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 14 Which ballooning company should we use in Cappadocia?
- 15 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 16 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
- 17 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 18 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 19 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 20 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
- 21 cheap balloon ride in Cappadocia, Turkey?
- 22 Are Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Rides Cold ?
- 23 Lagos Walking Tour
- 24 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 25 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere