I have a business trip on 9th to13th March 2013 in Frankfurt, Germany. I intend to extend my stay from 14th to 22nd March. Frankfurt will be my base. I would like to explore Munich, Berlin and Cologne. Aside from this, I want to have a day or 2 in Paris. I also want to go to other countries like Benelux and Switzerland.
My questions are:
1. Would it be possible to visit those cities and countries within 9 days?
2. Can someone provide me with suggestions on how to cover those cities and countries?
3. Any ideas or tips, would it be wise to buy point-to-point ticket or purchase a ticket pass like Eurorail? (I'm thinking of traveling at night using train from crossing one country to another, this is to save cost on lodging).
4. Any suggestion on lodging like inn or hostel?
Would appreciate your tips / suggestions. Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jack the Ripper Tour and Regent Palace Hotel
- 2 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 3 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 4 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 5 Juangfrau / mt
- 6 Renting a car
- 7 Natural Sex for Women http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/zyalix-reviews/
- 8 Bern to Salzburg with ear infection
- 9 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 10 Belgium for the 1st time
- 11 http://www.supplementoffers.org/intelleral/
- 12 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 13 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 14 Lose Weight And Which It Stays Off Simply By Tips!
- 15 http://fitnesssteer.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 16 11 days in Andalusia
- 17 Norway Route to take for Self driving
- 18 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 Should we go to Vienna?
- 20 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 21 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 22 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 23 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 24 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 25 norway self-drive itinerary