I have a business trip on 9th to13th March 2013 in Frankfurt, Germany. I intend to extend my stay from 14th to 22nd March. Frankfurt will be my base. I would like to explore Munich, Berlin and Cologne. Aside from this, I want to have a day or 2 in Paris. I also want to go to other countries like Benelux and Switzerland.
My questions are:
1. Would it be possible to visit those cities and countries within 9 days?
2. Can someone provide me with suggestions on how to cover those cities and countries?
3. Any ideas or tips, would it be wise to buy point-to-point ticket or purchase a ticket pass like Eurorail? (I'm thinking of traveling at night using train from crossing one country to another, this is to save cost on lodging).
4. Any suggestion on lodging like inn or hostel?
Would appreciate your tips / suggestions. Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 please revew provence agenda
- 2 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 3 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 4 Norway in November
- 5 Visit Saint Rita Shrine in Cascia Italy
- 6 Christmas in Italy!!!
- 7 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 8 ROME!!!
- 9 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 10 Swiss German
- 11 German Train travel
- 12 Provence to Nice driving
- 13 colorado provencal or ochre path in roussillon?
- 14 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 15 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 16 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 17 Car rental/train option to Paola/San Lucido Italy? - Mom and 3 kids
- 18 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 19 London: Oyster, 2For1, Travel Card--Help!
- 20 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 21 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 22 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 23 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 24 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 25 Staying Long in Schengen Zone