We are three women from India who will be meeting in and travelling from Rome on May 26th, 2013 for an 8 nights stay in the Amalfi Region this year. We plan to take the train from Rome to Naples and then the Circumvesuviana train to Sorrento where we will spend 3-4 nights, including one night in Capri. We then plan to take the SITA bus to Ravello and stay two nights there, because we love the countryside and hill walks around there. From Ravello, we go to Positano and spend 3 nights there. We plan to do the Sentiero degli dei (Path of the Gods) from Agerola to Noccine whilst we are in Positano. I am now wondering if it were better to stay in one place instead of moving after every few days....which would be the best place to stay. A good relaxing hotel and stunning views and easily transport accessibility would be perfect. I was thinking of staying a week in Praiano, but would that be too quiet or restricting for us to enjoy a bit of nightlife or access to good food etc. We would like to spend not more than Euros 100 -120 per night on a triple sharing basis, inclusive of breakfast...any suggestions would be most welcome....
9 days in the Amalfi coast region
- 1 Eurostar Italy train to Florence fro Milan's Malpensa Airport
- 2 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 3 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 4 Flight check in at Swiss Train stations
- 5 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 6 En Route from Istanbul to Budepest
- 7 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 8 Norway experts needed.
- 9 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 10 Heathrow to Limehouse
- 11 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 12 Train from Munich to Vienna
- 13 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 14 Traveling solo through France and the UK
- 15 Munich Salzburg Vienna Prague
- 16 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 17 Trains in Italy
- 18 Should we stop in Basel on our way to Zurich.
- 19 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 20 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?
- 21 help! any info on Villa Flamenco in Nerja?
- 22 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 23 Montepulciano faves
- 24 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 25 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days