we are planning a 9 day trip to Switzerland 28th may - 4th June and with so many options of places to choose from its quite confusing .
we are flying into Geneva and spending 3 nights there are we have some family there and we will travel around the area .
28th - arrive geneva afternoon and spend the evening by the lake / dinner etc
29th - geneva city and may go to annecy and spend the evening there - is it worth seeing / can you suggest anything else ??
30th - day trip to montreaux and boat around the lake . will going to Zermat from there be too tiring as a day trip ??
31st - stay a night in guyeure and visit the chocolate / cheese factory and the castle
1 - 4th Wengen
1st arrive wengen and spend the day there , go to Lauterbrunnen if not to tired
2nd Jungfrau mountains ( weather permitting we will plan any of the 3 days while there )
3rd day trip to either interlaken / muren / lake thun ??
4th go to lake como for 2 days and fly out of Milan , we were keen on doing the ticino area but belive thats very similar to lake como , so can be avoided due to lack of days .
does this itinerary make sense ? is there something else we must see or do . we will be travelling with our 3 year old , so hiking not an option . we would like to get a feel and mix of the Swiss culture ..so some quite place , a bit of the city etc .
any advise would be appreciated .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 2 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 3 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 4 Croatia trip Planning
- 5 If you had to choose one......
- 6 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 7 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 8 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 9 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 10 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 11 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 12 Driving in Italy?
- 13 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 14 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 15 Tour groups
- 16 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 17 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 18 Ireland in April
- 19 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 20 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 21 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 22 So much to do, so little time!
- 23 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 24 Baby Milk
- 25 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?