we are planning a 9 day trip to Switzerland 28th may - 4th June and with so many options of places to choose from its quite confusing .
we are flying into Geneva and spending 3 nights there are we have some family there and we will travel around the area .
28th - arrive geneva afternoon and spend the evening by the lake / dinner etc
29th - geneva city and may go to annecy and spend the evening there - is it worth seeing / can you suggest anything else ??
30th - day trip to montreaux and boat around the lake . will going to Zermat from there be too tiring as a day trip ??
31st - stay a night in guyeure and visit the chocolate / cheese factory and the castle
1 - 4th Wengen
1st arrive wengen and spend the day there , go to Lauterbrunnen if not to tired
2nd Jungfrau mountains ( weather permitting we will plan any of the 3 days while there )
3rd day trip to either interlaken / muren / lake thun ??
4th go to lake como for 2 days and fly out of Milan , we were keen on doing the ticino area but belive thats very similar to lake como , so can be avoided due to lack of days .
does this itinerary make sense ? is there something else we must see or do . we will be travelling with our 3 year old , so hiking not an option . we would like to get a feel and mix of the Swiss culture ..so some quite place , a bit of the city etc .
any advise would be appreciated .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 3 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 4 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 5 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 6 Short Trip to Paris
- 7 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 8 Help with basic itinerary
- 9 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 10 Visit to Engand
- 11 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 12 Cinqueterre
- 13 Final Four
- 14 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 15 Parking in Girona
- 16 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 17 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 18 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 19 SNCF - low price for summer
- 20 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 21 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 22 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 23 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 24 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 25 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car