will be flying to barcelona from italy may 10th.have to fly home may 24th from paris. am thinking of three cities in spain. bacelona,valencia and madrid.i am asking for advice on length of time in each city,should i do cities only or some smaller places.also advice on travel between cities.train or drive? i plan on 9 days in spain and the remaining days in paris but am flexible. thanks
9 days in spain ,valencia,bacelona madrid
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 3 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 Travel by train or bus
- 7 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 8 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 9 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 10 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 11 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 12 Euro Train
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 14 first european holiday itinery
- 15 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 16 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 17 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 18 To Paris and Provence in June
- 19 Cyprus in December
- 20 Cyprus photo gallery
- 21 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 Which travel plan?
- 24 Florence in October
- 25 Family European winter holiday