will be flying to barcelona from italy may 10th.have to fly home may 24th from paris. am thinking of three cities in spain. bacelona,valencia and madrid.i am asking for advice on length of time in each city,should i do cities only or some smaller places.also advice on travel between cities.train or drive? i plan on 9 days in spain and the remaining days in paris but am flexible. thanks
9 days in spain ,valencia,bacelona madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 2 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 3 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 4 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 5 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 6 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 7 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 8 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 9 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 10 Berlin: evening dining
- 11 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 12 10-day Europe Trip (5-15June)
- 13 Immigration Procedures
- 14 In Paris on my own
- 15 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 16 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 19 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 20 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 21 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 22 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 23 Andalucia itinerary help
- 24 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 25 Hotel in Paris