will be flying to barcelona from italy may 10th.have to fly home may 24th from paris. am thinking of three cities in spain. bacelona,valencia and madrid.i am asking for advice on length of time in each city,should i do cities only or some smaller places.also advice on travel between cities.train or drive? i plan on 9 days in spain and the remaining days in paris but am flexible. thanks
9 days in spain ,valencia,bacelona madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus ride to Positano
- 2 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 3 Slovenia itinerary
- 4 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 5 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 6 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 7 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 8 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 9 Amsterdam restaurants
- 10 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 11 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 12 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 13 Greece for a month with a baby
- 14 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 15 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 16 Andaz Liverpool vs. Marriott Regents Park
- 17 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 18 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 19 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 20 Pousadas
- 21 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 22 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 23 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 24 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 25 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe