will be flying to barcelona from italy may 10th.have to fly home may 24th from paris. am thinking of three cities in spain. bacelona,valencia and madrid.i am asking for advice on length of time in each city,should i do cities only or some smaller places.also advice on travel between cities.train or drive? i plan on 9 days in spain and the remaining days in paris but am flexible. thanks
9 days in spain ,valencia,bacelona madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 2 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 3 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 4 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 5 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 6 Air France strike
- 7 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 8 Europe in winter
- 9 Florence Hotel Advice
- 10 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 11 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 12 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 13 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 14 Airbnb scam
- 15 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 16 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 17 Viator.com in Turkey
- 18 Scottish Passport
- 19 Italy tours
- 20 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 21 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 22 Two Days in Prague
- 23 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 24 Bodrum to instanbul
- 25 Spain (Practical) Trip Report