will be flying to barcelona from italy may 10th.have to fly home may 24th from paris. am thinking of three cities in spain. bacelona,valencia and madrid.i am asking for advice on length of time in each city,should i do cities only or some smaller places.also advice on travel between cities.train or drive? i plan on 9 days in spain and the remaining days in paris but am flexible. thanks
9 days in spain ,valencia,bacelona madrid
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 2 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 3 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 4 Travel by train or bus
- 5 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 6 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 7 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 8 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 9 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 13 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 14 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 15 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 16 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Planning a holiday
- 19 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 20 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 21 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 22 Advises for trip to Russia
- 23 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges