will be flying to barcelona from italy may 10th.have to fly home may 24th from paris. am thinking of three cities in spain. bacelona,valencia and madrid.i am asking for advice on length of time in each city,should i do cities only or some smaller places.also advice on travel between cities.train or drive? i plan on 9 days in spain and the remaining days in paris but am flexible. thanks
9 days in spain ,valencia,bacelona madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 2 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 3 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 4 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 5 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 6 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 7 Renting an apt.
- 8 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 9 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 10 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 11 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 12 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 13 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 14 Amalfi coast in May
- 15 Paris winter sales
- 16 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 17 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 18 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 21 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 22 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 23 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 24 Open Jaw Ticket...NYC-LHR;FCO-NYC Cost
- 25 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?