I am asking this for a friend and her family and would really appreciate your advice.
They will be taking an 11 day vacation in Portugal, including travel days, in early August, and are planing to spend the 9 full days they have in the Lisbon area so they do not have to spend time checking in and out of different hotels. They would like to spend time at beautiful beaches, see Lisbon, Sintra and visit Evora, among other sightseeing.
Should they stay in or outside Lisbon? If outside, which town should they stay in to make it easier to visit the places they want to see?
Another option I recommended was to spend a few days in Lisbon and the rest in another town outside the city.
As well, any other day trips they should consider?
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Woop` : AOL MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855/999 *8045 aol MAIL 24*7
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 4 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 5 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 6 Paris and Normandy
- 7 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 8 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 9 London Hotel - Different Request
- 10 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 11 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 12 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 13 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 14 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 15 London in Winter Report
- 16 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 17 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 18 Airport Transit Visa
- 19 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 20 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 21 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 22 Paris advice with kids
- 23 Anniversary trip to France
- 24 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 25 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?