I am asking this for a friend and her family and would really appreciate your advice.
They will be taking an 11 day vacation in Portugal, including travel days, in early August, and are planing to spend the 9 full days they have in the Lisbon area so they do not have to spend time checking in and out of different hotels. They would like to spend time at beautiful beaches, see Lisbon, Sintra and visit Evora, among other sightseeing.
Should they stay in or outside Lisbon? If outside, which town should they stay in to make it easier to visit the places they want to see?
Another option I recommended was to spend a few days in Lisbon and the rest in another town outside the city.
As well, any other day trips they should consider?
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris hotels
- 2 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 3 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 4 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 5 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 6 London Hotels
- 7 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 8 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 9 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 10 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 11 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 12 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Back from Paris
- 15 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 16 Summer Travel order
- 17 10 days in Paris and......
- 18 Another tipping question: concierges
- 19 Brugge hotel help
- 20 Luggage Storage
- 21 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days