I am so excited to go on a euro trip with my best friend. As some of you may notice from my other posts, we are two young adult females going on a trip around Europe as a grad present to ourselves.
We will be in florence for 9 days as kind of our home base in italy (we dont want to do a lot of jumping around since we will be there for three months so are spending an extended amount of time in each city we visit).
Does anyone have any suggestions on what we really cant miss while here. we are definitely open to doing numerous day trips - we are just not quiet sure what exactly is around that is close enough. we also wouldnt mind doing an overnight stay somewhere where isnt more than 2-3 hrs away on the train.
Thank you all and all comments are very appreciated since we don't have too much experience travelling.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days each in London and Paris
- 2 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 3 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 4 A few more questions about Brittany
- 5 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 6 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 7 Positano or Sorrento?
- 8 Paris in November
- 9 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 10 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 11 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 12 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 13 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 14 London Theater
- 15 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 16 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 17 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 18 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 19 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 20 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 21 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 22 Help: Looking for Streetwise Venice folding map
- 23 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Switzerland in September