I am so excited to go on a euro trip with my best friend. As some of you may notice from my other posts, we are two young adult females going on a trip around Europe as a grad present to ourselves.
We will be in florence for 9 days as kind of our home base in italy (we dont want to do a lot of jumping around since we will be there for three months so are spending an extended amount of time in each city we visit).
Does anyone have any suggestions on what we really cant miss while here. we are definitely open to doing numerous day trips - we are just not quiet sure what exactly is around that is close enough. we also wouldnt mind doing an overnight stay somewhere where isnt more than 2-3 hrs away on the train.
Thank you all and all comments are very appreciated since we don't have too much experience travelling.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 2 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 3 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 French language immersion schools in France
- 6 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 7 Studying art in English in venice
- 8 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 9 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 12 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 13 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 16 Trogir or Split
- 17 Help on ancient history route
- 18 Edinbrugh
- 19 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 20 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 23 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?