I am so excited to go on a euro trip with my best friend. As some of you may notice from my other posts, we are two young adult females going on a trip around Europe as a grad present to ourselves.
We will be in florence for 9 days as kind of our home base in italy (we dont want to do a lot of jumping around since we will be there for three months so are spending an extended amount of time in each city we visit).
Does anyone have any suggestions on what we really cant miss while here. we are definitely open to doing numerous day trips - we are just not quiet sure what exactly is around that is close enough. we also wouldnt mind doing an overnight stay somewhere where isnt more than 2-3 hrs away on the train.
Thank you all and all comments are very appreciated since we don't have too much experience travelling.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 2 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 3 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 4 Venice
- 5 Day in Madrid
- 6 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 7 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 8 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Le Marche Research Help
- 11 charming cities in Spain
- 12 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 13 Rental car in Menton
- 14 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 15 Planning a trip to Florence, Italy
- 16 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 17 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 18 7 days in Greece
- 19 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 20 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 21 Help with Off Exploring blog
- 22 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 23 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 24 Paris cooking classes
- 25 Canal du Midi