I am so excited to go on a euro trip with my best friend. As some of you may notice from my other posts, we are two young adult females going on a trip around Europe as a grad present to ourselves.
We will be in florence for 9 days as kind of our home base in italy (we dont want to do a lot of jumping around since we will be there for three months so are spending an extended amount of time in each city we visit).
Does anyone have any suggestions on what we really cant miss while here. we are definitely open to doing numerous day trips - we are just not quiet sure what exactly is around that is close enough. we also wouldnt mind doing an overnight stay somewhere where isnt more than 2-3 hrs away on the train.
Thank you all and all comments are very appreciated since we don't have too much experience travelling.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Versailles
- 4 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 5 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 6 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 7 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 8 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 11 Train help for Prague
- 12 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 13 Germany train help!
- 14 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 15 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 16 Petrol in Greece
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 19 Where to enjoy Paris
- 20 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 21 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 22 Meteora for older folk
- 23 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 24 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 25 Christmas windows in Paris 2016