I am so excited to go on a euro trip with my best friend. As some of you may notice from my other posts, we are two young adult females going on a trip around Europe as a grad present to ourselves.
We will be in florence for 9 days as kind of our home base in italy (we dont want to do a lot of jumping around since we will be there for three months so are spending an extended amount of time in each city we visit).
Does anyone have any suggestions on what we really cant miss while here. we are definitely open to doing numerous day trips - we are just not quiet sure what exactly is around that is close enough. we also wouldnt mind doing an overnight stay somewhere where isnt more than 2-3 hrs away on the train.
Thank you all and all comments are very appreciated since we don't have too much experience travelling.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 2 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 3 London Restaurants
- 4 Transportation Question Italy
- 5 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 6 Cinqueterre
- 7 Germany deregistration
- 8 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 9 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 10 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 11 One day in Lille, France
- 12 Short trip through Andalusia - help w/ 2 itinerary choices
- 13 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 14 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 15 Corsica
- 16 CDG to Marais transfer
- 17 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 18 London best location
- 19 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 20 Croatia with trips to Mostar & Bay of Kotar
- 21 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 22 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 23 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 24 Train tickets in Italy?
- 25 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...