Me and my wife will have a stopover in Germany for 9 days from July 29th to Aug 6th 2013.
We will be starting our trip from Munich and would like to spend some time in Munich before heading to Venice and then to Switzerland before returning back to Munich for our onward trip to San Francisco. This is our first time in Europe and would like to get suggestions and plans.
We are young couples with no kids and would love to travel around.
Also is driving a better idea for this trip or should we take trains?
How is the weather around that time, is it good idea to visit swiss?
This is just our plan and if you can suggest any other good plan we are looking forward to it.
Any help with this regard will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Spain
- 2 car insurance italy
- 3 Pay attention to your watches !
- 4 Venice/Mestre
- 5 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 6 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 7 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 8 Italy Car Scam
- 9 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 10 auto europa or auto europe?
- 11 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 12 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 13 Barcelona alternative
- 14 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 15 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 16 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 18 Spanish Medical Providers
- 19 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 20 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 21 9 Days in Spain
- 22 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 23 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 24 Paris to Italy
- 25 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.