Me and my wife will have a stopover in Germany for 9 days from July 29th to Aug 6th 2013.
We will be starting our trip from Munich and would like to spend some time in Munich before heading to Venice and then to Switzerland before returning back to Munich for our onward trip to San Francisco. This is our first time in Europe and would like to get suggestions and plans.
We are young couples with no kids and would love to travel around.
Also is driving a better idea for this trip or should we take trains?
How is the weather around that time, is it good idea to visit swiss?
This is just our plan and if you can suggest any other good plan we are looking forward to it.
Any help with this regard will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 2 base for Andalucia
- 3 Alsace to Austria?
- 4 Associations with Russian cities
- 5 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 6 Globus Iberian Tour
- 7 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 8 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 9 road trip through scotland
- 10 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 11 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 12 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 13 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 14 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 15 Thinking about the Fjords
- 16 Where to eat in Rome?
- 17 barcelona neighborhood
- 18 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 19 Poland to Austria In December
- 20 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 21 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 22 Best Neck Pillow
- 23 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 24 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 25 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?