Me and my wife will have a stopover in Germany for 9 days from July 29th to Aug 6th 2013.
We will be starting our trip from Munich and would like to spend some time in Munich before heading to Venice and then to Switzerland before returning back to Munich for our onward trip to San Francisco. This is our first time in Europe and would like to get suggestions and plans.
We are young couples with no kids and would love to travel around.
Also is driving a better idea for this trip or should we take trains?
How is the weather around that time, is it good idea to visit swiss?
This is just our plan and if you can suggest any other good plan we are looking forward to it.
Any help with this regard will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London's Must Sights!
- 2 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 3 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 4 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 5 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 6 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 7 First trip to Italy
- 8 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 9 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 10 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 11 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 12 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 13 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 14 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 15 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 16 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 17 4 days in switzerland
- 18 Vienna or Budapest?
- 19 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 20 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 21 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 22 14 nights in Europe
- 23 French immersion courses in France
- 24 Berlin, germany
- 25 First time to London - couple for lodging