Me and my wife will have a stopover in Germany for 9 days from July 29th to Aug 6th 2013.
We will be starting our trip from Munich and would like to spend some time in Munich before heading to Venice and then to Switzerland before returning back to Munich for our onward trip to San Francisco. This is our first time in Europe and would like to get suggestions and plans.
We are young couples with no kids and would love to travel around.
Also is driving a better idea for this trip or should we take trains?
How is the weather around that time, is it good idea to visit swiss?
This is just our plan and if you can suggest any other good plan we are looking forward to it.
Any help with this regard will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hair Straightener
- 2 Tour or independent
- 3 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 4 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 5 What to see in Dresden...
- 6 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 7 10 days in Germany
- 8 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 9 Vet my itinerary
- 10 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 11 Italy - best two central locations
- 12 Warsaw Hotel Questions
- 13 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 14 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 15 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 16 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 17 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 18 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 19 Backpacking/Train Travel in Europe
- 20 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 21 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 22 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 23 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 24 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 25 Another Book List for Italy