Me and my wife will have a stopover in Germany for 9 days from July 29th to Aug 6th 2013.
We will be starting our trip from Munich and would like to spend some time in Munich before heading to Venice and then to Switzerland before returning back to Munich for our onward trip to San Francisco. This is our first time in Europe and would like to get suggestions and plans.
We are young couples with no kids and would love to travel around.
Also is driving a better idea for this trip or should we take trains?
How is the weather around that time, is it good idea to visit swiss?
This is just our plan and if you can suggest any other good plan we are looking forward to it.
Any help with this regard will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 2 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 3 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 4 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 5 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 6 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 7 Happy birthday ATM
- 8 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 9 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 10 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 11 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 12 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 13 2 days in Lugano area
- 14 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 15 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 16 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 17 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 18 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 19 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 20 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 21 Berlin to ?
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 24 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?