Me and my wife will have a stopover in Germany for 9 days from July 29th to Aug 6th 2013.
We will be starting our trip from Munich and would like to spend some time in Munich before heading to Venice and then to Switzerland before returning back to Munich for our onward trip to San Francisco. This is our first time in Europe and would like to get suggestions and plans.
We are young couples with no kids and would love to travel around.
Also is driving a better idea for this trip or should we take trains?
How is the weather around that time, is it good idea to visit swiss?
This is just our plan and if you can suggest any other good plan we are looking forward to it.
Any help with this regard will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
9 days in Erurope
- 1 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 2 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 3 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 4 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 5 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 6 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 7 Prague - must see
- 8 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 9 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 10 Spain - Andalucia
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 Car in Prague
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 15 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 16 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 17 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 18 Lucerne & Zurich
- 19 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 20 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 21 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 Place to propose
- 24 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 25 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain