Me and my wife will have a stopover in Germany for 9 days from July 29th to Aug 6th 2013.
We will be starting our trip from Munich and would like to spend some time in Munich before heading to Venice and then to Switzerland before returning back to Munich for our onward trip to San Francisco. This is our first time in Europe and would like to get suggestions and plans.
We are young couples with no kids and would love to travel around.
Also is driving a better idea for this trip or should we take trains?
How is the weather around that time, is it good idea to visit swiss?
This is just our plan and if you can suggest any other good plan we are looking forward to it.
Any help with this regard will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
9 days in Erurope
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 2 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 3 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 4 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 5 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 6 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 7 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 8 Italy dolomites
- 9 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 10 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 11 Scuol, Switzerland
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 14 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 15 5 Observations About Paris
- 16 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 17 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 20 Switzerland help...?
- 21 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 22 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 23 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 24 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 25 Sicily in a winter