Me and my wife will have a stopover in Germany for 9 days from July 29th to Aug 6th 2013.
We will be starting our trip from Munich and would like to spend some time in Munich before heading to Venice and then to Switzerland before returning back to Munich for our onward trip to San Francisco. This is our first time in Europe and would like to get suggestions and plans.
We are young couples with no kids and would love to travel around.
Also is driving a better idea for this trip or should we take trains?
How is the weather around that time, is it good idea to visit swiss?
This is just our plan and if you can suggest any other good plan we are looking forward to it.
Any help with this regard will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland Day 5
- 2 Holland/France/Spain
- 3 Scotland Trip
- 4 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 5 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 6 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 7 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 8 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 9 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 10 Montenegro in September
- 11 3 week stay in Scotland
- 12 Paris, France
- 13 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 14 sfo to europe
- 15 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 16 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 17 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 18 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 19 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 20 What one thing in Paris?
- 21 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 22 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 23 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 24 Rue des Rosiers
- 25 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary