Me and my wife will have a stopover in Germany for 9 days from July 29th to Aug 6th 2013.
We will be starting our trip from Munich and would like to spend some time in Munich before heading to Venice and then to Switzerland before returning back to Munich for our onward trip to San Francisco. This is our first time in Europe and would like to get suggestions and plans.
We are young couples with no kids and would love to travel around.
Also is driving a better idea for this trip or should we take trains?
How is the weather around that time, is it good idea to visit swiss?
This is just our plan and if you can suggest any other good plan we are looking forward to it.
Any help with this regard will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 2 italy itinerary
- 3 5 Days in Corsica
- 4 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 5 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 6 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 7 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 8 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 9 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 10 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 11 cell phone companys
- 12 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 13 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 14 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 15 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 16 Itinerary Help!
- 17 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 18 London Itinerary and Questions
- 19 Well, I'm always warning people
- 20 Iceland and Germany, late Oct.-Nov trip, need feedback!
- 21 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 22 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 23 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 24 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 25 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?