Me and my wife will have a stopover in Germany for 9 days from July 29th to Aug 6th 2013.
We will be starting our trip from Munich and would like to spend some time in Munich before heading to Venice and then to Switzerland before returning back to Munich for our onward trip to San Francisco. This is our first time in Europe and would like to get suggestions and plans.
We are young couples with no kids and would love to travel around.
Also is driving a better idea for this trip or should we take trains?
How is the weather around that time, is it good idea to visit swiss?
This is just our plan and if you can suggest any other good plan we are looking forward to it.
Any help with this regard will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 2 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 3 Greece Experts
- 4 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 5 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 6 France to stop making foie grois
- 7 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 8 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 9 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 10 Ireland driving itinerary
- 11 Greece Itinerary
- 12 Germany and Austria trip report
- 13 From London to Paris to US
- 14 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 15 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 16 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 17 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 18 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 19 Puglia
- 20 My greece vacation
- 21 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 22 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 23 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 24 Naples or Genoa
- 25 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help