Me and my wife will have a stopover in Germany for 9 days from July 29th to Aug 6th 2013.
We will be starting our trip from Munich and would like to spend some time in Munich before heading to Venice and then to Switzerland before returning back to Munich for our onward trip to San Francisco. This is our first time in Europe and would like to get suggestions and plans.
We are young couples with no kids and would love to travel around.
Also is driving a better idea for this trip or should we take trains?
How is the weather around that time, is it good idea to visit swiss?
This is just our plan and if you can suggest any other good plan we are looking forward to it.
Any help with this regard will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
9 days in Erurope
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 2 eateries in Puglia
- 3 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 4 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 5 Help with France itinerary
- 6 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 7 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 8 Spending $ for 10 nights (2 people) in Western Europe
- 9 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 10 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 11 Cornwall or Paris?
- 12 Day trips from Bologna
- 13 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 14 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 15 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 16 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 17 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 20 Terrorism in Europe
- 21 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 22 What is legal to bring back to the US?
- 23 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 24 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 25 Bringing Wine Home From France