We have decided to take our two young one (4 years old and 1 year old) to Iceland this Sept. We intend to rent a car and drive around. Basically with the kids, we don't like to rush around too much. What are your recommendations for overnight stays- hostels with family rooms/ guesthouses or cheap hotels?
Besides the Golden Circle, where else is interesting and not too child unfriendly? Also, are most of the attractions (such as the waterfalls, glaciers, lava field, fault line etc fairly accessible by car or do they require serious hiking?
Thanks a heap.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 2 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 3 Europe itinerary questions
- 4 1 month in Europe
- 5 Paris hotels
- 6 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 7 London Hotels
- 8 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 9 10 days in Paris and......
- 10 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 13 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 14 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 18 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 19 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 20 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 21 LIsbon
- 22 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 23 Iceland in 7 days.
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 25 Luggage Storage