We have decided to take our two young one (4 years old and 1 year old) to Iceland this Sept. We intend to rent a car and drive around. Basically with the kids, we don't like to rush around too much. What are your recommendations for overnight stays- hostels with family rooms/ guesthouses or cheap hotels?
Besides the Golden Circle, where else is interesting and not too child unfriendly? Also, are most of the attractions (such as the waterfalls, glaciers, lava field, fault line etc fairly accessible by car or do they require serious hiking?
Thanks a heap.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 2 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Towersey, London
- 5 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 6 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 7 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 8 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 9 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 10 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 11 Westerplatte
- 12 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 13 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 14 Cutback on Spain trip
- 15 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 16 2017 Easter in Italy
- 17 Bernina Express mid-March
- 18 Croatia transportation question.
- 19 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 20 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 21 Biarritz family holiday
- 22 Ireland hotel questions
- 23 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 24 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece