We have decided to take our two young one (4 years old and 1 year old) to Iceland this Sept. We intend to rent a car and drive around. Basically with the kids, we don't like to rush around too much. What are your recommendations for overnight stays- hostels with family rooms/ guesthouses or cheap hotels?
Besides the Golden Circle, where else is interesting and not too child unfriendly? Also, are most of the attractions (such as the waterfalls, glaciers, lava field, fault line etc fairly accessible by car or do they require serious hiking?
Thanks a heap.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 2 (U S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 5 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 6 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 9 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 10 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 13 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 14 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 15 French language immersion schools in France
- 16 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 17 Studying art in English in venice
- 18 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 19 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 20 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 21 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 24 Trogir or Split
- 25 Edinbrugh