We have decided to take our two young one (4 years old and 1 year old) to Iceland this Sept. We intend to rent a car and drive around. Basically with the kids, we don't like to rush around too much. What are your recommendations for overnight stays- hostels with family rooms/ guesthouses or cheap hotels?
Besides the Golden Circle, where else is interesting and not too child unfriendly? Also, are most of the attractions (such as the waterfalls, glaciers, lava field, fault line etc fairly accessible by car or do they require serious hiking?
Thanks a heap.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Wales by public transport
- 2 Norway accessories and must have
- 3 Norway holiday locations
- 4 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 5 Our European adventures
- 6 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 7 Munich restaurant recs
- 8 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 9 Bordeaux TRIP
- 10 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 11 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 12 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 13 20 free days of Europe
- 14 Greece in 15 Days
- 15 Adaptors for Belgium
- 16 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 17 Walking Scotland
- 18 Home base for a month in France?
- 19 Train Ticket Help
- 20 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 21 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 22 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 23 tablet
- 24 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 25 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona