We have decided to take our two young one (4 years old and 1 year old) to Iceland this Sept. We intend to rent a car and drive around. Basically with the kids, we don't like to rush around too much. What are your recommendations for overnight stays- hostels with family rooms/ guesthouses or cheap hotels?
Besides the Golden Circle, where else is interesting and not too child unfriendly? Also, are most of the attractions (such as the waterfalls, glaciers, lava field, fault line etc fairly accessible by car or do they require serious hiking?
Thanks a heap.
9 days Iceland with two young kids
- 1 Ordering wine in Paris
- 2 Cinque Terre card and train
- 3 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 4 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 5 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 6 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 7 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 8 3+ week trip to Amsterdam/Germany/Prague
- 9 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 10 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 11 Places to visit south of Florence along A1
- 12 Retirement Vacation
- 13 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 14 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 15 London Evening Activity
- 16 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 17 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 18 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 19 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 20 Car rental
- 21 Day trip to Capri
- 22 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 23 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 24 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 25 Southeast England - more planning ?