We have decided to take our two young one (4 years old and 1 year old) to Iceland this Sept. We intend to rent a car and drive around. Basically with the kids, we don't like to rush around too much. What are your recommendations for overnight stays- hostels with family rooms/ guesthouses or cheap hotels?
Besides the Golden Circle, where else is interesting and not too child unfriendly? Also, are most of the attractions (such as the waterfalls, glaciers, lava field, fault line etc fairly accessible by car or do they require serious hiking?
Thanks a heap.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 2 Train tickets in Italy?
- 3 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 4 credit and debit cards
- 5 17 days Slovenia croatia
- 6 Getting around Lisbon
- 7 Athens International airport
- 8 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 9 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 10 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 11 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 12 YIKES!
- 13 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 14 Cinqueterre
- 15 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 16 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 17 Swiss Pass
- 18 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 19 Trip to Ireland in September
- 20 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 21 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 24 Final Four
- 25 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???