I am planning to Austria and Switzerland in coming April 2017, please could anyone see if the following itinerary is feasible, please give me some comments and suggestions for my trip and any hot spring that I can add into the itinerary. I also wonder if any of the following places is not accessible during the snow period:-
Thanks so much for everyone's advice.
1-Apr-17 Wien - Hallstatt
2-Apr-17 Hallstatt - Salsburg
3-Apr-17 Salsburg - Zurich - Berns
4-Apr-17 Berns - Zermatt (Leaving Berns in afternoon and stay in Zermatt)
5-Apr-17 Zermatt- Gornergrat
7-Apr-17 Zermatt -Grindelwald
8-Apr-17 Grindelwald - Schynige Platte - Interlaken
9-Apr-17 Grindelwald - Jungfrau - Wengen - Lanterbrunuen
10-Apr-17 Grindelwald - First - Bachalpse - Pfunagn
11-Apr-17 Pfunagen - Rigi Mountain - Luzern
12-Apr-17 Luzern - Zurich - HKG
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 2 Porto...Questions !
- 3 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 4 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 5 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 6 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 7 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 8 Charming areas to explore in London
- 9 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 10 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 11 I may be wrong....
- 12 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 13 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 14 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 15 Cornwall UK
- 16 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 17 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 18 Hydra, Greece
- 19 travel around Spain
- 20 credit and debit cards
- 21 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 22 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 23 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 24 8 Hours in Rome
- 25 Golf Partner in Istanbul