I am planning to Austria and Switzerland in coming April 2017, please could anyone see if the following itinerary is feasible, please give me some comments and suggestions for my trip and any hot spring that I can add into the itinerary. I also wonder if any of the following places is not accessible during the snow period:-
Thanks so much for everyone's advice.
1-Apr-17 Wien - Hallstatt
2-Apr-17 Hallstatt - Salsburg
3-Apr-17 Salsburg - Zurich - Berns
4-Apr-17 Berns - Zermatt (Leaving Berns in afternoon and stay in Zermatt)
5-Apr-17 Zermatt- Gornergrat
7-Apr-17 Zermatt -Grindelwald
8-Apr-17 Grindelwald - Schynige Platte - Interlaken
9-Apr-17 Grindelwald - Jungfrau - Wengen - Lanterbrunuen
10-Apr-17 Grindelwald - First - Bachalpse - Pfunagn
11-Apr-17 Pfunagen - Rigi Mountain - Luzern
12-Apr-17 Luzern - Zurich - HKG
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 임팩트바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Whathello Paris
- 3 Crete Holiday
- 4 Rome to Venice
- 5 Bordeaux to Nice
- 6 One free day in Barcelona
- 7 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 8 Athens Help
- 9 November in Rome
- 10 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 11 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 12 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 15 Sicily help
- 16 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 17 Christmas markets
- 18 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 19 PARIS
- 20 Germany or Sweden
- 21 Alitala
- 22 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 23 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 24 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 25 Germany vs Sweden nightlife