I am planning to Austria and Switzerland in coming April 2017, please could anyone see if the following itinerary is feasible, please give me some comments and suggestions for my trip and any hot spring that I can add into the itinerary. I also wonder if any of the following places is not accessible during the snow period:-
Thanks so much for everyone's advice.
1-Apr-17 Wien - Hallstatt
2-Apr-17 Hallstatt - Salsburg
3-Apr-17 Salsburg - Zurich - Berns
4-Apr-17 Berns - Zermatt (Leaving Berns in afternoon and stay in Zermatt)
5-Apr-17 Zermatt- Gornergrat
7-Apr-17 Zermatt -Grindelwald
8-Apr-17 Grindelwald - Schynige Platte - Interlaken
9-Apr-17 Grindelwald - Jungfrau - Wengen - Lanterbrunuen
10-Apr-17 Grindelwald - First - Bachalpse - Pfunagn
11-Apr-17 Pfunagen - Rigi Mountain - Luzern
12-Apr-17 Luzern - Zurich - HKG
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 2 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 3 Help with Ireland Trip
- 4 3 nights in Madrid
- 5 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 6 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 7 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 8 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 11 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 12 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 13 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 14 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 15 Cappadocia in June
- 16 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 17 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 18 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 19 Ibiiza Spain
- 20 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 21 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 22 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 23 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 24 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 25 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle