I am planning to Austria and Switzerland in coming April 2017, please could anyone see if the following itinerary is feasible, please give me some comments and suggestions for my trip and any hot spring that I can add into the itinerary. I also wonder if any of the following places is not accessible during the snow period:-
Thanks so much for everyone's advice.
1-Apr-17 Wien - Hallstatt
2-Apr-17 Hallstatt - Salsburg
3-Apr-17 Salsburg - Zurich - Berns
4-Apr-17 Berns - Zermatt (Leaving Berns in afternoon and stay in Zermatt)
5-Apr-17 Zermatt- Gornergrat
7-Apr-17 Zermatt -Grindelwald
8-Apr-17 Grindelwald - Schynige Platte - Interlaken
9-Apr-17 Grindelwald - Jungfrau - Wengen - Lanterbrunuen
10-Apr-17 Grindelwald - First - Bachalpse - Pfunagn
11-Apr-17 Pfunagen - Rigi Mountain - Luzern
12-Apr-17 Luzern - Zurich - HKG
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 2 Attention guys
- 3 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 4 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 5 Rome-Itinerary
- 6 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 7 Take your necessary things while traveling!
- 8 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 11 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 12 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 13 Berlin to Italy
- 14 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 15 Florence - Where to stay
- 16 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 17 Killarney
- 18 Where to go!?
- 19 First time in Bulgaria
- 20 Vacation
- 21 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 22 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 23 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 24 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 25 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!