I am planning to Austria and Switzerland in coming April 2017, please could anyone see if the following itinerary is feasible, please give me some comments and suggestions for my trip and any hot spring that I can add into the itinerary. I also wonder if any of the following places is not accessible during the snow period:-
Thanks so much for everyone's advice.
1-Apr-17 Wien - Hallstatt
2-Apr-17 Hallstatt - Salsburg
3-Apr-17 Salsburg - Zurich - Berns
4-Apr-17 Berns - Zermatt (Leaving Berns in afternoon and stay in Zermatt)
5-Apr-17 Zermatt- Gornergrat
7-Apr-17 Zermatt -Grindelwald
8-Apr-17 Grindelwald - Schynige Platte - Interlaken
9-Apr-17 Grindelwald - Jungfrau - Wengen - Lanterbrunuen
10-Apr-17 Grindelwald - First - Bachalpse - Pfunagn
11-Apr-17 Pfunagen - Rigi Mountain - Luzern
12-Apr-17 Luzern - Zurich - HKG
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 People visiting Slovenia
- 2 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 3 Valencia Spain
- 4 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 5 Language to use in Belgium
- 6 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 7 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 8 Germany-Car or Train
- 9 Visiting Zurich
- 10 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 11 Brussels flower tapestry
- 12 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 13 Places to visit from Zurich
- 14 SURPRISE TRIP
- 15 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 16 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 17 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 18 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 19 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 20 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 21 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 22 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 23 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 24 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 25 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy