My husband and I are making our first ever trip to Italy and we can afford only nine days, excluding travel. So, this is what I've planned after a lot of thinking and research. Please let me know if it sounds practical. Also, if the mode of transport chosen between them works.
Day 1: Arrive in Rome (early morning)
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome
Day 4: Drive to Tuscany all the way to Florence, stopping at the vineyards & villages
Day 5: Florence & Pisa
Day 6: Drive to Verona early & stay the night
Day 7: Take a train (Eurostar) to Venice in the morning
Day 8: Venice
Take the night train to Rome
Day 9: Either Rome or Day trip to Naples
Day 10: We fly back from Rome*
We don't have the choice of flying back from another city.
How does that sound? Please let me know. I wanted to do Amalfi and Sicily and Chainti and Siena... so much sacrifice due to lack of time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 부산경마경주결과わわ＼＼【 ST339。COM 】わ골프초보わ 이루
- 2 투게더카지노エエ＼＼【 ST339。COM 】エ고래야바다이야기エ 복현규
- 3 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 4 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 5 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 6 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 7 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 8 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 11 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 12 Shall we Gdansk?
- 13 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 14 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 15 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 16 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 17 Jewish Vienna
- 18 Short time in Vienna
- 19 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 20 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 21 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 22 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 23 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 24 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 25 Switzerland part of 3-week trip