My husband and I are making our first ever trip to Italy and we can afford only nine days, excluding travel. So, this is what I've planned after a lot of thinking and research. Please let me know if it sounds practical. Also, if the mode of transport chosen between them works.
Day 1: Arrive in Rome (early morning)
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome
Day 4: Drive to Tuscany all the way to Florence, stopping at the vineyards & villages
Day 5: Florence & Pisa
Day 6: Drive to Verona early & stay the night
Day 7: Take a train (Eurostar) to Venice in the morning
Day 8: Venice
Take the night train to Rome
Day 9: Either Rome or Day trip to Naples
Day 10: We fly back from Rome*
We don't have the choice of flying back from another city.
How does that sound? Please let me know. I wanted to do Amalfi and Sicily and Chainti and Siena... so much sacrifice due to lack of time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 방법 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 5 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 6 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 7 Skye to Edinburgh
- 8 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 9 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Greek Islands (small)
- 12 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 13 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 14 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 15 Spain in December
- 16 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 UK Visa Help
- 19 K-Day
- 20 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 21 Sundays in Puglia
- 22 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 23 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 24 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 25 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)