My friend and I are arriving in Barcelona on Friday (different times) at the end of September, and flying out the following Sunday evening out of Madrid. Here's our preliminary Itinerary, and it would be great if we could get feedback on whether it makes sense to include either Cordoba/Grenada/day-trip to Toledo within it.
Friday: Arrive in Barcelona (Booked)
Saturday-Monday: Explore Barcelona
Tuesday: Take a morning flight to Seville (Booked)
Tuesday-Wednesday: Explore Seville
Thursday: Take a day trip to Cordoba or go to Grenada for overnight visit (so we can do the Allahambra)
Friday: Take an evening train to Madrid (or take a morning train, and spend the day in Toledo, with 2 full days remaining to spend in Madrid)
Saturday: Take a day trip to Toledo, and spend the night in Madrid
Sunday: Explore & leave in the evening back to States (Booked)
We are comfortable with our itinerary up until Wednesday, and have designed in a way that doesn't involve too much traveling time. However, we are wondering whether it makes sense to day trips to Cordoba or overnight visit to Grenada, with an evening train in Madrid. We have allocated ~2 days to Madrid, in which we plan to take a day trip to Toledo. Also, it would be great to have feedback if it makes sense to visit Toledo.
Our overarching goal has been to minimize travel time, and see the cities/sights rather than rushing.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 2 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 3 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 4 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 5 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 6 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 7 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 8 Cinqueterre
- 9 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 10 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 11 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 12 Road trip Italy
- 13 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 14 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 15 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 16 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 17 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 18 Hilton CPH no loner
- 19 travel around Spain
- 20 Scotland Trip Report
- 21 French Wedding
- 22 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 23 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 24 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 25 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones