My fiancé and I are flying to Croatia in Aug. We arrive in Split on Aug 7 and will spend the 7th and 8th there. After that we want to see Dubrovnik and Montenegro. Then we'd like to head back towards Split and spend time on Hvar, Brac, and perhaps Korcula (?). We need to take the ferry over to Ancona on Thurs, the 16th. We're finishing in Italy and flying out of Florence. Does anyone out there have any ideas as to how we should structure the Croatia portion? Do Ferries depart Split for Ancona everyday? Seems like it's only Sun and Thurs from what I've sen. ANY HELP or advice would be great! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 what to do in florence
- 2 Buy back lease program?
- 3 10 days in spain
- 4 Considering change in Mid-Italy itinerary
- 5 London: Can't walk far. Where should we stay.
- 6 Rome Walking Guide
- 7 lake garda or lake como and how many nights
- 8 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 9 Our first trip to Europe
- 10 Munich to Milan via train
- 11 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 12 Suggestions for travel to Florence and Italy in October/November
- 13 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 14 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 15 Travel in England and Scotland
- 16 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 17 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 18 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 19 What train pass for Paris?
- 20 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 21 Bahn.de rail travel in Germany
- 22 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 23 Getting from Venice airport to Venice train station:how long?
- 24 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 25 Georges - Pompidou center