My fiancé and I are flying to Croatia in Aug. We arrive in Split on Aug 7 and will spend the 7th and 8th there. After that we want to see Dubrovnik and Montenegro. Then we'd like to head back towards Split and spend time on Hvar, Brac, and perhaps Korcula (?). We need to take the ferry over to Ancona on Thurs, the 16th. We're finishing in Italy and flying out of Florence. Does anyone out there have any ideas as to how we should structure the Croatia portion? Do Ferries depart Split for Ancona everyday? Seems like it's only Sun and Thurs from what I've sen. ANY HELP or advice would be great! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 2 Paris to Italy
- 3 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 4 Iceland early december visit
- 5 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 6 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 8 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 9 Spanish Medical Providers
- 10 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 11 Italy Car Scam
- 12 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 13 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 14 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 15 Barcelona alternative
- 16 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 17 Frankfurt to UK
- 18 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 19 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 20 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 21 God Save the Queen?
- 22 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 23 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 24 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 25 9 Days in Spain