My fiancé and I are flying to Croatia in Aug. We arrive in Split on Aug 7 and will spend the 7th and 8th there. After that we want to see Dubrovnik and Montenegro. Then we'd like to head back towards Split and spend time on Hvar, Brac, and perhaps Korcula (?). We need to take the ferry over to Ancona on Thurs, the 16th. We're finishing in Italy and flying out of Florence. Does anyone out there have any ideas as to how we should structure the Croatia portion? Do Ferries depart Split for Ancona everyday? Seems like it's only Sun and Thurs from what I've sen. ANY HELP or advice would be great! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Tweaking
- 2 Itinerary Help
- 3 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 4 House Hunting in France
- 5 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 6 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 7 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 8 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 9 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 10 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 11 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 12 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 13 Sicily
- 14 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 15 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 16 Hotel in Vienna
- 17 If you had to choose one......
- 18 Car rental from Barcelona
- 19 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 20 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 23 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 24 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 25 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas