My fiancé and I are flying to Croatia in Aug. We arrive in Split on Aug 7 and will spend the 7th and 8th there. After that we want to see Dubrovnik and Montenegro. Then we'd like to head back towards Split and spend time on Hvar, Brac, and perhaps Korcula (?). We need to take the ferry over to Ancona on Thurs, the 16th. We're finishing in Italy and flying out of Florence. Does anyone out there have any ideas as to how we should structure the Croatia portion? Do Ferries depart Split for Ancona everyday? Seems like it's only Sun and Thurs from what I've sen. ANY HELP or advice would be great! Thanks!
9 day itinerary in Croatia
- 1 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 2 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 3 Paris metro
- 4 2 Week Trip to France - Please Help Me Stu Dudley
- 5 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 6 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 7 What is the best food in France?
- 8 Trenitalia
- 9 Estonia
- 10 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 11 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 12 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 13 Holiday rental home in Wengen
- 14 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 15 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 16 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 17 Tour company in Toledo
- 18 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 19 Travel with 13 Month Old
- 20 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 21 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 22 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 23 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 24 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 25 Venice at Christmas?