My fiancé and I are flying to Croatia in Aug. We arrive in Split on Aug 7 and will spend the 7th and 8th there. After that we want to see Dubrovnik and Montenegro. Then we'd like to head back towards Split and spend time on Hvar, Brac, and perhaps Korcula (?). We need to take the ferry over to Ancona on Thurs, the 16th. We're finishing in Italy and flying out of Florence. Does anyone out there have any ideas as to how we should structure the Croatia portion? Do Ferries depart Split for Ancona everyday? Seems like it's only Sun and Thurs from what I've sen. ANY HELP or advice would be great! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 2 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 3 English Countryside
- 4 Scenic Driving Routes
- 5 Visiting Spain in January
- 6 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 7 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 8 Flights from Croatia
- 9 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 10 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 11 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 12 Visiting Europe for 1 week: Prague or Rome?
- 13 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 14 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 15 London in a Nutshell! - Travel Report
- 16 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 17 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 18 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 19 Europe in late January
- 20 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 21 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 22 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 23 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 24 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 25 Paris---baguette question???