My fiancé and I are flying to Croatia in Aug. We arrive in Split on Aug 7 and will spend the 7th and 8th there. After that we want to see Dubrovnik and Montenegro. Then we'd like to head back towards Split and spend time on Hvar, Brac, and perhaps Korcula (?). We need to take the ferry over to Ancona on Thurs, the 16th. We're finishing in Italy and flying out of Florence. Does anyone out there have any ideas as to how we should structure the Croatia portion? Do Ferries depart Split for Ancona everyday? Seems like it's only Sun and Thurs from what I've sen. ANY HELP or advice would be great! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 2 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 3 Norway Fjords
- 4 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 5 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 6 Tweesters+ tour of Catalonia and Languedoc-Roussillon
- 7 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 8 Bootcut jeans
- 9 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 10 Day trip suggestion from London
- 11 UK train question
- 12 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 13 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 14 Car rental insurance woes
- 15 Advance purchase tickets for Seville??
- 16 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 17 Umbria and Piedmont
- 18 I need a practice room! (piano)
- 19 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 20 5 day home base between Venice and Florence with Teenage boys?
- 21 Train/rental car questions Milan-Bolzano
- 22 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 23 Car and Driver in Italy
- 24 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 25 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May