My fiancé and I are flying to Croatia in Aug. We arrive in Split on Aug 7 and will spend the 7th and 8th there. After that we want to see Dubrovnik and Montenegro. Then we'd like to head back towards Split and spend time on Hvar, Brac, and perhaps Korcula (?). We need to take the ferry over to Ancona on Thurs, the 16th. We're finishing in Italy and flying out of Florence. Does anyone out there have any ideas as to how we should structure the Croatia portion? Do Ferries depart Split for Ancona everyday? Seems like it's only Sun and Thurs from what I've sen. ANY HELP or advice would be great! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Versailles
- 2 나인카지노⋞」★「( SO224。COM )」★「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 4 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 5 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 6 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 7 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 8 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 9 Petrol in Greece
- 10 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 13 Where to enjoy Paris
- 14 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 15 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 16 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 19 Meteora for older folk
- 20 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 21 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 22 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 23 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 24 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 25 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area