My fiancé and I are flying to Croatia in Aug. We arrive in Split on Aug 7 and will spend the 7th and 8th there. After that we want to see Dubrovnik and Montenegro. Then we'd like to head back towards Split and spend time on Hvar, Brac, and perhaps Korcula (?). We need to take the ferry over to Ancona on Thurs, the 16th. We're finishing in Italy and flying out of Florence. Does anyone out there have any ideas as to how we should structure the Croatia portion? Do Ferries depart Split for Ancona everyday? Seems like it's only Sun and Thurs from what I've sen. ANY HELP or advice would be great! Thanks!
9 day itinerary in Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 2 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 3 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 4 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 5 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 6 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 7 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 8 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 9 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 10 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 11 Paris: Best Bistros
- 12 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 13 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 14 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 15 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 16 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 17 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 18 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 19 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 20 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 21 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 22 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 23 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 24 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 25 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving