My fiancé and I are flying to Croatia in Aug. We arrive in Split on Aug 7 and will spend the 7th and 8th there. After that we want to see Dubrovnik and Montenegro. Then we'd like to head back towards Split and spend time on Hvar, Brac, and perhaps Korcula (?). We need to take the ferry over to Ancona on Thurs, the 16th. We're finishing in Italy and flying out of Florence. Does anyone out there have any ideas as to how we should structure the Croatia portion? Do Ferries depart Split for Ancona everyday? Seems like it's only Sun and Thurs from what I've sen. ANY HELP or advice would be great! Thanks!
9 day itinerary in Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 2 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 3 Paris in April?
- 4 car rental companies Italy
- 5 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 6 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 7 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 What are the best places to see in England
- 10 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 11 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 12 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 13 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 14 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 15 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 16 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 17 hotels in Seville
- 18 Sicily Suggetions
- 19 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 20 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 21 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 22 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 23 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 24 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 25 England/Scotland Itinerary