My dear friend and husband-to-be are planning their honeymoon 8/7-15 and want to go go the Almafi coast with their entire wedding party who are family and close friends. I've stayed in Le Sirenuse and Quisisana, but wanted to find a few more options which could be great to consider for groups. Price point under $500 USD/night.
Have you heard of Villa Franca in Positano?Thoughts? Do you have any recommendations?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 2 ~Europe/UK/USA*+27737016174`herbalist healers South Africa,love spells,Iran
- 3 ~UK**+27737016174~herbalist healers in*Polokwane,Europe,USA,Russia
- 4 USA**+27737016174`Herbalist healers in Europe,England,London
- 5 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 6 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 7 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 8 Venice
- 9 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 10 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 12 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 13 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 14 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 15 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 16 Porto and vicinity
- 17 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 18 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 19 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 20 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 21 Norway fjord
- 22 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 Italy
- 25 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy