So my husband and I are planning a trip to Ireland sometime between June and August. I hear July and August are much busier with tourist so we may opt for June. This will be our first time in Ireland… our first time in Europe as a matter of fact! We have decided that we want to see Southern Ireland but there is so much to see and I have not a clue where to start!! We will be flying into Dublin from NYC and will most likely be a bit jet lagged and want to stay our first night in Dublin (any must-sees there?? – we will most likely want to walk around and sit in a few pubs-- best pubs in dublin?). We want to wake up early the 2nd day and head on the road… Galway? Clare? Limerick? Doolin? Cork? Kilkenny? Cliffs of Moher are a must. I also heard Dingle is beautiful.
I am just so overwhelmed with options right now! We want to see some beautiful sights but don’t want to end up in over-rated tourist traps. Can you help with some options that would fit in a 7-8 night itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Italy?
- 2 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 3 Granada to Madrid
- 4 태양성바카라＼→不【 WNR94。ZE。AM 】不←＼슈퍼카지노태양성바카라
- 5 강원랜드바카라＼为＼『 WNR94。ZE。AM 』＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 7 Croatia
- 8 Croatia trip Planning
- 9 Norway -Trips
- 10 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 11 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 12 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 13 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 14 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 15 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 16 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 17 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 18 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 19 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 20 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 21 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 22 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 23 English Countryside
- 24 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 25 Norway Itinerary