So my husband and I are planning a trip to Ireland sometime between June and August. I hear July and August are much busier with tourist so we may opt for June. This will be our first time in Ireland… our first time in Europe as a matter of fact! We have decided that we want to see Southern Ireland but there is so much to see and I have not a clue where to start!! We will be flying into Dublin from NYC and will most likely be a bit jet lagged and want to stay our first night in Dublin (any must-sees there?? – we will most likely want to walk around and sit in a few pubs-- best pubs in dublin?). We want to wake up early the 2nd day and head on the road… Galway? Clare? Limerick? Doolin? Cork? Kilkenny? Cliffs of Moher are a must. I also heard Dingle is beautiful.
I am just so overwhelmed with options right now! We want to see some beautiful sights but don’t want to end up in over-rated tourist traps. Can you help with some options that would fit in a 7-8 night itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 2 One week in London with kids
- 3 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 4 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 5 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 6 Trip in September
- 7 help with europe itinary
- 8 Iceland with Young Kids
- 9 Switzerland
- 10 Wake Up Mods
- 11 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 12 One Day in Vienna
- 13 Escorted tours Norway
- 14 credit and debit cards
- 15 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 16 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 17 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 18 Help with basic itinerary
- 19 favorite app for converting US $$
- 20 Charming areas to explore in London
- 21 Light weight small converter?
- 22 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 23 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 24 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 25 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross