I'll be staying in Paris for 8 nights in the beginning of June with a friend. I was looking for recommendations for which district to stay in. We are looking to keep the budget down and assume that renting an apartment would be the best bet. We are looking for something within a 'safe' neighborhood that has good access to sights and the metro.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help please!
- 2 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 3 France to stop making foie grois
- 4 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 5 Croatia couples itinerary
- 6 Barcelona to Morocco
- 7 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 8 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 9 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 10 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 11 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 12 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 Ireland driving itinerary
- 15 Spain in November
- 16 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 17 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 18 Day trips from Uzes
- 19 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 20 La baule and La Rochelle compared to Biarritz and st malo
- 21 Visiting the Black Forest
- 22 Laundry - Ireland?
- 23 AVE train tickets questions.
- 24 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 25 Istanbul - Would you go there?