I'll be staying in Paris for 8 nights in the beginning of June with a friend. I was looking for recommendations for which district to stay in. We are looking to keep the budget down and assume that renting an apartment would be the best bet. We are looking for something within a 'safe' neighborhood that has good access to sights and the metro.
8 Nights in Paris looking for accomodations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 April in Madrid
- 2 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 3 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 4 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 5 Paris to Bordeaux TGV
- 6 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 7 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 8 Amsterday > Bruges
- 9 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 10 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 11 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 12 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 13 Great restaurants in Italy
- 14 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 15 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 16 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 17 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 18 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 19 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 20 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 21 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 22 CDG questions
- 23 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 24 Amalfi coast in May
- 25 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary