I'll be staying in Paris for 8 nights in the beginning of June with a friend. I was looking for recommendations for which district to stay in. We are looking to keep the budget down and assume that renting an apartment would be the best bet. We are looking for something within a 'safe' neighborhood that has good access to sights and the metro.
8 Nights in Paris looking for accomodations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 2 Day trips from Bologna
- 3 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 4 Paris in black and white
- 5 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 6 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 7 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 8 Terrorism in Europe
- 9 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 10 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 11 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 12 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 13 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 14 Grad Schools in London?
- 15 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 16 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 17 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 18 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 19 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 20 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 21 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 22 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 23 Mama Mia Italy!
- 24 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 25 Chasing the Tour de France 2014