I'll be staying in Paris for 8 nights in the beginning of June with a friend. I was looking for recommendations for which district to stay in. We are looking to keep the budget down and assume that renting an apartment would be the best bet. We are looking for something within a 'safe' neighborhood that has good access to sights and the metro.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Would love input on France Itinerary: Paris, Avignon & Annecy with kids
- 2 Alone in Paris
- 3 What to do other then museums in Rome. 2 full days?
- 4 lodging in/near madrid
- 5 Hotel at or near Brussels airport
- 6 where to go in between hallstatt and prague?
- 7 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 8 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 9 Itinerary Check-In
- 10 Lake Bled, Slovenia by Train
- 11 Ice for a cooler
- 12 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 13 England/Scotland in January?
- 14 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 15 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 16 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 17 Suggestions for an arrival day itinerary in Venice- with jetlagged kids
- 18 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 19 Train strikes - Spain
- 20 PASSPORT number changed
- 21 Support Please
- 22 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 23 Initial Trip Planning - Spain
- 24 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 25 Any flight from London to Rimini?