I'll be staying in Paris for 8 nights in the beginning of June with a friend. I was looking for recommendations for which district to stay in. We are looking to keep the budget down and assume that renting an apartment would be the best bet. We are looking for something within a 'safe' neighborhood that has good access to sights and the metro.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 2 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 3 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 4 Flight Cost to Athens
- 5 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 6 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 7 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 8 Public Transport information App/Website
- 9 Hotel advice
- 10 Flying from Porto to Barcelona
- 11 First time to Ireland with young kids
- 12 Easter in Tuscany - which town to stay?
- 13 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 14 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 15 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 16 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 17 Vet my itinerary
- 18 Sienna with kids
- 19 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 20 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 21 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 22 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 23 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 24 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 25 Tour or independent