I'll be staying in Paris for 8 nights in the beginning of June with a friend. I was looking for recommendations for which district to stay in. We are looking to keep the budget down and assume that renting an apartment would be the best bet. We are looking for something within a 'safe' neighborhood that has good access to sights and the metro.
8 Nights in Paris looking for accomodations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Condor Long-Haul Business Class
- 2 history museums or locations
- 3 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 4 Italy dolomites
- 5 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 6 22 year olds in Europe
- 7 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 8 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 9 Good times in Munich, the city
- 10 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 11 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 Cylades Island Hopping
- 15 One week in Spain, late May
- 16 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 17 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 18 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 19 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 20 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 21 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 22 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 23 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 24 5 Observations About Paris
- 25 Lake Como transportation questions