I'll be staying in Paris for 8 nights in the beginning of June with a friend. I was looking for recommendations for which district to stay in. We are looking to keep the budget down and assume that renting an apartment would be the best bet. We are looking for something within a 'safe' neighborhood that has good access to sights and the metro.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 2 France for Six Weeks
- 3 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 4 Where to stay in Barcelona during La Merce?
- 5 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 6 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool
- 7 Can you please critique my ring road plan?
- 8 which basque wine TXAKOLINA wineries bodegas to visit from san sebastian?
- 9 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 10 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 11 explore Italy on a budget
- 12 Vienna Favorites
- 13 3-week itinerary - Austria, Slovakia, Italy, Croatia - too ambitious?
- 14 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 15 10 Days trip to Europe
- 16 Cochem or Beilstein
- 17 Thann, Alsace - Eye of the Witch
- 18 Finally, Norway Itin - please critique & advise
- 19 Need advice on transportation
- 20 Best of Stockholm in 3 Days
- 21 3 days Venice to Paris
- 22 Czech Republic and East Germany itinerary
- 23 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 24 A base for four nights between Killarney and Dublin (no car)
- 25 How to Spot an American in Europe