I'll be staying in Paris for 8 nights in the beginning of June with a friend. I was looking for recommendations for which district to stay in. We are looking to keep the budget down and assume that renting an apartment would be the best bet. We are looking for something within a 'safe' neighborhood that has good access to sights and the metro.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: 17 glorious days in Northern Spain
- 2 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 3 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 4 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 5 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 6 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 7 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 8 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 9 PARIS
- 10 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 11 London vacation rental agency
- 12 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 13 Sicily help
- 14 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 15 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 16 Christmas markets
- 17 Airline to Rome
- 18 SE ITALY
- 19 monograms vacation tours
- 20 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 21 Towns around Lucca
- 22 Thinking about the Fjords
- 23 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 24 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 25 Where??-2 night trip from London