I'll be staying in Paris for 8 nights in the beginning of June with a friend. I was looking for recommendations for which district to stay in. We are looking to keep the budget down and assume that renting an apartment would be the best bet. We are looking for something within a 'safe' neighborhood that has good access to sights and the metro.
8 Nights in Paris looking for accomodations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Scotland Votes "No"
- 3 Plitvice Lakes, Croatia...is it worth the trip?
- 4 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 5 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 6 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 7 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 8 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 9 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 10 Air France strike
- 11 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 12 shortened trip to Italy
- 13 Gift for French business associate
- 14 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 15 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 16 Airbnb scam
- 17 Best data sim
- 18 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 19 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 20 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 21 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 22 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 23 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 24 Alterations to night trains routes
- 25 Trip Report, part 1