I'll be staying in Paris for 8 nights in the beginning of June with a friend. I was looking for recommendations for which district to stay in. We are looking to keep the budget down and assume that renting an apartment would be the best bet. We are looking for something within a 'safe' neighborhood that has good access to sights and the metro.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First European Vacation )
- 2 COPENHAGEN or STOCKHOLM for 4-5 days?
- 3 ATM near passport control in CDG terminal 2?
- 4 Roma Pass question on Borghese reservation
- 5 Apartment recommendation to stay in Paris
- 6 Paris
- 7 Rome/Florence
- 8 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards
- 9 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 10 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 11 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 12 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 13 Around Geneva?
- 14 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 15 Still another Normandy question
- 16 Provence, Paris & London in April - 15 day trip
- 17 Greek island advice
- 18 Texting in France
- 19 Cars in France
- 20 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 21 4 special meals, 2 GTGs, Benedict Cumberbatch and a Tattoo
- 22 London Open House Weekend and Moreton in Marsh
- 23 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 24 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 25 Weekend in Paris in October