I'll be staying in Paris for 8 nights in the beginning of June with a friend. I was looking for recommendations for which district to stay in. We are looking to keep the budget down and assume that renting an apartment would be the best bet. We are looking for something within a 'safe' neighborhood that has good access to sights and the metro.
8 Nights in Paris looking for accomodations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 2 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 3 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 4 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 5 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 6 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 7 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 8 ITALO trains need help
- 9 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 10 How much luggage?????
- 11 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 12 plug adapters ITALY
- 13 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 14 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 15 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 16 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 17 Paris in black and white
- 18 10 days to Explore Europe
- 19 Transfer Milan airport
- 20 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 21 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 22 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 23 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 24 London for Free
- 25 Help with a French -> English translation, please