I'll be staying in Paris for 8 nights in the beginning of June with a friend. I was looking for recommendations for which district to stay in. We are looking to keep the budget down and assume that renting an apartment would be the best bet. We are looking for something within a 'safe' neighborhood that has good access to sights and the metro.
8 Nights in Paris looking for accomodations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 2 Poland Safety
- 3 Road Trip Part 1...............Madrid To Lisbon by Auto
- 4 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 5 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 6 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 7 scotland trave;
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 10 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 11 London and Paris Feb 2015
- 12 Zurich Airport Hotel or near railway station in Zurich, or elsewhere?
- 13 Gorges du Verdon or take the A8 from Nice towards Aix?
- 14 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 15 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 16 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 17 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 18 Train tickets France and Spain
- 19 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 20 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 21 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 22 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 23 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 24 Positano in high season???
- 25 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris