I'll be staying in Paris for 8 nights in the beginning of June with a friend. I was looking for recommendations for which district to stay in. We are looking to keep the budget down and assume that renting an apartment would be the best bet. We are looking for something within a 'safe' neighborhood that has good access to sights and the metro.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 2 Norfolk base
- 3 Drinks in Spain
- 4 http://www.besthealthmarket.org/t-volve-testosterone-booster/
- 5 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 6 electrical activity is described
- 7 Spain Itinerary Help
- 8 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 9 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 10 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 11 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 12 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 13 Beaches in Southern France
- 14 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 15 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 16 Ali
- 17 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 18 Gelato course in Rome?
- 19 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 20 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 21 Too much for one day?
- 22 Travel WiFi - France
- 23 Lipari to Capri??
- 24 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 25 Iceland Trip report