I'll be staying in Paris for 8 nights in the beginning of June with a friend. I was looking for recommendations for which district to stay in. We are looking to keep the budget down and assume that renting an apartment would be the best bet. We are looking for something within a 'safe' neighborhood that has good access to sights and the metro.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 2 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 3 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 4 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 5 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 6 Valencia Spain
- 7 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 8 Europe for Beginners
- 9 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 10 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 11 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 12 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 13 13 nights in switzerland
- 14 Best daypack ?
- 15 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 16 SURPRISE TRIP
- 17 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 18 Paris in August
- 19 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 20 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 21 Use of Train Tickets
- 22 Short time in Vienna
- 23 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 24 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 25 Iceland in January/February