I'll be staying in Paris for 8 nights in the beginning of June with a friend. I was looking for recommendations for which district to stay in. We are looking to keep the budget down and assume that renting an apartment would be the best bet. We are looking for something within a 'safe' neighborhood that has good access to sights and the metro.
8 Nights in Paris looking for accomodations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 2 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 3 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 4 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 5 England & Scotland in April
- 6 Your favourite places in Bath
- 7 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 8 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 9 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 10 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 11 Italy - Month of July
- 12 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 13 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 14 Shipping Prosecco
- 15 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 16 Europe Tour with Kids
- 17 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 18 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 19 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 20 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 21 Italy and Croatia
- 22 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 23 Lakes District UK
- 24 Kimhe--flamenco
- 25 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question