I'm planning on being in Paris from the 26th of May until the 3rd of June and need some help with my itinerary! I feel like I may be too ambitious some days as I originally had a couple more free days planned in Paris but had to cut them out. What can I improve on logistically or is there anything I should add or remove? Thanks in advance.
Day 1 (flying in from Prague) - Thurs
- Eiffel tower
- Champ de mars park
- Rodin museum if have enough time
Day 2 - Fri
- D'Orsay museum
- Pont Alexandre III bridge
- Arc de Triomphe
Day 3 - Sat
- Luxembourg Gardens
- Cluny museum
- Holy Chapel (St Chapelle)
Day 4 - Sun
- Dali museum
- Place du tertre
- Sacre Coeur Basilica
- Notre Dame
Day 5 - Mon
Day 6 - Tues
- Petit Palais
- Galeries Lafayette
- Moulin rouge
Day 7 - Wed
- Louvre museum
- Tuileries Gardens
- Place de la Concorde
- Palais Garnier opera
Day 8 - Thurs
- Palace of Versailles
- Orangerie museum?
Day 9 (leaving) - Fri
- Montparnasse Tower
- Latin Quarter if enough time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 2 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 3 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 4 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 5 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 9 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 10 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 11 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 12 International Flight Question
- 13 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 14 Interesting places to visit
- 15 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 16 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 17 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 18 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 19 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 20 Budapest in December 2017
- 21 Petrol in Greece
- 22 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 25 Dijon in December!