I'm planning on being in Paris from the 26th of May until the 3rd of June and need some help with my itinerary! I feel like I may be too ambitious some days as I originally had a couple more free days planned in Paris but had to cut them out. What can I improve on logistically or is there anything I should add or remove? Thanks in advance.
Day 1 (flying in from Prague) - Thurs
- Eiffel tower
- Champ de mars park
- Rodin museum if have enough time
Day 2 - Fri
- D'Orsay museum
- Pont Alexandre III bridge
- Arc de Triomphe
Day 3 - Sat
- Luxembourg Gardens
- Cluny museum
- Holy Chapel (St Chapelle)
Day 4 - Sun
- Dali museum
- Place du tertre
- Sacre Coeur Basilica
- Notre Dame
Day 5 - Mon
Day 6 - Tues
- Petit Palais
- Galeries Lafayette
- Moulin rouge
Day 7 - Wed
- Louvre museum
- Tuileries Gardens
- Place de la Concorde
- Palais Garnier opera
Day 8 - Thurs
- Palace of Versailles
- Orangerie museum?
Day 9 (leaving) - Fri
- Montparnasse Tower
- Latin Quarter if enough time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 2 Italy in 11 Days
- 3 French election
- 4 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 5 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 6 Things to do in Montpellier
- 7 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Trip to Rome
- 10 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 11 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 12 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 13 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 14 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 15 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 16 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 17 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 18 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 19 3 week trip with children
- 20 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 21 dinner jackets
- 22 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 23 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 24 What is a good chip and pin card that works in Europe?
- 25 test