My husband and I are ending our 3 weeks in Italy in Campania. We will travel from Umbria to Sorrento on May 2. I was planning on taking the train. So far the plan is:
4 nights in Sorrento. No hotel selected yet. Budget around $150 per night. From here we plan to see the AC coast, Pompei and Herculeneum, Sorrento Vesuvius or maybe Paestrum.
2 nights on Capri. Considering Hotel La Tosca. We hope to do some hiking on the island.
2 nights in Naples. We fly home to the US very early on May 10 from Naples. Hotel budget again around $150. We plan on visiting the Archaeological Museum, eating pizza and checking out the Nativity scenes and anything else that catches our eye.
Any thoughts or suggestions will be appreciated. We do not plan on having a car for this week of the trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 2 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 3 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 4 Private transportation
- 5 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 6 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 8 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 9 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 10 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 11 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 12 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 13 Lufth on strike 26-28 nov
- 14 Global Travel Warning...
- 15 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 16 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 17 Paris Under Seige...
- 18 WORLD'S TRUSTED NO. 1 SPELL CASTER+27791897218 PROFESSOR SIPHO
- 19 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 20 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 21 Highclere Castle(Downton Abbey) tours, UK
- 22 Advices about our itiniary
- 23 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 24 A week in Burgundy
- 25 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary