My husband and I are ending our 3 weeks in Italy in Campania. We will travel from Umbria to Sorrento on May 2. I was planning on taking the train. So far the plan is:
4 nights in Sorrento. No hotel selected yet. Budget around $150 per night. From here we plan to see the AC coast, Pompei and Herculeneum, Sorrento Vesuvius or maybe Paestrum.
2 nights on Capri. Considering Hotel La Tosca. We hope to do some hiking on the island.
2 nights in Naples. We fly home to the US very early on May 10 from Naples. Hotel budget again around $150. We plan on visiting the Archaeological Museum, eating pizza and checking out the Nativity scenes and anything else that catches our eye.
Any thoughts or suggestions will be appreciated. We do not plan on having a car for this week of the trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 썬시티카지노•• ♨━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••♨ 썬시티카지노
- 2 Shopping in Paris
- 3 Best Skin Care Tips>>>> http://buywrinklereduceronline.com/eye-complex-rx/
- 4 London Paris
- 5 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 6 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 7 SOUTH OF FRANCE (PROVENCE)
- 8 14 days in Greece
- 9 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 10 The DCC scam is spreading
- 11 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 12 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 13 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 14 Apps for hiring taxi's, maps, using the metro, translations
- 15 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 16 London dining service charge
- 17 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 18 http://thedropnet.com/megadrox/
- 19 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 20 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 21 Norwegian air
- 22 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 23 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 24 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 25 Uber in Paris: OK now ?