My husband and I are ending our 3 weeks in Italy in Campania. We will travel from Umbria to Sorrento on May 2. I was planning on taking the train. So far the plan is:
4 nights in Sorrento. No hotel selected yet. Budget around $150 per night. From here we plan to see the AC coast, Pompei and Herculeneum, Sorrento Vesuvius or maybe Paestrum.
2 nights on Capri. Considering Hotel La Tosca. We hope to do some hiking on the island.
2 nights in Naples. We fly home to the US very early on May 10 from Naples. Hotel budget again around $150. We plan on visiting the Archaeological Museum, eating pizza and checking out the Nativity scenes and anything else that catches our eye.
Any thoughts or suggestions will be appreciated. We do not plan on having a car for this week of the trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 2 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 3 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 4 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 5 Dublin Leap Card
- 6 vegetarian in spain
- 7 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 8 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 9 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 10 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 11 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 12 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 13 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 14 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 15 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 16 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 17 Cordoba Overnight?
- 18 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 19 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 20 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 22 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 23 10 days Berner Oberland, Lake Geneva. Chamonix, yes or no
- 24 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 25 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing