So I will be travelling with my partner in August to Europe. My partner wish to see Amsterdam and I am more of a nature lover, so I thought of clubbing Austria with Amsterdam.so my agent has given me a rough idea of what my itinerary would look like.
Following is the one he has suggested.
"2 nts Vienna,3 nts Salzburg,2 nts Amsterdam in 3/4 star hotels with breakfast.
New Delhi Vienna-AMsterdam-new Delhi flights on Air France
Salzburg -LAkes and Mountains tour(St Gilgen and Wolfsgang)
BAd ISchl and Halstatt Coach tour
Canal cruise Hop on hop off pass-1 day in AMsterdam."
My question is should I be clubbing these 2 places in a trip or I should look something else with Amsterdam or May be something else with Austria. I Have been to France, Spain, Switzerland in my previous trips. Also I have only 8 nights(stay in Europe) and my budget is not much. It is around 1400 euros per pax that includes flight and accommodation, so i am thinking of cutting down on cost by putting up in a nice clean comfy hostel ..Any suggestions on that. I am not a self drive kind of a person.
Please suggest if I should go with this itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 2 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 3 Planning A trip
- 4 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 5 A week in the Occitanie
- 6 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 7 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 8 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 9 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 10 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 11 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 12 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 13 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 14 Train Through Spain
- 15 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 Italy June 6-16
- 18 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 19 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 20 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 hill of crosses
- 23 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 24 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 25 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
8 nights in Austria and Amsterdam should I be clubbing these 2 places?