So I will be travelling with my partner in August to Europe. My partner wish to see Amsterdam and I am more of a nature lover, so I thought of clubbing Austria with Amsterdam.so my agent has given me a rough idea of what my itinerary would look like.
Following is the one he has suggested.
"2 nts Vienna,3 nts Salzburg,2 nts Amsterdam in 3/4 star hotels with breakfast.
New Delhi Vienna-AMsterdam-new Delhi flights on Air France
Salzburg -LAkes and Mountains tour(St Gilgen and Wolfsgang)
BAd ISchl and Halstatt Coach tour
Canal cruise Hop on hop off pass-1 day in AMsterdam."
My question is should I be clubbing these 2 places in a trip or I should look something else with Amsterdam or May be something else with Austria. I Have been to France, Spain, Switzerland in my previous trips. Also I have only 8 nights(stay in Europe) and my budget is not much. It is around 1400 euros per pax that includes flight and accommodation, so i am thinking of cutting down on cost by putting up in a nice clean comfy hostel ..Any suggestions on that. I am not a self drive kind of a person.
Please suggest if I should go with this itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had to choose one......
- 2 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 3 Driving in Italy?
- 4 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 5 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 6 Croatia trip Planning
- 7 House Hunting in France
- 8 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 9 So much to do, so little time!
- 10 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 11 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 12 English Countryside
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 15 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 18 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 19 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 20 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 21 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 22 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 23 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 24 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 25 Need help with itinerary & trains
8 nights in Austria and Amsterdam should I be clubbing these 2 places?