So I will be travelling with my partner in August to Europe. My partner wish to see Amsterdam and I am more of a nature lover, so I thought of clubbing Austria with Amsterdam.so my agent has given me a rough idea of what my itinerary would look like.
Following is the one he has suggested.
"2 nts Vienna,3 nts Salzburg,2 nts Amsterdam in 3/4 star hotels with breakfast.
New Delhi Vienna-AMsterdam-new Delhi flights on Air France
Salzburg -LAkes and Mountains tour(St Gilgen and Wolfsgang)
BAd ISchl and Halstatt Coach tour
Canal cruise Hop on hop off pass-1 day in AMsterdam."
My question is should I be clubbing these 2 places in a trip or I should look something else with Amsterdam or May be something else with Austria. I Have been to France, Spain, Switzerland in my previous trips. Also I have only 8 nights(stay in Europe) and my budget is not much. It is around 1400 euros per pax that includes flight and accommodation, so i am thinking of cutting down on cost by putting up in a nice clean comfy hostel ..Any suggestions on that. I am not a self drive kind of a person.
Please suggest if I should go with this itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UNITED : BROTHER SUPPORT CONTACT ☎ 1:888-279-0246 BROTHER PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Studying art in English in venice
- 5 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 6 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 7 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 8 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 9 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 10 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 11 Help on ancient history route
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 15 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 16 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 17 French language immersion schools in France
- 18 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 19 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 20 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 21 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 22 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 25 Trogir or Split
8 nights in Austria and Amsterdam should I be clubbing these 2 places?