So I will be travelling with my partner in August to Europe. My partner wish to see Amsterdam and I am more of a nature lover, so I thought of clubbing Austria with Amsterdam.so my agent has given me a rough idea of what my itinerary would look like.
Following is the one he has suggested.
"2 nts Vienna,3 nts Salzburg,2 nts Amsterdam in 3/4 star hotels with breakfast.
New Delhi Vienna-AMsterdam-new Delhi flights on Air France
Salzburg -LAkes and Mountains tour(St Gilgen and Wolfsgang)
BAd ISchl and Halstatt Coach tour
Canal cruise Hop on hop off pass-1 day in AMsterdam."
My question is should I be clubbing these 2 places in a trip or I should look something else with Amsterdam or May be something else with Austria. I Have been to France, Spain, Switzerland in my previous trips. Also I have only 8 nights(stay in Europe) and my budget is not much. It is around 1400 euros per pax that includes flight and accommodation, so i am thinking of cutting down on cost by putting up in a nice clean comfy hostel ..Any suggestions on that. I am not a self drive kind of a person.
Please suggest if I should go with this itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 2 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 3 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 4 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 5 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 6 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 7 Salzburg itinerary review
- 8 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 9 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 10 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 11 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 12 Milan and Lake Como
- 13 weekend from cologne germany
- 14 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 15 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 16 Switzerland in September
- 17 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 18 Where to eat in Rome?
- 19 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 20 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 21 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 Positano or Sorrento?
- 24 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 25 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
8 nights in Austria and Amsterdam should I be clubbing these 2 places?