My daughter and I will be arriving in Athens at 9am. We reserved a ferry from Piraeus at 5pm. I could really use some help planning what to do during those hours. Is it realistic to see some of Athens in this timeframe? Where can I leave luggage? And then how much time to I need to get back to the airport to pick up the luggage and head to Piraeus port. Since I need to pick up the ferry tickets from the central office of the ferry company, I'm not sure how long it will take for me to get my act together in Piraeus I'm sure others have had layovers of the same sort - would love some advice or an "idiots 8 hour itinerary".
8 hours in Athens
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 2 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 3 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 4 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 5 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 6 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 9 Family European winter holiday
- 10 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 11 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 12 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 13 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 14 Travel by train or bus
- 15 Sicily 10 days
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 18 Advises for trip to Russia
- 19 To Paris and Provence in June
- 20 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 21 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 24 Medieval Tallinn
- 25 Portugal in September