My daughter and I will be arriving in Athens at 9am. We reserved a ferry from Piraeus at 5pm. I could really use some help planning what to do during those hours. Is it realistic to see some of Athens in this timeframe? Where can I leave luggage? And then how much time to I need to get back to the airport to pick up the luggage and head to Piraeus port. Since I need to pick up the ferry tickets from the central office of the ferry company, I'm not sure how long it will take for me to get my act together in Piraeus I'm sure others have had layovers of the same sort - would love some advice or an "idiots 8 hour itinerary".
8 hours in Athens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brugge photo on Bing
- 2 British English
- 3 A town in France for a month
- 4 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 5 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 6 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 7 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 8 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 10 Spending money in Italy?
- 11 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 12 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 13 Spain for 7 days
- 14 Normandy in October
- 15 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 16 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 17 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 18 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 19 first family trip to Switzerland
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 22 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 23 Vienna.stay in pension.
- 24 Biking across Europe
- 25 Rioja in one day on way to Basque