My daughter and I will be arriving in Athens at 9am. We reserved a ferry from Piraeus at 5pm. I could really use some help planning what to do during those hours. Is it realistic to see some of Athens in this timeframe? Where can I leave luggage? And then how much time to I need to get back to the airport to pick up the luggage and head to Piraeus port. Since I need to pick up the ferry tickets from the central office of the ferry company, I'm not sure how long it will take for me to get my act together in Piraeus I'm sure others have had layovers of the same sort - would love some advice or an "idiots 8 hour itinerary".
8 hours in Athens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 2 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 3 Mont St. Michele?
- 4 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 5 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 6 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 7 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 8 Our first trip to Europe
- 9 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 10 Best driving map for Greece?
- 11 Train from Monterosso to Padua
- 12 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 13 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 14 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 15 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 16 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 17 Paris Perfect Soap
- 18 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 19 Train tickets within Italy
- 20 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 21 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 22 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 23 My poppy arrived today!
- 24 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 25 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?