My daughter and I will be arriving in Athens at 9am. We reserved a ferry from Piraeus at 5pm. I could really use some help planning what to do during those hours. Is it realistic to see some of Athens in this timeframe? Where can I leave luggage? And then how much time to I need to get back to the airport to pick up the luggage and head to Piraeus port. Since I need to pick up the ferry tickets from the central office of the ferry company, I'm not sure how long it will take for me to get my act together in Piraeus I'm sure others have had layovers of the same sort - would love some advice or an "idiots 8 hour itinerary".
8 hours in Athens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for Spain in May
- 2 Southern Spain
- 3 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 4 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 5 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 6 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 7 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 8 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 9 Portugal Trip
- 10 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 11 5 Observations About Paris
- 12 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 13 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 14 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 15 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 16 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 17 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 18 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 19 driving in france with kids
- 20 Is my plan ok
- 21 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 22 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 23 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 24 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth