My daughter and I will be arriving in Athens at 9am. We reserved a ferry from Piraeus at 5pm. I could really use some help planning what to do during those hours. Is it realistic to see some of Athens in this timeframe? Where can I leave luggage? And then how much time to I need to get back to the airport to pick up the luggage and head to Piraeus port. Since I need to pick up the ferry tickets from the central office of the ferry company, I'm not sure how long it will take for me to get my act together in Piraeus I'm sure others have had layovers of the same sort - would love some advice or an "idiots 8 hour itinerary".
8 hours in Athens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 2 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 3 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 4 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 5 9 days in turkey
- 6 Burg Eltz
- 7 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 8 Germany-berlin marathon
- 9 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 10 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 11 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 12 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 13 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 14 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 15 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 16 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 17 itinerary help
- 18 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 19 Nice Video about Poland
- 20 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 21 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 22 Reims for a day
- 23 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 24 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 25 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?