My daughter and I will be arriving in Athens at 9am. We reserved a ferry from Piraeus at 5pm. I could really use some help planning what to do during those hours. Is it realistic to see some of Athens in this timeframe? Where can I leave luggage? And then how much time to I need to get back to the airport to pick up the luggage and head to Piraeus port. Since I need to pick up the ferry tickets from the central office of the ferry company, I'm not sure how long it will take for me to get my act together in Piraeus I'm sure others have had layovers of the same sort - would love some advice or an "idiots 8 hour itinerary".
8 hours in Athens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 2 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 3 WiFi on trains
- 4 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 5 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 6 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Amsterday > Bruges
- 9 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 10 Renting an apt.
- 11 Exchanging CD$ for Euro's
- 12 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 13 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 14 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 15 ¡QUE VIVA VALENCIA! Wandering and Eating amidst the Orange Blossoms
- 16 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 17 Great restaurants in Italy
- 18 Amasra Turkey for one day - what to do?
- 19 Help me with this trip
- 20 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 21 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 22 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 23 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 24 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 25 Germany for 3 weeks