I have two 8-hour layovers in Istanbul. One is during dinner time (5pm-1am) and one is early in the morning (6am-1pm). I've never been and I don't know much about it. Any suggestions for what to do/see on the cheap side? Can I take their train to the center city area from the airport?
8-Hour layover in Istanbul
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano in high season???
- 2 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 3 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 4 Two days in Dublin
- 5 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 6 London and Paris Feb 2015
- 7 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 8 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 9 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 10 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 11 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?
- 12 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 13 buying souviners and art
- 14 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 15 Tax refund in France
- 16 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 17 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 18 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 19 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 20 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 21 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 22 Norway in June with parents.
- 23 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 24 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 25 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur