I have two 8-hour layovers in Istanbul. One is during dinner time (5pm-1am) and one is early in the morning (6am-1pm). I've never been and I don't know much about it. Any suggestions for what to do/see on the cheap side? Can I take their train to the center city area from the airport?
8-Hour layover in Istanbul
- 1 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 2 HELP stuck in Italy
- 3 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 4 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 5 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 6 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 7 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 8 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 9 Nice
- 10 Last monte Paris apartment
- 11 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 12 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 13 I Need To Vent!
- 14 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 15 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 16 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 17 Train tickets
- 18 San Lorenzo Market
- 19 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 20 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 21 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 22 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 23 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 24 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 25 Cuenca or Toledo