I have two 8-hour layovers in Istanbul. One is during dinner time (5pm-1am) and one is early in the morning (6am-1pm). I've never been and I don't know much about it. Any suggestions for what to do/see on the cheap side? Can I take their train to the center city area from the airport?
8-Hour layover in Istanbul
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 2 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 3 Itinerary for Spain
- 4 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 5 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 6 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 7 Spanish Music
- 8 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 9 Things to do in/around Milan
- 10 Vienna to Padua Questions
- 11 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 Ireland's west coast
- 14 Tips for Sardinia this summer?
- 15 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 16 mallorca
- 17 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 18 Arles as a base?
- 19 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 20 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 21 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 22 Aix en Provence
- 23 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 24 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 25 Loco Spain Train Questions