I have two 8-hour layovers in Istanbul. One is during dinner time (5pm-1am) and one is early in the morning (6am-1pm). I've never been and I don't know much about it. Any suggestions for what to do/see on the cheap side? Can I take their train to the center city area from the airport?
8-Hour layover in Istanbul
- 1 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 2 Help with itenerary
- 3 Romania
- 4 Bernina Express questions
- 5 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 6 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 7 Budapest,Prague,Berlin and Romania
- 8 jungfraujoch mid june
- 9 Norway experts needed.
- 10 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 11 A chacun son goût
- 12 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 13 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 14 Munich Hotels near train station downtown
- 15 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 16 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 17 London on a sunny day
- 18 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 19 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 20 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 21 London hotels
- 22 What size luggage?
- 23 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 24 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 25 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin