Hi - beginning to plan our first trip to Spain in May of 2011. We are doing the whole trip with Starwood points, so that is somewhat dictating where we are staying. We are thinking about Barcelona, Elciego, and Mallorca. Is this too ambitious for 8 days? It's just my husband and I and we want to do a lot, but also want to relax. Thanks for your advice.
8 Days/Spain Itinerary = too much?
- 1 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 2 Ovington Square Flat
- 3 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 4 jungfraujoch mid june
- 5 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 6 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 7 Hotels in Sorrento
- 8 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 9 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 10 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 11 Germany with 6 month old.
- 12 Day trip to Capri
- 13 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 14 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 15 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 16 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 17 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 18 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 19 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 20 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 21 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 22 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 23 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 24 day trips from Stuttgart
- 25 January 29 - March 27, 2014