Hi - beginning to plan our first trip to Spain in May of 2011. We are doing the whole trip with Starwood points, so that is somewhat dictating where we are staying. We are thinking about Barcelona, Elciego, and Mallorca. Is this too ambitious for 8 days? It's just my husband and I and we want to do a lot, but also want to relax. Thanks for your advice.
8 Days/Spain Itinerary = too much?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 the best of italy?
- 2 Tickets for premier league and England games
- 3 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?
- 4 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 5 Best data sim
- 6 MADRID--Restaurants, & tapas bars--please advise!
- 7 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 8 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 9 Weekend in London; looking for the best Indian food
- 10 suggested 9 day itinerary in Europe - Valentines Day!
- 11 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 12 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 13 Need help on Drive from Granada to Sevilla
- 14 first family trip to Switzerland
- 15 Driving Zagreb-Budapest-Vienna-Prague
- 16 Getting from Zagreb to Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague, etc.
- 17 Trouble deciding between backpack or wheeled luggage
- 18 Family Vacation Mallorca
- 19 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 20 Malaga – Enjoying a Spanish vibe on the Costa del Sol
- 21 Alterations to night trains routes
- 22 Is 5000 miles realistic in 14-16 days?
- 23 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 24 So much to do, so little time!
- 25 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands