Hi - beginning to plan our first trip to Spain in May of 2011. We are doing the whole trip with Starwood points, so that is somewhat dictating where we are staying. We are thinking about Barcelona, Elciego, and Mallorca. Is this too ambitious for 8 days? It's just my husband and I and we want to do a lot, but also want to relax. Thanks for your advice.
8 Days/Spain Itinerary = too much?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 2 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 3 Moving to Belfast
- 4 How long in Venice?
- 5 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 6 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 7 Connections at CDG
- 8 Hotel in Rome?
- 9 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 10 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 11 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 12 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 13 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 14 granada to algarve
- 15 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 16 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 17 Ireland driving vacation
- 18 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 19 Cotswolds village base
- 20 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 21 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 22 Normandy in October
- 23 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 24 I went to Paris in June
- 25 Berlin: Itinerary & Acco help pls