I live in Hawaii and me and my boyfriend are visiting Italy for the first time and would like to get some tips where we should or must visit. We already booked our plane tickets. We are flying in Milan and flying out from Rome. I figured we can go down Italy seeing different places but the thing is we only have 8 nights. I would love to get some advises if there are places we must go. We are thinking of staying at Milan only for a night (is one night enough?) and then go to Venice. How many days should we stay at Venice? We just don't know where we should stay long and where to make it short. Should we go to Florence since it is on the way down to Rome?
If you had 8 days in Italy how would you plan your trip!?
Mahalo! (means thank you in Hawaiian)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 3 Italy by car
- 4 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 5 Corsica- Propriano or Porto Vecchio
- 6 Sardinia Italian's paradise
- 7 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 8 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 9 Florence 2 weeks
- 10 12 days in Austria
- 11 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 12 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 13 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 14 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 15 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 16 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 17 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 18 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 19 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 20 One in Paris ... help
- 21 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 22 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 23 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 24 Dolomites October 14-18
- 25 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
8 days trip- Flying in Milan, flying out from Rome. Where should we visit?