I live in Hawaii and me and my boyfriend are visiting Italy for the first time and would like to get some tips where we should or must visit. We already booked our plane tickets. We are flying in Milan and flying out from Rome. I figured we can go down Italy seeing different places but the thing is we only have 8 nights. I would love to get some advises if there are places we must go. We are thinking of staying at Milan only for a night (is one night enough?) and then go to Venice. How many days should we stay at Venice? We just don't know where we should stay long and where to make it short. Should we go to Florence since it is on the way down to Rome?
If you had 8 days in Italy how would you plan your trip!?
Mahalo! (means thank you in Hawaiian)
8 days trip- Flying in Milan, flying out from Rome. Where should we visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 2 Day trips from Seville
- 3 Airport to Piraeus
- 4 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 5 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 6 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 7 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 8 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 9 What time does Left-Luggage lockers open at Gare Du Nord??
- 10 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 11 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 12 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 13 7 Nights in Paris
- 14 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 15 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 16 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 17 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 18 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 19 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 20 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 21 Riga 2014
- 22 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 23 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 24 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 25 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece