I live in Hawaii and me and my boyfriend are visiting Italy for the first time and would like to get some tips where we should or must visit. We already booked our plane tickets. We are flying in Milan and flying out from Rome. I figured we can go down Italy seeing different places but the thing is we only have 8 nights. I would love to get some advises if there are places we must go. We are thinking of staying at Milan only for a night (is one night enough?) and then go to Venice. How many days should we stay at Venice? We just don't know where we should stay long and where to make it short. Should we go to Florence since it is on the way down to Rome?
If you had 8 days in Italy how would you plan your trip!?
Mahalo! (means thank you in Hawaiian)
8 days trip- Flying in Milan, flying out from Rome. Where should we visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 2 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 3 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 4 What are the best places to see in England
- 5 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 6 Reims for a day
- 7 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 8 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 9 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 10 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 11 Estonia Amber
- 12 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 13 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 14 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 15 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 16 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 17 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 18 Heli Tour
- 19 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 20 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 21 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 22 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 23 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 24 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 25 Not hot in Europe in July?