I live in Hawaii and me and my boyfriend are visiting Italy for the first time and would like to get some tips where we should or must visit. We already booked our plane tickets. We are flying in Milan and flying out from Rome. I figured we can go down Italy seeing different places but the thing is we only have 8 nights. I would love to get some advises if there are places we must go. We are thinking of staying at Milan only for a night (is one night enough?) and then go to Venice. How many days should we stay at Venice? We just don't know where we should stay long and where to make it short. Should we go to Florence since it is on the way down to Rome?
If you had 8 days in Italy how would you plan your trip!?
Mahalo! (means thank you in Hawaiian)
8 days trip- Flying in Milan, flying out from Rome. Where should we visit?
- 1 Istanbul hotels
- 2 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 3 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 4 2 Week European Itinerary
- 5 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 6 TGV and Provence questions
- 7 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 Car in Prague
- 10 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 11 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 12 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 13 Rome Accommodation
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 17 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 18 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 19 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 20 Family European winter holiday
- 21 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 22 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 23 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 24 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 25 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie