I live in Hawaii and me and my boyfriend are visiting Italy for the first time and would like to get some tips where we should or must visit. We already booked our plane tickets. We are flying in Milan and flying out from Rome. I figured we can go down Italy seeing different places but the thing is we only have 8 nights. I would love to get some advises if there are places we must go. We are thinking of staying at Milan only for a night (is one night enough?) and then go to Venice. How many days should we stay at Venice? We just don't know where we should stay long and where to make it short. Should we go to Florence since it is on the way down to Rome?
If you had 8 days in Italy how would you plan your trip!?
Mahalo! (means thank you in Hawaiian)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 2 20 free days of Europe
- 3 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 4 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 5 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 6 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 7 3 days to spend in europe
- 8 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 9 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 10 Travel WiFi - France
- 11 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 12 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 13 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 14 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 15 Spain Itinerary Help
- 16 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 17 Ireland one week
- 18 Seville in late January
- 19 Berlin restaurant recs
- 20 Guides - Matera
- 21 RFID Protection
- 22 Spain Trip Report
- 23 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 24 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 25 Glasgow and surrounding area help
8 days trip- Flying in Milan, flying out from Rome. Where should we visit?