I live in Hawaii and me and my boyfriend are visiting Italy for the first time and would like to get some tips where we should or must visit. We already booked our plane tickets. We are flying in Milan and flying out from Rome. I figured we can go down Italy seeing different places but the thing is we only have 8 nights. I would love to get some advises if there are places we must go. We are thinking of staying at Milan only for a night (is one night enough?) and then go to Venice. How many days should we stay at Venice? We just don't know where we should stay long and where to make it short. Should we go to Florence since it is on the way down to Rome?
If you had 8 days in Italy how would you plan your trip!?
Mahalo! (means thank you in Hawaiian)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 2 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 3 Driving through Paris
- 4 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 5 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 6 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 7 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 8 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 9 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 10 Spanish Medical Providers
- 11 Barcelona alternative
- 12 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 13 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 14 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 15 Lisbon
- 16 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 17 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 18 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 19 Italy Car Scam
- 20 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 21 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 22 Road trip with our dog
- 23 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 24 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 25 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
8 days trip- Flying in Milan, flying out from Rome. Where should we visit?