I live in Hawaii and me and my boyfriend are visiting Italy for the first time and would like to get some tips where we should or must visit. We already booked our plane tickets. We are flying in Milan and flying out from Rome. I figured we can go down Italy seeing different places but the thing is we only have 8 nights. I would love to get some advises if there are places we must go. We are thinking of staying at Milan only for a night (is one night enough?) and then go to Venice. How many days should we stay at Venice? We just don't know where we should stay long and where to make it short. Should we go to Florence since it is on the way down to Rome?
If you had 8 days in Italy how would you plan your trip!?
Mahalo! (means thank you in Hawaiian)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 2 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 3 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 4 10 days in Paris and......
- 5 Summer Travel order
- 6 LIsbon
- 7 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 8 International Flight Question
- 9 Luggage Storage
- 10 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 11 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 12 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 13 Brugge hotel help
- 14 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 15 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 16 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 17 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 18 Another tipping question: concierges
- 19 Trip suggestion
- 20 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 22 Back from Paris
- 23 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 24 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 25 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
8 days trip- Flying in Milan, flying out from Rome. Where should we visit?