I live in Hawaii and me and my boyfriend are visiting Italy for the first time and would like to get some tips where we should or must visit. We already booked our plane tickets. We are flying in Milan and flying out from Rome. I figured we can go down Italy seeing different places but the thing is we only have 8 nights. I would love to get some advises if there are places we must go. We are thinking of staying at Milan only for a night (is one night enough?) and then go to Venice. How many days should we stay at Venice? We just don't know where we should stay long and where to make it short. Should we go to Florence since it is on the way down to Rome?
If you had 8 days in Italy how would you plan your trip!?
Mahalo! (means thank you in Hawaiian)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 2 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 3 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 4 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 5 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 6 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 7 Travel vs. Babies
- 8 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 9 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 10 Vienna or Budapest?
- 11 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 12 Andalucia in December
- 13 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 14 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 15 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 16 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 17 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 18 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 19 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 20 Budapest Hotels
- 21 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 22 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 23 London's Must Sights!
- 24 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 25 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
8 days trip- Flying in Milan, flying out from Rome. Where should we visit?