I live in Hawaii and me and my boyfriend are visiting Italy for the first time and would like to get some tips where we should or must visit. We already booked our plane tickets. We are flying in Milan and flying out from Rome. I figured we can go down Italy seeing different places but the thing is we only have 8 nights. I would love to get some advises if there are places we must go. We are thinking of staying at Milan only for a night (is one night enough?) and then go to Venice. How many days should we stay at Venice? We just don't know where we should stay long and where to make it short. Should we go to Florence since it is on the way down to Rome?
If you had 8 days in Italy how would you plan your trip!?
Mahalo! (means thank you in Hawaiian)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Passenger van Rental in Milan
- 2 Help with basic itinerary
- 3 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 4 iPhone/Skype/ATM questions
- 5 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 6 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 7 Clean up spam
- 8 Ron Hoffberg, Prague Guide
- 9 Valencia, Spain
- 10 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 11 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 12 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 13 Small towns not too near Paris
- 14 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 15 credit and debit cards
- 16 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 17 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 18 Positano Surprise
- 19 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 20 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 21 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 22 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 23 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 24 Greece and Italy Combo
- 25 Cinqueterre
8 days trip- Flying in Milan, flying out from Rome. Where should we visit?