I live in Hawaii and me and my boyfriend are visiting Italy for the first time and would like to get some tips where we should or must visit. We already booked our plane tickets. We are flying in Milan and flying out from Rome. I figured we can go down Italy seeing different places but the thing is we only have 8 nights. I would love to get some advises if there are places we must go. We are thinking of staying at Milan only for a night (is one night enough?) and then go to Venice. How many days should we stay at Venice? We just don't know where we should stay long and where to make it short. Should we go to Florence since it is on the way down to Rome?
If you had 8 days in Italy how would you plan your trip!?
Mahalo! (means thank you in Hawaiian)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I need a car for four days at Sorrento/Amalfi Coast
- 2 When did an Italian postage stamp cost 0.52 euros
- 3 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 4 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 5 London Paris
- 6 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 7 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 8 Alsace Accommodations
- 9 Bavaria in August
- 10 Germany with my Girlfriend
- 11 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 12 Sintra day trip from Lisbon - Independent versus Tour?
- 13 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 14 A Week on the Canal du Midi
- 15 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 16 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 17 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 18 Going to Den Bosch to See the Bosch Exhibit?
- 19 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 20 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 21 Scandinavia????
- 22 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 23 Venice to Positano
- 24 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 25 Family vacation near Amsterdam
8 days trip- Flying in Milan, flying out from Rome. Where should we visit?