We are planning to visit Austria during Christmas from India.
Kindly help us plan an itinerary for 2 families with 2 kids each(7&1, 6&3 yrs) along with a Nanny. We would like to experience Christmas, skiing in the alps(Innsbruck?) and possibly Budapest.
We are planning to arrive on Dec23rd leave on the 1st. Ideas and suggestions such as where to stay, where to rent a car or travel by train to get the most of the trip would be helpful.
Thankyou in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 2 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 3 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 4 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 5 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 6 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 7 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 8 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 9 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 10 Enjoying England for a year!
- 11 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 12 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 London - Home Depot
- 15 gare de nord
- 16 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 17 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 18 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 19 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 20 Madrid city centre?
- 21 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 22 Southern Italy
- 23 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 24 European Travel in March
- 25 Europe itinerary