We are planning to visit Austria during Christmas from India.
Kindly help us plan an itinerary for 2 families with 2 kids each(7&1, 6&3 yrs) along with a Nanny. We would like to experience Christmas, skiing in the alps(Innsbruck?) and possibly Budapest.
We are planning to arrive on Dec23rd leave on the 1st. Ideas and suggestions such as where to stay, where to rent a car or travel by train to get the most of the trip would be helpful.
Thankyou in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 2 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 3 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 4 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 5 My 60th birthday surprises
- 6 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 7 Spain car rental questions
- 8 Verona or Athens?
- 9 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 10 Help with first time trip with family
- 11 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 12 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 13 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 16 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 17 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 18 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 19 European Cooking Secrets
- 20 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 21 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 22 RHK's Fall escape
- 23 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 24 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 25 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?