We are planning to visit Austria during Christmas from India.
Kindly help us plan an itinerary for 2 families with 2 kids each(7&1, 6&3 yrs) along with a Nanny. We would like to experience Christmas, skiing in the alps(Innsbruck?) and possibly Budapest.
We are planning to arrive on Dec23rd leave on the 1st. Ideas and suggestions such as where to stay, where to rent a car or travel by train to get the most of the trip would be helpful.
Thankyou in advance,
8 days to Austria - Help with Itinerary please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 2 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 3 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 4 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 5 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 6 A Greek sojourn
- 7 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 8 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 9 Bregenz or Lindau
- 10 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 11 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 12 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 13 Weekend in Norfolk
- 14 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 15 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 16 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 17 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 18 Winter in Paris
- 19 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 20 I need some big advice!
- 21 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 24 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!