We are planning to visit Austria during Christmas from India.
Kindly help us plan an itinerary for 2 families with 2 kids each(7&1, 6&3 yrs) along with a Nanny. We would like to experience Christmas, skiing in the alps(Innsbruck?) and possibly Budapest.
We are planning to arrive on Dec23rd leave on the 1st. Ideas and suggestions such as where to stay, where to rent a car or travel by train to get the most of the trip would be helpful.
Thankyou in advance,
8 days to Austria - Help with Itinerary please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 2 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 5 Eurostar London to Avignon Thru Trains Start June 28!
- 6 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 7 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 8 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 9 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 10 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 11 italy
- 12 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 13 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 14 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 15 What still confounds you about travel?
- 16 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 17 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 18 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 19 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 20 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 21 Chip but no PIN
- 22 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 25 Eatwith - dine with locals