We are planning to visit Austria during Christmas from India.
Kindly help us plan an itinerary for 2 families with 2 kids each(7&1, 6&3 yrs) along with a Nanny. We would like to experience Christmas, skiing in the alps(Innsbruck?) and possibly Budapest.
We are planning to arrive on Dec23rd leave on the 1st. Ideas and suggestions such as where to stay, where to rent a car or travel by train to get the most of the trip would be helpful.
Thankyou in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 2 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 3 MiFi in Italy
- 4 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 5 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 6 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 7 Barcelona completely overrated
- 8 French lavender and cottages
- 9 What Greek islands should I visit
- 10 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 11 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 12 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 13 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 14 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 15 Ravello to Paestum
- 16 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 17 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 18 Spain Itinerary Help
- 19 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 20 And now...the 100 best things in Iceland.
- 21 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 22 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 23 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 24 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 25 Girona and Besalau