We are planning to visit Austria during Christmas from India.
Kindly help us plan an itinerary for 2 families with 2 kids each(7&1, 6&3 yrs) along with a Nanny. We would like to experience Christmas, skiing in the alps(Innsbruck?) and possibly Budapest.
We are planning to arrive on Dec23rd leave on the 1st. Ideas and suggestions such as where to stay, where to rent a car or travel by train to get the most of the trip would be helpful.
Thankyou in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 2 16 days in France and Italy
- 3 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 4 Itinery help Crete
- 5 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 6 Lisbon - a few tips
- 7 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 8 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 9 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 10 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 11 Avoid Europcar!
- 12 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 13 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 14 Scotland - We're Here!
- 15 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 16 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 17 European Vacation 2017
- 18 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 19 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 20 Need help in completing trip details
- 21 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 22 Which area to stay in London
- 23 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 24 Madrid food advice needed
- 25 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona