My husband and I (30 yrs) will be visiting South of France June 1st for 8 days. We will be taking a flight from London. This will be our frist time in South of France. We are looking for culture, relaxation, good restraunts, night life as well as a quaint village.
Definetly want to visit Nice (given its proximity to Monte carolo, cannes, monaco, st. tropez etc).
Should we also include Marsielles and nearby villages on this trip? Or spend a few nights in Cannes etc.
8 days South of France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 2 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 5 5am arrival in Dublin
- 6 What are the best places to see in England
- 7 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 8 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 9 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 10 destination wedding
- 11 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 12 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 13 10 Hours in Brussels
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 17 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 18 Italy
- 19 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 20 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 21 Hotel in Venice
- 22 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 23 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 24 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 25 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending