My husband and I (30 yrs) will be visiting South of France June 1st for 8 days. We will be taking a flight from London. This will be our frist time in South of France. We are looking for culture, relaxation, good restraunts, night life as well as a quaint village.
Definetly want to visit Nice (given its proximity to Monte carolo, cannes, monaco, st. tropez etc).
Should we also include Marsielles and nearby villages on this trip? Or spend a few nights in Cannes etc.
8 days South of France
- 1 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 2 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 3 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 4 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 5 rent car / Munich
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 8 7 days in Andalucia
- 9 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 12 Madrid to Sevilla
- 13 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 14 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 A full week in The Netherlands
- 17 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 18 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 Ireland in a week
- 21 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 24 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 25 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome