My husband and I (30 yrs) will be visiting South of France June 1st for 8 days. We will be taking a flight from London. This will be our frist time in South of France. We are looking for culture, relaxation, good restraunts, night life as well as a quaint village.
Definetly want to visit Nice (given its proximity to Monte carolo, cannes, monaco, st. tropez etc).
Should we also include Marsielles and nearby villages on this trip? Or spend a few nights in Cannes etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 2 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 3 Safety in Rome
- 4 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 5 Apartment Montreux area
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 7 Rome or Venice first
- 8 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 9 An evening in London
- 10 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 11 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 12 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 13 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 14 Europe First Timers
- 15 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 16 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 17 Chur or St Moritz?
- 18 Itinerary review: Croatia/Italy
- 19 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 20 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 22 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 23 Athens Help
- 24 Uber vs. TfL
- 25 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!