My husband and I (30 yrs) will be visiting South of France June 1st for 8 days. We will be taking a flight from London. This will be our frist time in South of France. We are looking for culture, relaxation, good restraunts, night life as well as a quaint village.
Definetly want to visit Nice (given its proximity to Monte carolo, cannes, monaco, st. tropez etc).
Should we also include Marsielles and nearby villages on this trip? Or spend a few nights in Cannes etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EU Roaming charges / SIM card
- 2 Scotland Itinerary
- 3 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 4 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 5 10 nights in France
- 6 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 7 2 London theatre recommendations
- 8 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 9 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 10 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 11 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 12 Croatia Itenerary
- 13 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 14 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 15 Where to stop along the way
- 16 5 full days in Rome too much?
- 17 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 18 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 19 Stay away from EF Tours
- 20 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 21 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 22 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 23 Shopping in Paris
- 24 Villa Stefania-Cortona, Italy
- 25 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)