My husband and I (30 yrs) will be visiting South of France June 1st for 8 days. We will be taking a flight from London. This will be our frist time in South of France. We are looking for culture, relaxation, good restraunts, night life as well as a quaint village.
Definetly want to visit Nice (given its proximity to Monte carolo, cannes, monaco, st. tropez etc).
Should we also include Marsielles and nearby villages on this trip? Or spend a few nights in Cannes etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ravenna Mosaics
- 2 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 3 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 4 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 5 Greece Itinerary
- 6 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 7 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 8 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 9 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 10 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 11 evening of song and dance
- 12 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 13 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 14 Scotland Highlands Help
- 15 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 16 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 17 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 18 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 19 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 20 Amsterdam, Germany
- 21 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 22 Naples or Genoa
- 23 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 24 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 25 Day Trip Orleans to Provins, an Italian Hill Town in France