My husband and I (30 yrs) will be visiting South of France June 1st for 8 days. We will be taking a flight from London. This will be our frist time in South of France. We are looking for culture, relaxation, good restraunts, night life as well as a quaint village.
Definetly want to visit Nice (given its proximity to Monte carolo, cannes, monaco, st. tropez etc).
Should we also include Marsielles and nearby villages on this trip? Or spend a few nights in Cannes etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 2 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 3 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 6 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 7 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 8 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 9 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 10 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 11 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 12 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 13 First Trip to Ireland
- 14 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 15 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 16 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 17 Laokasti Villa in Oia
- 18 Athens multi site pass
- 19 London best location
- 20 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 23 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 24 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 25 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel