My husband and I (30 yrs) will be visiting South of France June 1st for 8 days. We will be taking a flight from London. This will be our frist time in South of France. We are looking for culture, relaxation, good restraunts, night life as well as a quaint village.
Definetly want to visit Nice (given its proximity to Monte carolo, cannes, monaco, st. tropez etc).
Should we also include Marsielles and nearby villages on this trip? Or spend a few nights in Cannes etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 2 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 3 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 4 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 5 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 6 Need Information about French Alps
- 7 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 8 Trip to Rome
- 9 Best Indian Food
- 10 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 11 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 12 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 13 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 14 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 15 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 16 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 17 Piedmont as a destination
- 18 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 19 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 20 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 21 dinner jackets
- 22 France Itinerary Advice
- 23 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 24 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 25 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis