Me and my husband plan to travel to Switzerland from London during his spring break in the coming week. This will be our first trip in Europe. So we are going to need lot of research and help about it.
Any information in the form of best places to visit, smart travel and accomodation, etc. will be really helpful. Also we are open to suggestions about road trip across other European cities in case Switzerland doesnt work out.
Since we are first time travelers any help will be much appreciated. Thank You.
8 days road trip across switzerland - help with itinerary, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 2 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 3 Two days in Dublin
- 4 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 5 Munich accommodations
- 6 Tax refund in France
- 7 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 8 any airbnb experience in Milan?
- 9 London, Rome and Milan, February 2015 trip report
- 10 buying souviners and art
- 11 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 12 Venice Apartment
- 13 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 14 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 15 Portugal Highways and GPS
- 16 Please help me plan my trip!
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 19 Any experience on Hotel London in Milan
- 20 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 21 European Quiz # 62 ( Wednesday)
- 22 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 23 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 24 Positano in high season???
- 25 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?