Me and my husband plan to travel to Switzerland from London during his spring break in the coming week. This will be our first trip in Europe. So we are going to need lot of research and help about it.
Any information in the form of best places to visit, smart travel and accomodation, etc. will be really helpful. Also we are open to suggestions about road trip across other European cities in case Switzerland doesnt work out.
Since we are first time travelers any help will be much appreciated. Thank You.
8 days road trip across switzerland - help with itinerary, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 2 Ireland itinerary
- 3 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 4 Priceline for London hotels
- 5 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Fjords, How To?
- 8 Istanbul Itinerary
- 9 7 Nights in Paris
- 10 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 11 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 12 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 13 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 14 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 15 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 16 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 17 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 18 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 London neighborhood suggestions
- 21 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 22 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 23 London - Site List Triage -
- 24 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 25 Recommendations Tour Guides/Airport Transportation Gdansk, Poland