Me and my husband plan to travel to Switzerland from London during his spring break in the coming week. This will be our first trip in Europe. So we are going to need lot of research and help about it.
Any information in the form of best places to visit, smart travel and accomodation, etc. will be really helpful. Also we are open to suggestions about road trip across other European cities in case Switzerland doesnt work out.
Since we are first time travelers any help will be much appreciated. Thank You.
8 days road trip across switzerland - help with itinerary, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 22 year olds in Europe
- 2 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 3 A Sardinia trip report
- 4 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 5 Eastern Europe
- 6 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 7 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 8 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 9 Azores
- 10 Coffee in Naples
- 11 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 12 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 13 Granada
- 14 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 15 All Set To Go!!
- 16 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 17 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 18 4 weeks in the UK
- 19 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 20 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 21 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 22 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 23 First time to Switzerland
- 24 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 25 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions