Me and my husband plan to travel to Switzerland from London during his spring break in the coming week. This will be our first trip in Europe. So we are going to need lot of research and help about it.
Any information in the form of best places to visit, smart travel and accomodation, etc. will be really helpful. Also we are open to suggestions about road trip across other European cities in case Switzerland doesnt work out.
Since we are first time travelers any help will be much appreciated. Thank You.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 2 Tec*h SUPP0RT aol mail CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 aol reset password
- 3 Tuscany Itinerary
- 4 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 5 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 6 Couscous
- 7 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 8 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 9 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 10 Italian lake cruise
- 11 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 12 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 13 Vatican tour
- 14 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 London in Winter Report
- 17 driving from London to Lourdes
- 18 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 19 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 20 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 21 Multi Country car Rental
- 22 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 23 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 24 alcazar question and seville advice
- 25 London is it worth it?
8 days road trip across switzerland - help with itinerary, etc.