Me and my husband plan to travel to Switzerland from London during his spring break in the coming week. This will be our first trip in Europe. So we are going to need lot of research and help about it.
Any information in the form of best places to visit, smart travel and accomodation, etc. will be really helpful. Also we are open to suggestions about road trip across other European cities in case Switzerland doesnt work out.
Since we are first time travelers any help will be much appreciated. Thank You.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 2 Provence planning
- 3 Venice to Como and Como to Zermatt - Do we really need reservations way in advance or is 2 days ok?
- 4 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 5 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 6 My Trip to Spain blew up. Need Barcelona help
- 7 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 8 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 9 Italy itinerary - activity suggestions
- 10 Is Valladolid a place visit?
- 11 Seeking a special place in France
- 12 Italy sim card for 16 days
- 13 Trip Report: a Week at Italian School in Verona
- 14 Need feedback... France to Italy
- 15 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 16 Storage of extra luggage
- 17 buying Eruos in advance
- 18 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 19 Greece after the Vote
- 20 Hamlet and castles
- 21 help with 1st trip to Paris/London please
- 22 Paris Picture Overlays
- 23 Spending money
- 24 2 Days in Rome
- 25 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
8 days road trip across switzerland - help with itinerary, etc.