Me and my husband plan to travel to Switzerland from London during his spring break in the coming week. This will be our first trip in Europe. So we are going to need lot of research and help about it.
Any information in the form of best places to visit, smart travel and accomodation, etc. will be really helpful. Also we are open to suggestions about road trip across other European cities in case Switzerland doesnt work out.
Since we are first time travelers any help will be much appreciated. Thank You.
8 days road trip across switzerland - help with itinerary, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 2 One week in Spain, late May
- 3 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 4 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 5 Pyrenees logistics
- 6 Northern Europe in April-May
- 7 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 8 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 9 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 10 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 11 history museums or locations
- 12 Normandy and Loire
- 13 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 14 Hotels/B&B's in Monterosso
- 15 malta
- 16 First time Ireland trip
- 17 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 18 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 19 Iwango went…to Nice
- 20 5 Observations About Paris
- 21 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 22 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 23 A Duty Nobly Done — Anselm and Margriet in Flanders and Picardy
- 24 “… I fear’d to set my foot upon a dead man’s cheek” - Anselm in northern France
- 25 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye