Me and my husband plan to travel to Switzerland from London during his spring break in the coming week. This will be our first trip in Europe. So we are going to need lot of research and help about it.
Any information in the form of best places to visit, smart travel and accomodation, etc. will be really helpful. Also we are open to suggestions about road trip across other European cities in case Switzerland doesnt work out.
Since we are first time travelers any help will be much appreciated. Thank You.
8 days road trip across switzerland - help with itinerary, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid and London
- 2 We Need a Pact
- 3 Monet in Normandy
- 4 I need a haircut
- 5 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 6 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 7 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 8 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 9 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 10 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 11 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 12 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 13 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 14 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 15 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 16 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 17 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 18 german rail ticket question
- 19 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 20 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 21 flea markets in France
- 22 Italy vacation rental help
- 23 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 24 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 25 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon