Me and my husband plan to travel to Switzerland from London during his spring break in the coming week. This will be our first trip in Europe. So we are going to need lot of research and help about it.
Any information in the form of best places to visit, smart travel and accomodation, etc. will be really helpful. Also we are open to suggestions about road trip across other European cities in case Switzerland doesnt work out.
Since we are first time travelers any help will be much appreciated. Thank You.
8 days road trip across switzerland - help with itinerary, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 2 Reykjavik hotels
- 3 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 4 I dream of Europe
- 5 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 6 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 7 First Time to UK since 2001
- 8 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 9 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 10 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 11 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 12 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 13 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 14 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 15 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 16 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 19 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 20 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 21 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 22 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 23 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 24 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 25 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014