Me and my husband plan to travel to Switzerland from London during his spring break in the coming week. This will be our first trip in Europe. So we are going to need lot of research and help about it.
Any information in the form of best places to visit, smart travel and accomodation, etc. will be really helpful. Also we are open to suggestions about road trip across other European cities in case Switzerland doesnt work out.
Since we are first time travelers any help will be much appreciated. Thank You.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 2 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 3 Amsterdam hotels
- 4 Overnight Train Questions
- 5 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 6 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 7 Non Airport Location for Car Drop off locations for Madrid
- 8 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 9 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 10 What to see in Dresden...
- 11 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 12 Croatia in late April
- 13 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 14 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 15 Italy - best two central locations
- 16 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)
- 17 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 18 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 19 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 20 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 21 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 22 Advance Passes & Tickets for Paris, Venice, Rome & Interlaken
- 23 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 24 Vet my itinerary
- 25 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
8 days road trip across switzerland - help with itinerary, etc.