Me and my husband plan to travel to Switzerland from London during his spring break in the coming week. This will be our first trip in Europe. So we are going to need lot of research and help about it.
Any information in the form of best places to visit, smart travel and accomodation, etc. will be really helpful. Also we are open to suggestions about road trip across other European cities in case Switzerland doesnt work out.
Since we are first time travelers any help will be much appreciated. Thank You.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 온라인 ● 연결 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 3 4 days in Provence in early June
- 4 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 5 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 6 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 7 Leather goods in Florence
- 8 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 9 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 10 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 11 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 12 France Itinerary Advice
- 13 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 14 dinner jackets
- 15 Trip to Rome
- 16 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 17 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 18 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 19 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 22 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 23 Transportation
- 24 Things to do in Montpellier
- 25 Lucerne and Innsbruck
8 days road trip across switzerland - help with itinerary, etc.