Me and my husband plan to travel to Switzerland from London during his spring break in the coming week. This will be our first trip in Europe. So we are going to need lot of research and help about it.
Any information in the form of best places to visit, smart travel and accomodation, etc. will be really helpful. Also we are open to suggestions about road trip across other European cities in case Switzerland doesnt work out.
Since we are first time travelers any help will be much appreciated. Thank You.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich and....???
- 2 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 5 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 8 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 9 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 10 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 11 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 12 Can parking
- 13 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 14 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 15 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 16 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 19 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 20 Driving through Paris
- 21 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 22 San Sebastián
- 23 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 24 italy Cinque Terre
- 25 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
8 days road trip across switzerland - help with itinerary, etc.