Me and my husband plan to travel to Switzerland from London during his spring break in the coming week. This will be our first trip in Europe. So we are going to need lot of research and help about it.
Any information in the form of best places to visit, smart travel and accomodation, etc. will be really helpful. Also we are open to suggestions about road trip across other European cities in case Switzerland doesnt work out.
Since we are first time travelers any help will be much appreciated. Thank You.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 2 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 3 Scotland
- 4 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 5 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 6 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 7 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 8 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 9 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 10 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 11 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 12 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 13 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 14 Scotland itinerary help
- 15 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 16 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 17 Edinbrugh
- 18 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 19 Swimming to Paris
- 20 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 21 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 22 Istria in two days
- 23 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 24 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 25 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
8 days road trip across switzerland - help with itinerary, etc.