Me and my husband plan to travel to Switzerland from London during his spring break in the coming week. This will be our first trip in Europe. So we are going to need lot of research and help about it.
Any information in the form of best places to visit, smart travel and accomodation, etc. will be really helpful. Also we are open to suggestions about road trip across other European cities in case Switzerland doesnt work out.
Since we are first time travelers any help will be much appreciated. Thank You.
8 days road trip across switzerland - help with itinerary, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 2 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 3 Madrid and London
- 4 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 5 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 Unique Venice Activity
- 8 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 9 Chip but no PIN
- 10 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 11 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 12 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 13 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 14 car rental advice in Portugal
- 15 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 16 What to wear
- 17 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 18 Small group for Colosseum
- 19 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 20 Lofoten ferry
- 21 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 22 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 23 Duoro river cruises
- 24 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 25 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions