Me and my husband plan to travel to Switzerland from London during his spring break in the coming week. This will be our first trip in Europe. So we are going to need lot of research and help about it.
Any information in the form of best places to visit, smart travel and accomodation, etc. will be really helpful. Also we are open to suggestions about road trip across other European cities in case Switzerland doesnt work out.
Since we are first time travelers any help will be much appreciated. Thank You.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 3 Ballet Bolshoi
- 4 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 5 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 6 Belgian airports
- 7 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 8 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 9 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 10 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 11 Greece Travel Advice
- 12 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 13 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 14 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 15 European Championship
- 16 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 17 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 18 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 19 Normandy - driving trip
- 20 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 21 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 22 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 23 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 24 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 25 Reflections on our Trip to Barcelona, Languedoc, Dordogne and Paris
8 days road trip across switzerland - help with itinerary, etc.