Me and my husband plan to travel to Switzerland from London during his spring break in the coming week. This will be our first trip in Europe. So we are going to need lot of research and help about it.
Any information in the form of best places to visit, smart travel and accomodation, etc. will be really helpful. Also we are open to suggestions about road trip across other European cities in case Switzerland doesnt work out.
Since we are first time travelers any help will be much appreciated. Thank You.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 2 Perugia
- 3 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 4 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 5 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 6 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 7 Areas in Milan
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 10 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 11 Ireland itinerary help please
- 12 No Periods in British Written English!
- 13 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 14 CDG much improved
- 15 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 16 St Denis Cathedral
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 19 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 20 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 21 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 22 Rouen Tour Companies
- 23 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 24 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 25 Ronda Wine/biking
8 days road trip across switzerland - help with itinerary, etc.