Me and my husband plan to travel to Switzerland from London during his spring break in the coming week. This will be our first trip in Europe. So we are going to need lot of research and help about it.
Any information in the form of best places to visit, smart travel and accomodation, etc. will be really helpful. Also we are open to suggestions about road trip across other European cities in case Switzerland doesnt work out.
Since we are first time travelers any help will be much appreciated. Thank You.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK train question
- 2 Amsterdam Transit
- 3 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 4 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 5 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 6 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 7 Power Pump XL Reviews - Free Trail Available
- 8 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 9 Day trip suggestion from London
- 10 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 11 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 12 Lake Maggiore
- 13 Day Trip near Paris
- 14 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 15 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 16 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 17 Bootcut jeans
- 18 What is the best spot in Liechtenstein for VERY brief visit?
- 19 Car rental insurance woes
- 20 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 21 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 22 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 23 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 24 Favorite tapas bars in Barcelona
- 25 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
8 days road trip across switzerland - help with itinerary, etc.