Me and my husband plan to travel to Switzerland from London during his spring break in the coming week. This will be our first trip in Europe. So we are going to need lot of research and help about it.
Any information in the form of best places to visit, smart travel and accomodation, etc. will be really helpful. Also we are open to suggestions about road trip across other European cities in case Switzerland doesnt work out.
Since we are first time travelers any help will be much appreciated. Thank You.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 2 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 3 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 4 London's Must Sights!
- 5 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 6 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 7 Oxford 24 hours
- 8 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 9 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 10 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 11 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 12 Andalucia in December
- 13 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 14 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 15 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 16 First trip to Italy
- 17 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 18 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 19 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 20 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 21 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 22 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 23 First Time Solo Travel info
- 24 Budapest Hotels
- 25 Vienna or Budapest?
8 days road trip across switzerland - help with itinerary, etc.