Me and my husband plan to travel to Switzerland from London during his spring break in the coming week. This will be our first trip in Europe. So we are going to need lot of research and help about it.
Any information in the form of best places to visit, smart travel and accomodation, etc. will be really helpful. Also we are open to suggestions about road trip across other European cities in case Switzerland doesnt work out.
Since we are first time travelers any help will be much appreciated. Thank You.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://staminonmaleenhancement.wordpress.com/
- 2 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 3 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 4 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 5 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 6 Walking GPS?
- 7 http://quicksupplementfact.com/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 8 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 9 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 10 Cost of Van from CDG
- 11 One Way... trust or bust?
- 12 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 13 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 14 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 15 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 16 Has anyone used AtlasChoice for a car rental?
- 17 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 18 Hi altitude limitations in Switzerland
- 19 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 20 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 21 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 22 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 23 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 24 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 25 Rome to Cascia - is it better by train or bus?
8 days road trip across switzerland - help with itinerary, etc.