Me and my husband plan to travel to Switzerland from London during his spring break in the coming week. This will be our first trip in Europe. So we are going to need lot of research and help about it.
Any information in the form of best places to visit, smart travel and accomodation, etc. will be really helpful. Also we are open to suggestions about road trip across other European cities in case Switzerland doesnt work out.
Since we are first time travelers any help will be much appreciated. Thank You.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 2 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 3 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 4 Car rental between countries
- 5 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 6 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 7 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 8 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 9 England and Wales by public transport
- 10 Rhine River Cruise
- 11 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 12 Barcelona completely overrated
- 13 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 14 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 15 Greece in 15 Days
- 16 Walking Scotland
- 17 Adaptors for Belgium
- 18 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 19 Train Ticket Help
- 20 I forgot my international driver permit
- 21 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 22 Prague old town
- 23 Bordeaux TRIP
- 24 20 free days of Europe
- 25 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
8 days road trip across switzerland - help with itinerary, etc.