Me and my husband plan to travel to Switzerland from London during his spring break in the coming week. This will be our first trip in Europe. So we are going to need lot of research and help about it.
Any information in the form of best places to visit, smart travel and accomodation, etc. will be really helpful. Also we are open to suggestions about road trip across other European cities in case Switzerland doesnt work out.
Since we are first time travelers any help will be much appreciated. Thank You.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 2 What's up with the showers in Europe??
- 3 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 4 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 5 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 6 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 7 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 8 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 9 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 10 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 11 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 12 Spain: train/rental car help
- 13 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 14 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 15 Highclare Castle
- 16 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 17 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 18 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 19 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 20 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 21 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 22 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 23 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 24 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 25 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
8 days road trip across switzerland - help with itinerary, etc.