I have been to many parts of France (Paris, French Alps, Chamonix, Megeve, Annecy, Provance, Avingon, Arles, Nimes, Nice, Cannes etc).
This year me and my wife with 12 and 9 years old children plan to stay 6 days in Paris (Children never seen Paris and they want it) after that, at 1 st of August we will leave Paris with a rental and our flight back to home is at 9th of August from Bordeaux. I need help with my road trip. We want to see Mont St Michel and stay somewhere near that area for that night. And for the final two night we plan to stay at Bordeaux. For the other 5 nights can you advice nice towns (like Megeve, Annecy, Aix-en-Provance) between Paris and Bordeaux (costal or vineyards) to see and to stay. We like good food and wine but not Michelin 3star types, we always choose our restaurants from trip advisor forums and believe in taste of fellow tripadvisors not the gourmet journalist. Also do you think one night at San Sebastian Spain will be two far away.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6-7 Days in France
- 2 5 Days in Switzerland
- 3 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 4 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 We're here!
- 7 ￡선릉안마『o1o 9875 2236』High quality선릉쪽안마↗민실장 특급스페셜 EVENT선릉안마문의
- 8 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 9 Korean Messages
- 10 Getting to Bolivia
- 11 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 12 Budapest in December 2017
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 15 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 16 Swiss Travel Pass
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 19 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 22 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 23 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 24 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 25 Spain in July