I have been to many parts of France (Paris, French Alps, Chamonix, Megeve, Annecy, Provance, Avingon, Arles, Nimes, Nice, Cannes etc).
This year me and my wife with 12 and 9 years old children plan to stay 6 days in Paris (Children never seen Paris and they want it) after that, at 1 st of August we will leave Paris with a rental and our flight back to home is at 9th of August from Bordeaux. I need help with my road trip. We want to see Mont St Michel and stay somewhere near that area for that night. And for the final two night we plan to stay at Bordeaux. For the other 5 nights can you advice nice towns (like Megeve, Annecy, Aix-en-Provance) between Paris and Bordeaux (costal or vineyards) to see and to stay. We like good food and wine but not Michelin 3star types, we always choose our restaurants from trip advisor forums and believe in taste of fellow tripadvisors not the gourmet journalist. Also do you think one night at San Sebastian Spain will be two far away.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 2 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 5 France Study Abroad
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 8 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 9 free international phone calls
- 10 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 11 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 12 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 13 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 14 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 15 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 16 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 17 London 6 day itinerary
- 18 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 19 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 20 International drivers permit
- 21 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 22 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 23 Paris and Normandy
- 24 Sicily Beach Resort
- 25 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy