I have been to many parts of France (Paris, French Alps, Chamonix, Megeve, Annecy, Provance, Avingon, Arles, Nimes, Nice, Cannes etc).
This year me and my wife with 12 and 9 years old children plan to stay 6 days in Paris (Children never seen Paris and they want it) after that, at 1 st of August we will leave Paris with a rental and our flight back to home is at 9th of August from Bordeaux. I need help with my road trip. We want to see Mont St Michel and stay somewhere near that area for that night. And for the final two night we plan to stay at Bordeaux. For the other 5 nights can you advice nice towns (like Megeve, Annecy, Aix-en-Provance) between Paris and Bordeaux (costal or vineyards) to see and to stay. We like good food and wine but not Michelin 3star types, we always choose our restaurants from trip advisor forums and believe in taste of fellow tripadvisors not the gourmet journalist. Also do you think one night at San Sebastian Spain will be two far away.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaune France
- 2 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 3 advance tickets?
- 4 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 38 Days in Paris
- 7 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 8 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 9 A week in Paris
- 10 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 11 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 12 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 13 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 14 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 15 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 16 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 17 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 20 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 21 Cordoba Overnight?
- 22 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 23 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 24 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 25 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?