A friend and I are going to be traveling around Europe here soon and I need help deciding where to go. Neither of us have been to either place so we're up for any of the choices. I would like to eventually come back and study Italian in Italy, but that is just a dream of mine and anything can happen between now and then so I'm not sure if I should go see Paris then go to Italy? Or Italy and Paris? Or Amsterdam then Italy, you get the picture. We also would have to decide where in Italy we would plan on going. I am 20 years old and I will be celebrating my birthday in one of these places. If anyone has any advice on great places to go or websites where I can find cheap airfare in Europe I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
8 days, Paris, Italy, or Amsterdam. I can only pick two.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cooking Classes in Italy?
- 2 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 3 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 4 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 5 Tuscan cooking school
- 6 Two days in Dublin
- 7 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 8 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 9 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 10 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 11 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 12 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 13 DVD players in France
- 14 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 15 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 16 Munich accommodations
- 17 Trains
- 18 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 19 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 20 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 21 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 22 malaga to madrid train ?
- 23 Advice on Turkey Itinerary
- 24 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 25 Airb2b in Paris