A friend and I are going to be traveling around Europe here soon and I need help deciding where to go. Neither of us have been to either place so we're up for any of the choices. I would like to eventually come back and study Italian in Italy, but that is just a dream of mine and anything can happen between now and then so I'm not sure if I should go see Paris then go to Italy? Or Italy and Paris? Or Amsterdam then Italy, you get the picture. We also would have to decide where in Italy we would plan on going. I am 20 years old and I will be celebrating my birthday in one of these places. If anyone has any advice on great places to go or websites where I can find cheap airfare in Europe I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
8 days, Paris, Italy, or Amsterdam. I can only pick two.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 2 Southern Spain
- 3 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 4 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 5 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 6 Portugal Trip
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 9 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 10 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 11 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 12 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 13 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 14 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 15 Reputable Tours
- 16 Spain traffic tickets
- 17 Salzburg and day trips
- 18 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 19 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 20 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 21 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 22 Germany Questions
- 23 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 24 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 25 Museums in Berlin