A friend and I are going to be traveling around Europe here soon and I need help deciding where to go. Neither of us have been to either place so we're up for any of the choices. I would like to eventually come back and study Italian in Italy, but that is just a dream of mine and anything can happen between now and then so I'm not sure if I should go see Paris then go to Italy? Or Italy and Paris? Or Amsterdam then Italy, you get the picture. We also would have to decide where in Italy we would plan on going. I am 20 years old and I will be celebrating my birthday in one of these places. If anyone has any advice on great places to go or websites where I can find cheap airfare in Europe I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
8 days, Paris, Italy, or Amsterdam. I can only pick two.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 buy your high quality Passport,Driver's license,Stamps,Id
- 2 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 3 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 4 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 5 Cinque Terre - which town to stay in & suggest a hotel?
- 6 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 7 Terrorism in Europe
- 8 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 9 Night Train - Need help
- 10 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 11 White Villages base?
- 12 Traveling to France
- 13 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 14 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 15 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 16 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 17 using airbnb for the first time...
- 18 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 19 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 20 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 21 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 22 Stamps... I'm confused!
- 23 Anyone used a tour company to see Mainland Greece, suggestions please?
- 24 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 25 London GTG late September?