A friend and I are going to be traveling around Europe here soon and I need help deciding where to go. Neither of us have been to either place so we're up for any of the choices. I would like to eventually come back and study Italian in Italy, but that is just a dream of mine and anything can happen between now and then so I'm not sure if I should go see Paris then go to Italy? Or Italy and Paris? Or Amsterdam then Italy, you get the picture. We also would have to decide where in Italy we would plan on going. I am 20 years old and I will be celebrating my birthday in one of these places. If anyone has any advice on great places to go or websites where I can find cheap airfare in Europe I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
8 days, Paris, Italy, or Amsterdam. I can only pick two.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 April in Madrid
- 2 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 3 Scotland and northern England
- 4 Renting an apt.
- 5 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 6 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 7 Best london location to stay?
- 8 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 9 Three 3 Day weekends in Ireland!
- 10 Chilling in Iceland (but not yet).
- 11 Would this be a good area to stay in Paris?
- 12 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 13 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 14 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 15 Best Tours of Europe
- 16 Making reservations in Italy
- 17 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 18 18 Days in Turkey
- 19 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 20 England, Paris itinerary help
- 21 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 22 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 23 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 24 northern Portugal
- 25 Food in the 14th arrondissement