A friend and I are going to be traveling around Europe here soon and I need help deciding where to go. Neither of us have been to either place so we're up for any of the choices. I would like to eventually come back and study Italian in Italy, but that is just a dream of mine and anything can happen between now and then so I'm not sure if I should go see Paris then go to Italy? Or Italy and Paris? Or Amsterdam then Italy, you get the picture. We also would have to decide where in Italy we would plan on going. I am 20 years old and I will be celebrating my birthday in one of these places. If anyone has any advice on great places to go or websites where I can find cheap airfare in Europe I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
8 days, Paris, Italy, or Amsterdam. I can only pick two.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suitable jacket for Pyrenees tour in December
- 2 Do you want to participate to my TV report for French TV ?
- 3 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 4 Moving to Belfast
- 5 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 6 4-6 weeks
- 7 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 8 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 9 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 10 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 11 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 12 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 13 Dresden or Leipzig
- 14 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 15 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 16 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 17 Eiffel tower tickets
- 18 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 19 Help With Vienna
- 20 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 21 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 22 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 23 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 24 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 25 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family