A friend and I are going to be traveling around Europe here soon and I need help deciding where to go. Neither of us have been to either place so we're up for any of the choices. I would like to eventually come back and study Italian in Italy, but that is just a dream of mine and anything can happen between now and then so I'm not sure if I should go see Paris then go to Italy? Or Italy and Paris? Or Amsterdam then Italy, you get the picture. We also would have to decide where in Italy we would plan on going. I am 20 years old and I will be celebrating my birthday in one of these places. If anyone has any advice on great places to go or websites where I can find cheap airfare in Europe I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
8 days, Paris, Italy, or Amsterdam. I can only pick two.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Spain
- 2 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 3 London hotel tax is 20%
- 4 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 5 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 6 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 7 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 8 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 9 3 days in Rome
- 10 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 11 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 12 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 13 Akrotiri Tours
- 14 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 15 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 16 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 17 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 18 Rome tram update...
- 19 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 20 Germany compounding pharmacy
- 21 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 22 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 23 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 24 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 25 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???