A friend and I are going to be traveling around Europe here soon and I need help deciding where to go. Neither of us have been to either place so we're up for any of the choices. I would like to eventually come back and study Italian in Italy, but that is just a dream of mine and anything can happen between now and then so I'm not sure if I should go see Paris then go to Italy? Or Italy and Paris? Or Amsterdam then Italy, you get the picture. We also would have to decide where in Italy we would plan on going. I am 20 years old and I will be celebrating my birthday in one of these places. If anyone has any advice on great places to go or websites where I can find cheap airfare in Europe I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
8 days, Paris, Italy, or Amsterdam. I can only pick two.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 2 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 3 Central Europe itinerary
- 4 First visit to France in November
- 5 Need meal and site advice for not often discussed Greek Islands & Places
- 6 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 7 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 8 Lucerne Switzerland
- 9 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 10 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 11 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 12 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 13 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 14 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 15 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 16 at what point should one get health insurance
- 17 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 18 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 19 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 20 Europe in December for 10 days
- 21 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 22 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 23 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 24 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 25 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)