A friend and I are going to be traveling around Europe here soon and I need help deciding where to go. Neither of us have been to either place so we're up for any of the choices. I would like to eventually come back and study Italian in Italy, but that is just a dream of mine and anything can happen between now and then so I'm not sure if I should go see Paris then go to Italy? Or Italy and Paris? Or Amsterdam then Italy, you get the picture. We also would have to decide where in Italy we would plan on going. I am 20 years old and I will be celebrating my birthday in one of these places. If anyone has any advice on great places to go or websites where I can find cheap airfare in Europe I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
8 days, Paris, Italy, or Amsterdam. I can only pick two.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 2 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 3 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 4 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 5 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 6 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 7 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 8 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 9 Positano in high season???
- 10 Porto to Salamanca
- 11 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 12 Where to stay in Prague?
- 13 Tyrol - need general help
- 14 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 15 Please help me plan my trip!
- 16 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 17 Hotel in Lisbon
- 18 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 19 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 20 Good Hostals or Hotels Budget to Moderate
- 21 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 22 Greece and Turkey
- 23 moderate price lodging in the Schliersee/Bavarian Alps area
- 24 buying souviners and art
- 25 Where leave large suitcase in Bergen Norway