A friend and I are going to be traveling around Europe here soon and I need help deciding where to go. Neither of us have been to either place so we're up for any of the choices. I would like to eventually come back and study Italian in Italy, but that is just a dream of mine and anything can happen between now and then so I'm not sure if I should go see Paris then go to Italy? Or Italy and Paris? Or Amsterdam then Italy, you get the picture. We also would have to decide where in Italy we would plan on going. I am 20 years old and I will be celebrating my birthday in one of these places. If anyone has any advice on great places to go or websites where I can find cheap airfare in Europe I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
8 days, Paris, Italy, or Amsterdam. I can only pick two.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 2 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 3 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 4 Getting to Bruges from Antwerp cruise port
- 5 Stay away from EF Tours
- 6 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 7 10 Days in Madrid and Valencia.
- 8 Self-driving tips for France
- 9 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 10 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 11 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 12 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 13 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 14 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 15 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 16 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 17 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 18 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 19 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 20 going to italy
- 21 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 22 How do you find French food?
- 23 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 24 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 25 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague