A friend and I are going to be traveling around Europe here soon and I need help deciding where to go. Neither of us have been to either place so we're up for any of the choices. I would like to eventually come back and study Italian in Italy, but that is just a dream of mine and anything can happen between now and then so I'm not sure if I should go see Paris then go to Italy? Or Italy and Paris? Or Amsterdam then Italy, you get the picture. We also would have to decide where in Italy we would plan on going. I am 20 years old and I will be celebrating my birthday in one of these places. If anyone has any advice on great places to go or websites where I can find cheap airfare in Europe I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
8 days, Paris, Italy, or Amsterdam. I can only pick two.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Now for the Venice hotel
- 2 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 3 Spanish Music
- 4 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 5 2 different itineraries
- 6 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 7 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 8 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 9 Chamonix hotel/apartment recommendations for June 2015
- 10 Tips for Sardinia this summer?
- 11 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 12 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 13 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 14 Things to do in/around Milan
- 15 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 16 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 17 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 18 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 19 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 20 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 21 michele_d or other visa-free ferry experts
- 22 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 23 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 24 Itinerary help
- 25 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November