A friend and I are going to be traveling around Europe here soon and I need help deciding where to go. Neither of us have been to either place so we're up for any of the choices. I would like to eventually come back and study Italian in Italy, but that is just a dream of mine and anything can happen between now and then so I'm not sure if I should go see Paris then go to Italy? Or Italy and Paris? Or Amsterdam then Italy, you get the picture. We also would have to decide where in Italy we would plan on going. I am 20 years old and I will be celebrating my birthday in one of these places. If anyone has any advice on great places to go or websites where I can find cheap airfare in Europe I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
8 days, Paris, Italy, or Amsterdam. I can only pick two.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Advises for trip to Russia
- 2 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 3 7 days in Andalucia
- 4 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 5 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 6 Planning a holiday
- 7 London at Easter
- 8 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 9 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 11 Traveling within Italy
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 14 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 15 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 16 Madrid to Sevilla
- 17 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 18 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 19 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 20 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 21 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 22 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 23 Family European winter holiday
- 24 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 25 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!