A friend and I are going to be traveling around Europe here soon and I need help deciding where to go. Neither of us have been to either place so we're up for any of the choices. I would like to eventually come back and study Italian in Italy, but that is just a dream of mine and anything can happen between now and then so I'm not sure if I should go see Paris then go to Italy? Or Italy and Paris? Or Amsterdam then Italy, you get the picture. We also would have to decide where in Italy we would plan on going. I am 20 years old and I will be celebrating my birthday in one of these places. If anyone has any advice on great places to go or websites where I can find cheap airfare in Europe I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
8 days, Paris, Italy, or Amsterdam. I can only pick two.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 2 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 3 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 4 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 5 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 6 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 7 Getting cash in Spain
- 8 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 9 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 10 Stay away from EF Tours
- 11 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 12 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 15 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 16 Spain Portugal 2015 schedule
- 17 How long in Venice?
- 18 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 19 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 20 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 21 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 22 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 23 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 24 10 days in England
- 25 Sicily 4-6 weeks