A friend and I are going to be traveling around Europe here soon and I need help deciding where to go. Neither of us have been to either place so we're up for any of the choices. I would like to eventually come back and study Italian in Italy, but that is just a dream of mine and anything can happen between now and then so I'm not sure if I should go see Paris then go to Italy? Or Italy and Paris? Or Amsterdam then Italy, you get the picture. We also would have to decide where in Italy we would plan on going. I am 20 years old and I will be celebrating my birthday in one of these places. If anyone has any advice on great places to go or websites where I can find cheap airfare in Europe I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
8 days, Paris, Italy, or Amsterdam. I can only pick two.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 2 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 3 london in 2.5 days
- 4 Giverny in early October?
- 5 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 6 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 7 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 8 Voltage in UK and France
- 9 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 10 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 11 Alterations to night trains routes
- 12 Interested In Coach Passes
- 13 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 14 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 15 Two Days in Prague
- 16 Air France strike
- 17 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 18 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 19 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 20 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 21 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 22 Schengen Visa
- 23 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 24 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 25 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands