A friend and I are going to be traveling around Europe here soon and I need help deciding where to go. Neither of us have been to either place so we're up for any of the choices. I would like to eventually come back and study Italian in Italy, but that is just a dream of mine and anything can happen between now and then so I'm not sure if I should go see Paris then go to Italy? Or Italy and Paris? Or Amsterdam then Italy, you get the picture. We also would have to decide where in Italy we would plan on going. I am 20 years old and I will be celebrating my birthday in one of these places. If anyone has any advice on great places to go or websites where I can find cheap airfare in Europe I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
8 days, Paris, Italy, or Amsterdam. I can only pick two.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions for Paris residents
- 2 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 3 Sea side in Italy
- 4 Train tickets within Italy
- 5 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 6 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 7 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 8 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 9 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 10 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 11 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 12 Central European train travel
- 13 Southwestern England
- 14 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 15 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 16 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 17 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 18 In Paris on my own
- 19 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 20 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 23 Overnight in London - Hotel Recs?
- 24 Venice - apartment??????
- 25 Our first trip to Europe