A friend and I are going to be traveling around Europe here soon and I need help deciding where to go. Neither of us have been to either place so we're up for any of the choices. I would like to eventually come back and study Italian in Italy, but that is just a dream of mine and anything can happen between now and then so I'm not sure if I should go see Paris then go to Italy? Or Italy and Paris? Or Amsterdam then Italy, you get the picture. We also would have to decide where in Italy we would plan on going. I am 20 years old and I will be celebrating my birthday in one of these places. If anyone has any advice on great places to go or websites where I can find cheap airfare in Europe I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
8 days, Paris, Italy, or Amsterdam. I can only pick two.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 2 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 3 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 4 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 5 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 6 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 7 Tivoli Gardens - any special place for birthday dinner
- 8 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 11 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 12 Paris November 2014
- 13 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 14 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 15 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 16 Traveling in France by train
- 17 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 18 Arc de Triumph Question
- 19 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 20 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 23 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 24 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 25 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)