A friend and I are going to be traveling around Europe here soon and I need help deciding where to go. Neither of us have been to either place so we're up for any of the choices. I would like to eventually come back and study Italian in Italy, but that is just a dream of mine and anything can happen between now and then so I'm not sure if I should go see Paris then go to Italy? Or Italy and Paris? Or Amsterdam then Italy, you get the picture. We also would have to decide where in Italy we would plan on going. I am 20 years old and I will be celebrating my birthday in one of these places. If anyone has any advice on great places to go or websites where I can find cheap airfare in Europe I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
8 days, Paris, Italy, or Amsterdam. I can only pick two.
- 1 Train tickets
- 2 jungfraujoch mid june
- 3 Heathrow
- 4 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 5 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 6 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 7 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 8 Cuenca or Toledo
- 9 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 10 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 11 Four Days in Seville
- 12 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 13 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 14 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 15 Bernina Express and Lake Como
- 16 LONDON, UK...CENTRALLY LOCATED BOUTIQUE HOTEL MAY 2013
- 17 London in Spring.. a glimpse of Madeleine Albright
- 18 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 19 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 20 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 21 semi escorted tours
- 22 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 23 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 24 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 25 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.