A friend and I are going to be traveling around Europe here soon and I need help deciding where to go. Neither of us have been to either place so we're up for any of the choices. I would like to eventually come back and study Italian in Italy, but that is just a dream of mine and anything can happen between now and then so I'm not sure if I should go see Paris then go to Italy? Or Italy and Paris? Or Amsterdam then Italy, you get the picture. We also would have to decide where in Italy we would plan on going. I am 20 years old and I will be celebrating my birthday in one of these places. If anyone has any advice on great places to go or websites where I can find cheap airfare in Europe I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
8 days, Paris, Italy, or Amsterdam. I can only pick two.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - Month of July
- 2 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 3 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 4 England & Scotland in April
- 5 Transport in Venice
- 6 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 7 Rome Areas to stay
- 8 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 9 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 10 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 11 Wengen to Torino?
- 12 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 13 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 14 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 15 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 16 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 17 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 18 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 19 Kimhe--flamenco
- 20 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 21 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 22 St Germain
- 23 Lakes District UK
- 24 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 25 Santorini Airfare - what's a good deal (generally/historically)?