A friend and I are going to be traveling around Europe here soon and I need help deciding where to go. Neither of us have been to either place so we're up for any of the choices. I would like to eventually come back and study Italian in Italy, but that is just a dream of mine and anything can happen between now and then so I'm not sure if I should go see Paris then go to Italy? Or Italy and Paris? Or Amsterdam then Italy, you get the picture. We also would have to decide where in Italy we would plan on going. I am 20 years old and I will be celebrating my birthday in one of these places. If anyone has any advice on great places to go or websites where I can find cheap airfare in Europe I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
8 days, Paris, Italy, or Amsterdam. I can only pick two.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 2 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 3 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 4 Returning Oyster card at Kings Cross rail station in London
- 5 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 6 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 7 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 8 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 9 Amsterdam
- 10 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 11 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 12 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 13 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 14 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 15 Vienna-Cesky Krumlov-Prague-Vienna for 7 days
- 16 Dublin to Cashel
- 17 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 18 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 19 2 week Europe trip adivce
- 20 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 21 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015
- 22 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 23 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 24 Paris: Best Wine Bars
- 25 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip