A friend and I are going to be traveling around Europe here soon and I need help deciding where to go. Neither of us have been to either place so we're up for any of the choices. I would like to eventually come back and study Italian in Italy, but that is just a dream of mine and anything can happen between now and then so I'm not sure if I should go see Paris then go to Italy? Or Italy and Paris? Or Amsterdam then Italy, you get the picture. We also would have to decide where in Italy we would plan on going. I am 20 years old and I will be celebrating my birthday in one of these places. If anyone has any advice on great places to go or websites where I can find cheap airfare in Europe I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
8 days, Paris, Italy, or Amsterdam. I can only pick two.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 2 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 3 2 week trip -Peloponnese, Greece
- 4 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 5 2 for 1 tickets
- 6 Spa in Scotland
- 7 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 8 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 9 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 10 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 11 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 12 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 13 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 14 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 15 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 16 Ronda: the Hotel Enfrente Arte or the Hotel San Gabriel?
- 17 Sardinia but only 4 days..
- 18 Florence/ Tuscany Wine
- 19 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 20 Munich, Germany to Como, Italy Question
- 21 Take Your Geese Home When You Leave
- 22 Greek Island honeymoon
- 23 Garmisch
- 24 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 25 Lesson Learned - Speeding In France