We are planning a switzerland trip in October first week, Can you please help me out to list the places which I should not be missed.We two people are there,It will give more happiness if anybody also join us on those days
Our proposed plan is like this :
Day 1 : Reach Geneva.. and explore there
Day 2: Bern and Lausane .. Stay
Day 3-4 : Interlaken
Day 5-6 :Zermatt
Day 7 : St,Mauritz
Please let us know ay changes need to be done...And let me know which all places need to be given prime importance : Please let e know if anybody wish to join us .(who will be in Swiss at that time)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 2 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 3 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 4 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 5 Pousadas in Portugal
- 6 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 7 Antiques shopping Rome
- 8 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 9 Scotland Trip Planning
- 10 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 11 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 12 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 13 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 14 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 15 Paris food tours?
- 16 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 17 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 18 Lake Maggiore
- 19 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 20 Classical Music in Milan
- 21 Must sees in Malaga
- 22 Another Book List for Italy
- 23 Italy train question
- 24 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 25 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.