We are planning a switzerland trip in October first week, Can you please help me out to list the places which I should not be missed.We two people are there,It will give more happiness if anybody also join us on those days
Our proposed plan is like this :
Day 1 : Reach Geneva.. and explore there
Day 2: Bern and Lausane .. Stay
Day 3-4 : Interlaken
Day 5-6 :Zermatt
Day 7 : St,Mauritz
Please let us know ay changes need to be done...And let me know which all places need to be given prime importance : Please let e know if anybody wish to join us .(who will be in Swiss at that time)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Running of the Bulls 2016
- 2 Pompeii ~ book private in advance, or wait and use a guide @ Pompeii?
- 3 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 4 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 5 Day Trip from London
- 6 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 7 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 8 Switzerland 5 days
- 9 Portugal and Spain
- 10 Euro Quiz # 106 - Countries Loving McDonalds the Most!
- 11 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 12 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 13 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 14 Train frequency/schedule for Eastern Europe
- 15 Has anyone used Lastminute.com to book rooms?
- 16 Todi as a stopover?
- 17 Another (!) German rail strike
- 18 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 19 Another Visit to London
- 20 Rental car in Italy
- 21 Munich- Prague-Berlin Itinerary Help
- 22 Forints or Euros?
- 23 Budapest Evening Cruise?
- 24 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 25 Athens to Delphi to Meteora to Thessalonki