We are planning a switzerland trip in October first week, Can you please help me out to list the places which I should not be missed.We two people are there,It will give more happiness if anybody also join us on those days
Our proposed plan is like this :
Day 1 : Reach Geneva.. and explore there
Day 2: Bern and Lausane .. Stay
Day 3-4 : Interlaken
Day 5-6 :Zermatt
Day 7 : St,Mauritz
Please let us know ay changes need to be done...And let me know which all places need to be given prime importance : Please let e know if anybody wish to join us .(who will be in Swiss at that time)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 2 Best Neck Pillow
- 3 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 4 Using RenaultUSA.com
- 5 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 barcelona neighborhood
- 8 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 9 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 10 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 11 Tracking the Weather
- 12 Italy travel plan help
- 13 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 14 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 15 Alsace to Austria?
- 16 road trip through scotland
- 17 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 18 Wales
- 19 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 20 Tieks for travel
- 21 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 Where to eat in Rome?
- 24 Thinking about the Fjords
- 25 Posting Packages from Central Europe