We are planning a switzerland trip in October first week, Can you please help me out to list the places which I should not be missed.We two people are there,It will give more happiness if anybody also join us on those days
Our proposed plan is like this :
Day 1 : Reach Geneva.. and explore there
Day 2: Bern and Lausane .. Stay
Day 3-4 : Interlaken
Day 5-6 :Zermatt
Day 7 : St,Mauritz
Please let us know ay changes need to be done...And let me know which all places need to be given prime importance : Please let e know if anybody wish to join us .(who will be in Swiss at that time)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 2 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 3 Munich, Germany
- 4 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 5 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 6 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 7 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 8 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 9 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 10 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 11 Touring Wales
- 12 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 13 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 14 First Time Europe Trip
- 15 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 16 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 17 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 18 St Andrews advice
- 19 3 nights in Tuscany
- 20 Cordoba or Granada?
- 21 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 22 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 23 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 24 train from ams to paris
- 25 Backpack with Infant carrier?