We are planning a switzerland trip in October first week, Can you please help me out to list the places which I should not be missed.We two people are there,It will give more happiness if anybody also join us on those days
Our proposed plan is like this :
Day 1 : Reach Geneva.. and explore there
Day 2: Bern and Lausane .. Stay
Day 3-4 : Interlaken
Day 5-6 :Zermatt
Day 7 : St,Mauritz
Please let us know ay changes need to be done...And let me know which all places need to be given prime importance : Please let e know if anybody wish to join us .(who will be in Swiss at that time)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 2 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 3 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 4 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 5 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 6 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 7 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 8 AVE train tickets questions.
- 9 Greece: Final thoughts and pictures (I hope)
- 10 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 11 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 France to stop making foie grois
- 14 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 15 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 16 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 17 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 18 How big backpack do I need?
- 19 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 20 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 21 Path of the Gods Question
- 22 Loire Valley 12 days
- 23 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 24 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 25 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece