I booked a 8 week vacation to Stockholm with hubby and two girls (ages almost 3 and 6). I would like to split the trip between Stockholm and another location perhaps in the country side. What are your suggestions here? Would love the second location to be more about nature, hiking and relaxing at the same time.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 골프화추천＼気】 JR700。ZE。AM 【気＼골프화추천
- 2 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 3 골프화추천＼鶏】 JR700。ZE。AM 【鶏＼골프화추천
- 4 골프화추천＼楽】 JR700。ZE。AM 【楽＼골프화추천
- 5 골프화추천＼鶏】 JR700。ZE。AM 【鶏＼골프화추천
- 6 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 France, UK and Ireland
- 9 http://healthyclubpro.com/max-grow-xtreme/
- 10 http://healthpurelives.com/max-grow-xtreme/
- 11 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 12 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 13 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 14 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 15 Ischia
- 16 What do after Bernia Express?
- 17 Germany family road trip help!
- 18 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 19 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 20 Rouen Tour Companies
- 21 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 22 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 23 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 24 First time in London
- 25 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?