I booked a 8 week vacation to Stockholm with hubby and two girls (ages almost 3 and 6). I would like to split the trip between Stockholm and another location perhaps in the country side. What are your suggestions here? Would love the second location to be more about nature, hiking and relaxing at the same time.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 days in Lugano area
- 2 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 3 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 4 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Tuscany First Time
- 7 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 8 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 9 Switzerland in October
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Recommendations
- 12 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 13 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 14 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 15 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 16 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Italy in January?
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 Paris- restaurant
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 4 nights in Provence, advice
- 23 Iceland car rental agencies
- 24 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 25 Happy birthday ATM