I booked a 8 week vacation to Stockholm with hubby and two girls (ages almost 3 and 6). I would like to split the trip between Stockholm and another location perhaps in the country side. What are your suggestions here? Would love the second location to be more about nature, hiking and relaxing at the same time.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 4 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 5 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 6 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 7 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 8 10 days in Paris and......
- 9 Luggage Storage
- 10 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 11 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 12 Summer Travel order
- 13 LIsbon
- 14 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 15 International Flight Question
- 16 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 17 Brugge hotel help
- 18 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 20 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 21 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 22 Trip suggestion
- 23 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 25 Back from Paris