My wife and I are planning an 8 day trip (not including travel) in the beginning of July and are thinking about Spain. I have already been to Barcelona and we both want to go somewhere new. We are will be flying to Madrid and want to explore southern Spain- Seville, Granada, Cordova, Toledo all look like places we want to go. Please help!
Any advice on the itinerary would be greatly appreciated? (Also, Would you have any reservations about going in July due to weather or over crowding)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 골프화추천＼気】 JR700。ZE。AM 【気＼골프화추천
- 2 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 3 골프화추천＼鶏】 JR700。ZE。AM 【鶏＼골프화추천
- 4 골프화추천＼楽】 JR700。ZE。AM 【楽＼골프화추천
- 5 골프화추천＼鶏】 JR700。ZE。AM 【鶏＼골프화추천
- 6 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 France, UK and Ireland
- 9 http://healthyclubpro.com/max-grow-xtreme/
- 10 http://healthpurelives.com/max-grow-xtreme/
- 11 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 12 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 13 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 14 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 15 Ischia
- 16 What do after Bernia Express?
- 17 Germany family road trip help!
- 18 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 19 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 20 Rouen Tour Companies
- 21 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 22 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 23 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 24 First time in London
- 25 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?