My wife and I are planning an 8 day trip (not including travel) in the beginning of July and are thinking about Spain. I have already been to Barcelona and we both want to go somewhere new. We are will be flying to Madrid and want to explore southern Spain- Seville, Granada, Cordova, Toledo all look like places we want to go. Please help!
Any advice on the itinerary would be greatly appreciated? (Also, Would you have any reservations about going in July due to weather or over crowding)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 2 "Too Much Cows"
- 3 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 4 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 5 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 6 Thinking about the Fjords
- 7 Athens Help
- 8 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 9 Rome to Venice
- 10 Alitala
- 11 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 12 Bordeaux to Nice
- 13 Whathello Paris
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 16 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 17 One free day in Barcelona
- 18 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 19 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 20 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 21 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 22 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 23 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 24 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 25 Possible French strike on 9/21