My wife and I are planning an 8 day trip (not including travel) in the beginning of July and are thinking about Spain. I have already been to Barcelona and we both want to go somewhere new. We are will be flying to Madrid and want to explore southern Spain- Seville, Granada, Cordova, Toledo all look like places we want to go. Please help!
Any advice on the itinerary would be greatly appreciated? (Also, Would you have any reservations about going in July due to weather or over crowding)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Creative : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 4 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 5 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 6 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 7 3 nights in Madrid
- 8 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 9 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 12 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 13 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 14 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 15 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 16 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 17 Threat Level in UK
- 18 Cartagena Spain
- 19 Itinery help Crete
- 20 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 21 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 22 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 23 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 24 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 25 Graz in January