I need help planning my Provence itinerary. I'm taking the TGV from PAris to Avignon on September 13 and I have a flight scheduled out of Nice on the 22nd. I was thinking of renting a car in Avignon and book a hotel in St-Remy so I can visit Arles, chateau neuf du pape, l'isle sur la sorgue. I'd like to spend 3 days perhaps In Luberon area and visit those beautiful towns basing myself in Bonnieux or Gargas and eventually drive down to Aix stay there overnight and head to Nice and stay overnight before catching my plane the other day?
Any suggestions/recommendations regarding accommodation, restauransts would be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 2 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 3 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 4 10 day Italy
- 5 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 6 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 7 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 8 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 9 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 10 Prague itinerary advice
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 Santorini lodging
- 13 Ireland
- 14 Killarney
- 15 Italian car factory tours
- 16 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 17 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 18 No Periods in British Written English!
- 19 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 20 Self drive tour companies
- 21 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 22 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 23 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 24 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 25 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?