I need help planning my Provence itinerary. I'm taking the TGV from PAris to Avignon on September 13 and I have a flight scheduled out of Nice on the 22nd. I was thinking of renting a car in Avignon and book a hotel in St-Remy so I can visit Arles, chateau neuf du pape, l'isle sur la sorgue. I'd like to spend 3 days perhaps In Luberon area and visit those beautiful towns basing myself in Bonnieux or Gargas and eventually drive down to Aix stay there overnight and head to Nice and stay overnight before catching my plane the other day?
Any suggestions/recommendations regarding accommodation, restauransts would be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 2 Food in Positano
- 3 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 4 Ireland hotel questions
- 5 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 6 Italy
- 7 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 8 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 9 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 10 3 weeks in Spain
- 11 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 12 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 13 Emergencies in Ireland
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 How to Pick Up Vatican Tickets
- 16 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 17 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 18 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 19 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 20 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 21 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Edinburgh to Skye
- 25 Railpass or point-to-point tickets