I need help planning my Provence itinerary. I'm taking the TGV from PAris to Avignon on September 13 and I have a flight scheduled out of Nice on the 22nd. I was thinking of renting a car in Avignon and book a hotel in St-Remy so I can visit Arles, chateau neuf du pape, l'isle sur la sorgue. I'd like to spend 3 days perhaps In Luberon area and visit those beautiful towns basing myself in Bonnieux or Gargas and eventually drive down to Aix stay there overnight and head to Nice and stay overnight before catching my plane the other day?
Any suggestions/recommendations regarding accommodation, restauransts would be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 2 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 3 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 4 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 5 Best of Norway
- 6 favorite app for converting US $$
- 7 Escorted tours Norway
- 8 Munich Hotel Location
- 9 Light weight small converter?
- 10 Trip in September
- 11 Small towns not too near Paris
- 12 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 13 Car rental help in Sicily
- 14 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 15 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 16 Help with basic itinerary
- 17 Wake Up Mods
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 19 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 20 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 21 Italy - hiking, active, with Sicily
- 22 Clean up spam
- 23 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 24 Driving in Croatia
- 25 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?