I will be traveling to northern Europe in early June 2013 and was wondering if anybody had any advice as to any must-see gems around and throughout that area in addition to Amsterdam and Paris, which are locations I am scheduled for. I know it's not the most optimal amount of time, however I'm trying to pack in as much as I can in and around these areas.
Any advise is more than appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 2 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 3 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 4 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 5 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 6 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 7 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 8 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 9 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 10 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 11 Shopping in Stockholm, Prague and Warsaw
- 12 What one thing in Paris?
- 13 Holiday in Austria
- 14 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 15 Rue des Rosiers
- 16 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 17 First Trip to Europe!
- 18 Switzerland in mid-April
- 19 sfo to europe
- 20 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 21 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 22 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 23 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 24 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 25 Car rental leaving Rome