I will be traveling to northern Europe in early June 2013 and was wondering if anybody had any advice as to any must-see gems around and throughout that area in addition to Amsterdam and Paris, which are locations I am scheduled for. I know it's not the most optimal amount of time, however I'm trying to pack in as much as I can in and around these areas.
Any advise is more than appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oporto
- 2 ひ강남구청안마メ⦍24시간OPEN⦐♬o1o-2816-2526
- 3 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 4 Italy bus or train
- 5 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 6 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 7 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 8 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 9 Porto and vicinity
- 10 Rome to venice
- 11 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 12 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 13 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 14 help with Italy itinerary
- 15 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 18 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 19 Le Marche Research Help
- 20 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 21 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 22 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 23 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 24 Undisclsoed location
- 25 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!