I will be traveling to northern Europe in early June 2013 and was wondering if anybody had any advice as to any must-see gems around and throughout that area in addition to Amsterdam and Paris, which are locations I am scheduled for. I know it's not the most optimal amount of time, however I'm trying to pack in as much as I can in and around these areas.
Any advise is more than appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 2 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 3 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 4 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 5 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 6 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 7 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 8 Europe itinerary review
- 9 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 11 Train passes
- 12 Best places in Paris to catch Pokémon?
- 13 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 14 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 15 3 Days in Naples...
- 16 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 17 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 18 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 19 Our time in Rome
- 20 Renting International Cars from USA
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 23 Enjoying England for a year!
- 24 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 25 Iceland in 4 days?