I will be traveling to northern Europe in early June 2013 and was wondering if anybody had any advice as to any must-see gems around and throughout that area in addition to Amsterdam and Paris, which are locations I am scheduled for. I know it's not the most optimal amount of time, however I'm trying to pack in as much as I can in and around these areas.
Any advise is more than appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 2 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 3 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 4 Help with Ireland Trip
- 5 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 6 Cappadocia in June
- 7 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 8 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 9 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 10 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 11 Ibiiza Spain
- 12 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 13 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 14 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 15 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 16 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 17 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 18 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 19 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 20 3 nights in Madrid
- 21 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 22 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 23 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 24 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 25 Best Barcelona neighborhood