I will be traveling to northern Europe in early June 2013 and was wondering if anybody had any advice as to any must-see gems around and throughout that area in addition to Amsterdam and Paris, which are locations I am scheduled for. I know it's not the most optimal amount of time, however I'm trying to pack in as much as I can in and around these areas.
Any advise is more than appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 2 Planning Advice!
- 3 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 4 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 5 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 6 http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 7 http://isscamreview.com/code-fibo-scam/
- 8 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 9 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 10 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 11 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 12 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 13 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 14 20 free days of Europe
- 15 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 16 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 17 Help with itinerary
- 18 Click Here : http://skinreviveidea.com/alpha-tren/
- 19 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 20 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 21 Our European adventures
- 22 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 23 http://www.healthybooklet.com/exoslim/
- 24 1 day trip from Nice
- 25 Girona and Besalau