I will be traveling to northern Europe in early June 2013 and was wondering if anybody had any advice as to any must-see gems around and throughout that area in addition to Amsterdam and Paris, which are locations I am scheduled for. I know it's not the most optimal amount of time, however I'm trying to pack in as much as I can in and around these areas.
Any advise is more than appreciated!
8 days in June: Amsterdam, Paris, and ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 2 10 days in England
- 3 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 4 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 5 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 6 Visit to Bath and London england
- 7 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 8 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 9 Itinerey help for 4 weeks trip to Germany for July of 2015
- 10 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 11 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 12 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 13 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 14 month's stay in Italy
- 15 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 16 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 17 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 18 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 19 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Help with trip to St Petersburg
- 22 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 23 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 24 5 days France Itinerary
- 25 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?