We will be in Rome for 4 days in mid August and we would like to take an 8 day trip to Croatia.
What itinerary should we follow? We want to see Dubrovnik and would also like to spend some time on a beautiful island with great beaches, historic towns and a good nightlife (not bars and clubs, but just people meandering until late).
What do you recommend? Should we also go see Split and do an island from there? We also have the option of flying into Dubrovnik and out of Split.
Your help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 2 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 3 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 4 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 7 Croatia transportation question.
- 8 Cutback on Spain trip
- 9 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 where to stay in London?
- 12 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 13 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 14 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 15 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 16 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 17 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 18 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 19 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 20 driving from ancona to rome
- 21 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 22 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 23 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 24 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 25 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?