We will be in Rome for 4 days in mid August and we would like to take an 8 day trip to Croatia.
What itinerary should we follow? We want to see Dubrovnik and would also like to spend some time on a beautiful island with great beaches, historic towns and a good nightlife (not bars and clubs, but just people meandering until late).
What do you recommend? Should we also go see Split and do an island from there? We also have the option of flying into Dubrovnik and out of Split.
Your help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 2 Tips for 2 week travel in Europe of college students
- 3 Choosing cruise excursion activities on Italy stops with kids
- 4 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 5 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 6 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 7 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 8 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 9 spanish winery region(s)
- 10 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 11 Best places for 21 day family vacay w/ 5 year old?
- 12 Schengen visa
- 13 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 14 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 15 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 16 December in Deutschland
- 17 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 18 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 19 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 20 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 21 where to stay in Malta
- 22 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 23 3 Wake-up calls
- 24 Fontainebleau - train schedules on a Sunday
- 25 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal