We will be in Rome for 4 days in mid August and we would like to take an 8 day trip to Croatia.
What itinerary should we follow? We want to see Dubrovnik and would also like to spend some time on a beautiful island with great beaches, historic towns and a good nightlife (not bars and clubs, but just people meandering until late).
What do you recommend? Should we also go see Split and do an island from there? We also have the option of flying into Dubrovnik and out of Split.
Your help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Championship
- 2 fear of driving in rome!
- 3 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 4 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 5 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 6 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 7 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 8 Bellissimo Rome, Amalfi Coast, Florence and Caserta: Our wonderful trip
- 9 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 10 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 11 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 12 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 13 Italy trains question
- 14 Drive from Vejer to Granada
- 15 Trains France/Switzerland
- 16 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 17 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 18 Driving through the Pyrenees
- 19 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 20 One in Paris ... help
- 21 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 22 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 23 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 24 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 25 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please