We will be in Rome for 4 days in mid August and we would like to take an 8 day trip to Croatia.
What itinerary should we follow? We want to see Dubrovnik and would also like to spend some time on a beautiful island with great beaches, historic towns and a good nightlife (not bars and clubs, but just people meandering until late).
What do you recommend? Should we also go see Split and do an island from there? We also have the option of flying into Dubrovnik and out of Split.
Your help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 2 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 3 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Things to do in Brussels
- 8 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 9 Madrid airport question
- 10 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 11 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 12 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 15 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 16 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 17 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 18 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 19 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 20 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 21 38 Days in Paris
- 22 Naxos car rental
- 23 Greek Islands (small)
- 24 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 25 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?