We will be in Rome for 4 days in mid August and we would like to take an 8 day trip to Croatia.
What itinerary should we follow? We want to see Dubrovnik and would also like to spend some time on a beautiful island with great beaches, historic towns and a good nightlife (not bars and clubs, but just people meandering until late).
What do you recommend? Should we also go see Split and do an island from there? We also have the option of flying into Dubrovnik and out of Split.
Your help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 2 St Denis Cathedral
- 3 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 4 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 5 Stockholm during midsummer
- 6 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 10 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 11 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 12 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 13 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 14 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 15 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 16 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 17 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 18 Praiano
- 19 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 20 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 21 Ireland itinerary help please
- 22 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 23 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 24 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 25 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving