We will be in Rome for 4 days in mid August and we would like to take an 8 day trip to Croatia.
What itinerary should we follow? We want to see Dubrovnik and would also like to spend some time on a beautiful island with great beaches, historic towns and a good nightlife (not bars and clubs, but just people meandering until late).
What do you recommend? Should we also go see Split and do an island from there? We also have the option of flying into Dubrovnik and out of Split.
Your help is much appreciated.
8 days in Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hotels in Seville
- 2 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 3 car rental companies Italy
- 4 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 5 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 6 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 9 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 10 Sicily Suggetions
- 11 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 12 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 13 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 14 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 15 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 16 Paris in April?
- 17 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 18 Three days in Spain
- 19 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 20 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 Estonia Amber
- 25 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins