We will be in Rome for 4 days in mid August and we would like to take an 8 day trip to Croatia.
What itinerary should we follow? We want to see Dubrovnik and would also like to spend some time on a beautiful island with great beaches, historic towns and a good nightlife (not bars and clubs, but just people meandering until late).
What do you recommend? Should we also go see Split and do an island from there? We also have the option of flying into Dubrovnik and out of Split.
Your help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 2 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 3 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 4 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 5 Italy in January?
- 6 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 7 10 days in London in early December
- 8 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 9 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 10 Berlin to ?
- 11 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 12 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 13 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 14 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 15 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 16 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 17 Scotland in December
- 18 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 19 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 20 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 23 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 24 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 25 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?