We will be in Rome for 4 days in mid August and we would like to take an 8 day trip to Croatia.
What itinerary should we follow? We want to see Dubrovnik and would also like to spend some time on a beautiful island with great beaches, historic towns and a good nightlife (not bars and clubs, but just people meandering until late).
What do you recommend? Should we also go see Split and do an island from there? We also have the option of flying into Dubrovnik and out of Split.
Your help is much appreciated.
8 days in Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip but no PIN
- 2 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 3 Stay near Paris
- 4 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 5 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 8 Oktoberfest reservations
- 9 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 10 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 11 Eurostar booking
- 12 Questions for my German friends
- 13 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 14 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 15 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 16 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 17 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 18 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 19 What to wear
- 20 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 21 italy
- 22 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 23 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 24 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 25 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?