We will be in Rome for 4 days in mid August and we would like to take an 8 day trip to Croatia.
What itinerary should we follow? We want to see Dubrovnik and would also like to spend some time on a beautiful island with great beaches, historic towns and a good nightlife (not bars and clubs, but just people meandering until late).
What do you recommend? Should we also go see Split and do an island from there? We also have the option of flying into Dubrovnik and out of Split.
Your help is much appreciated.
8 days in Croatia
- 1 IT Market Growth in Canada, Quebec Requires More Specialized Engineers
- 2 Gogartys, Dublin
- 3 Prague - must see
- 4 Sicily 10 days
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 6 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 7 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 8 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 9 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 10 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 11 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 12 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 13 Portugal in September
- 14 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 15 Europe with young teens
- 16 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 17 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 18 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 19 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 20 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 21 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 22 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 23 Advises for trip to Russia
- 24 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 25 First time traveler to Ireland