I am planning an 8-day trip with my friend (both 22 year-old Canadian girls), and we are looking for a mix of relaxing, hiking, and nightlife. My itinerary looks like this so far:
Saturday: Fly into Split, arrive late afternoon
Sunday: Full day in Split
Monday: Morning in Split / ferry to Brac
Tuesday: Morning / afternoon in Brac / ferry to Hvar
Wednesday: Full day in Hvar
Thursday: Full day in Hvar
Friday: Morning in Hvar / ferry to Vis
Saturday: Full day in Vis
Sunday: Morning in Vis / ferry to Split + fly home
Does this sound alright? We really want a trip to just take it easy, enjoy the scenery and the sea, and lay back. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you so so so so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 2 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 3 Les Invalides Night Show
- 4 Shorts in South of France?
- 5 base for Andalucia
- 6 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 7 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 8 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 9 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 10 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 13 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 14 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 15 limousine services - milan - rome
- 16 Regarding Residence Permit
- 17 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 18 Homesaty
- 19 The herbs in pure slim 365
- 20 Great Fare Sale Emirate Air
- 21 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 22 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 23 Route des Vins
- 24 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 25 2 days in Florence