I am planning an 8-day trip with my friend (both 22 year-old Canadian girls), and we are looking for a mix of relaxing, hiking, and nightlife. My itinerary looks like this so far:
Saturday: Fly into Split, arrive late afternoon
Sunday: Full day in Split
Monday: Morning in Split / ferry to Brac
Tuesday: Morning / afternoon in Brac / ferry to Hvar
Wednesday: Full day in Hvar
Thursday: Full day in Hvar
Friday: Morning in Hvar / ferry to Vis
Saturday: Full day in Vis
Sunday: Morning in Vis / ferry to Split + fly home
Does this sound alright? We really want a trip to just take it easy, enjoy the scenery and the sea, and lay back. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you so so so so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 5 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 6 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 7 5 Days in Switzerland
- 8 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 9 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 10 Spain in July
- 11 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 12 International Flight Question
- 13 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 14 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 15 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 16 We're here!
- 17 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 20 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 21 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 22 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 23 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 24 Interesting places to visit
- 25 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!