I am planning an 8-day trip with my friend (both 22 year-old Canadian girls), and we are looking for a mix of relaxing, hiking, and nightlife. My itinerary looks like this so far:
Saturday: Fly into Split, arrive late afternoon
Sunday: Full day in Split
Monday: Morning in Split / ferry to Brac
Tuesday: Morning / afternoon in Brac / ferry to Hvar
Wednesday: Full day in Hvar
Thursday: Full day in Hvar
Friday: Morning in Hvar / ferry to Vis
Saturday: Full day in Vis
Sunday: Morning in Vis / ferry to Split + fly home
Does this sound alright? We really want a trip to just take it easy, enjoy the scenery and the sea, and lay back. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you so so so so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 2 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 3 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 5 Zurich to Milan trip
- 6 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 7 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 8 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 9 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 10 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 11 Spanish Medical Providers
- 12 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 13 San Sebastián
- 14 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 15 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 16 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 17 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 18 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 19 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 20 Planning A trip
- 21 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 22 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 23 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 24 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 25 Castle Stays in Wales