I am planning an 8-day trip with my friend (both 22 year-old Canadian girls), and we are looking for a mix of relaxing, hiking, and nightlife. My itinerary looks like this so far:
Saturday: Fly into Split, arrive late afternoon
Sunday: Full day in Split
Monday: Morning in Split / ferry to Brac
Tuesday: Morning / afternoon in Brac / ferry to Hvar
Wednesday: Full day in Hvar
Thursday: Full day in Hvar
Friday: Morning in Hvar / ferry to Vis
Saturday: Full day in Vis
Sunday: Morning in Vis / ferry to Split + fly home
Does this sound alright? We really want a trip to just take it easy, enjoy the scenery and the sea, and lay back. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you so so so so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 2 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 3 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 4 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 5 4 days itinerary for France
- 6 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 7 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 8 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 9 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 10 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 11 vienna
- 12 Questions about Polish sights
- 13 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 14 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 15 Bernina Express mid-March
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 18 Italy
- 19 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 20 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 21 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 22 Ireland travel passport question
- 23 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 24 where to stay in London?
- 25 3 days in Ortygia Sicily