I am planning an 8-day trip with my friend (both 22 year-old Canadian girls), and we are looking for a mix of relaxing, hiking, and nightlife. My itinerary looks like this so far:
Saturday: Fly into Split, arrive late afternoon
Sunday: Full day in Split
Monday: Morning in Split / ferry to Brac
Tuesday: Morning / afternoon in Brac / ferry to Hvar
Wednesday: Full day in Hvar
Thursday: Full day in Hvar
Friday: Morning in Hvar / ferry to Vis
Saturday: Full day in Vis
Sunday: Morning in Vis / ferry to Split + fly home
Does this sound alright? We really want a trip to just take it easy, enjoy the scenery and the sea, and lay back. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you so so so so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May get together in Paris
- 2 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 3 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 4 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 5 travel around Spain
- 6 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 7 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 8 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 9 Corsica
- 10 Help with itinerary: Lisbon and Porto
- 11 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 12 One day in Lille, France
- 13 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 14 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 15 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 YIKES!
- 18 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 19 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 20 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 21 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 22 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 23 Cash machines ATM
- 24 Colosseum Free tours
- 25 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo