I will be going to Greece in May June (as part of a larger trip) and I would like to narrow down 2 islands to go to.I have planned for 4 full days in athens (is this too much? too little?) and then want to see 2 islands (2 days each) then off to rome (via blue express flight from an island).
What islands should I go to? I was thinking Mykonos and santorini, but those are the two most expensive islands, and are they sort of the same? I also had tossed the idea of Ios in there (we are young, students, like to have fun!), and possibly Paros (since it is cheap). We do want a relaxing time, but we also want to option to explore and see things. We also want this to be a cheaper part of our trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 2 Europe in late January
- 3 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 4 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 5 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 6 European Cooking Secrets
- 7 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 8 Travel vs. Babies
- 9 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 10 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 11 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 12 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 15 Travel help
- 16 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 17 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 18 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 19 Two more earthquakes strike central Italy
- 20 CDG much improved
- 21 London tour and theatre ideas
- 22 BEWARE of EUROCAR
- 23 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 24 England and Wales by public transport
- 25 Italy's central lakes!