I will be going to Greece in May June (as part of a larger trip) and I would like to narrow down 2 islands to go to.I have planned for 4 full days in athens (is this too much? too little?) and then want to see 2 islands (2 days each) then off to rome (via blue express flight from an island).
What islands should I go to? I was thinking Mykonos and santorini, but those are the two most expensive islands, and are they sort of the same? I also had tossed the idea of Ios in there (we are young, students, like to have fun!), and possibly Paros (since it is cheap). We do want a relaxing time, but we also want to option to explore and see things. We also want this to be a cheaper part of our trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 2 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 3 London Restaurants
- 4 Transportation Question Italy
- 5 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 6 Cinqueterre
- 7 Germany deregistration
- 8 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 9 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 10 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 11 One day in Lille, France
- 12 Short trip through Andalusia - help w/ 2 itinerary choices
- 13 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 14 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 15 Corsica
- 16 CDG to Marais transfer
- 17 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 18 London best location
- 19 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 20 Croatia with trips to Mostar & Bay of Kotar
- 21 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 22 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 23 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 24 Train tickets in Italy?
- 25 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...