I will be going to Greece in May June (as part of a larger trip) and I would like to narrow down 2 islands to go to.I have planned for 4 full days in athens (is this too much? too little?) and then want to see 2 islands (2 days each) then off to rome (via blue express flight from an island).
What islands should I go to? I was thinking Mykonos and santorini, but those are the two most expensive islands, and are they sort of the same? I also had tossed the idea of Ios in there (we are young, students, like to have fun!), and possibly Paros (since it is cheap). We do want a relaxing time, but we also want to option to explore and see things. We also want this to be a cheaper part of our trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France & Italy, May or June
- 2 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 4 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 5 Planning a European Trip
- 6 Engadine Valley help
- 7 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 8 1st time in ZURICH
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 Hotel in Vienna
- 11 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 12 Where can I learn how to purchase property in France? (for a US citizen)
- 13 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 14 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 15 French restaurants
- 16 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 17 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 18 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 19 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 20 Do not use MYIPB to ship from London
- 21 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 22 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 23 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 24 Scotland Trip
- 25 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov