I will be going to Greece in May June (as part of a larger trip) and I would like to narrow down 2 islands to go to.I have planned for 4 full days in athens (is this too much? too little?) and then want to see 2 islands (2 days each) then off to rome (via blue express flight from an island).
What islands should I go to? I was thinking Mykonos and santorini, but those are the two most expensive islands, and are they sort of the same? I also had tossed the idea of Ios in there (we are young, students, like to have fun!), and possibly Paros (since it is cheap). We do want a relaxing time, but we also want to option to explore and see things. We also want this to be a cheaper part of our trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 visa appointment experience
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 First Trip to Europe!
- 4 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 5 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 6 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 7 Rue des Rosiers
- 8 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 9 Scotland Trip
- 10 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 13 Hamam Istanbul?
- 14 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 15 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 16 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 17 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 18 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 19 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 20 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 21 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 22 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 23 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 24 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 25 Brief trip report Naples