I will be going to Greece in May June (as part of a larger trip) and I would like to narrow down 2 islands to go to.I have planned for 4 full days in athens (is this too much? too little?) and then want to see 2 islands (2 days each) then off to rome (via blue express flight from an island).
What islands should I go to? I was thinking Mykonos and santorini, but those are the two most expensive islands, and are they sort of the same? I also had tossed the idea of Ios in there (we are young, students, like to have fun!), and possibly Paros (since it is cheap). We do want a relaxing time, but we also want to option to explore and see things. We also want this to be a cheaper part of our trip.
8 days in athens/ greek islands. Where to go?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 2 Help with Madrid Location
- 3 Help for San Sebastian
- 4 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 5 Venice, just arrived
- 6 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 7 Central London Hotels
- 8 Flybe Airlines from Dublin to Southampton
- 9 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 10 3 days in Rome
- 11 2 Days in Rome
- 12 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 13 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 14 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 15 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 16 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 17 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 18 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 19 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 20 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 21 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 22 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 23 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 24 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 25 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?