I will be going to Greece in May June (as part of a larger trip) and I would like to narrow down 2 islands to go to.I have planned for 4 full days in athens (is this too much? too little?) and then want to see 2 islands (2 days each) then off to rome (via blue express flight from an island).
What islands should I go to? I was thinking Mykonos and santorini, but those are the two most expensive islands, and are they sort of the same? I also had tossed the idea of Ios in there (we are young, students, like to have fun!), and possibly Paros (since it is cheap). We do want a relaxing time, but we also want to option to explore and see things. We also want this to be a cheaper part of our trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 2 네임드사다리 소스 ※연결 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 16 days in France and Italy
- 4 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 5 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 6 Avoid Europcar!
- 7 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 8 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 9 quickest way to Prague
- 10 Paris for children
- 11 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 12 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 13 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 14 Scotland - We're Here!
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 16 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 17 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 18 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 19 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 20 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 21 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 22 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 23 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 24 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 25 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco