I will be going to Greece in May June (as part of a larger trip) and I would like to narrow down 2 islands to go to.I have planned for 4 full days in athens (is this too much? too little?) and then want to see 2 islands (2 days each) then off to rome (via blue express flight from an island).
What islands should I go to? I was thinking Mykonos and santorini, but those are the two most expensive islands, and are they sort of the same? I also had tossed the idea of Ios in there (we are young, students, like to have fun!), and possibly Paros (since it is cheap). We do want a relaxing time, but we also want to option to explore and see things. We also want this to be a cheaper part of our trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 2 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 3 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 4 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 5 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 6 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 7 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 8 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 9 Beaches in Southern France
- 10 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 11 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 12 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 13 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 14 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 15 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 16 Amalfi coast
- 17 French lavender and cottages
- 18 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 19 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 20 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 21 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 22 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 23 Rome Rental Car
- 24 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 25 Iceland Waterfall Advice