I will be going to Greece in May June (as part of a larger trip) and I would like to narrow down 2 islands to go to.I have planned for 4 full days in athens (is this too much? too little?) and then want to see 2 islands (2 days each) then off to rome (via blue express flight from an island).
What islands should I go to? I was thinking Mykonos and santorini, but those are the two most expensive islands, and are they sort of the same? I also had tossed the idea of Ios in there (we are young, students, like to have fun!), and possibly Paros (since it is cheap). We do want a relaxing time, but we also want to option to explore and see things. We also want this to be a cheaper part of our trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 2 Which bus from Bratislava train station
- 3 Belgium for the 1st time
- 4 Help! Suggestions for Italian itinerary
- 5 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 6 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 7 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 8 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 9 Iceland and the Fareoe Islands in two weeks
- 10 The highlands
- 11 February in Florence
- 12 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 13 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 14 Naxos hotel question
- 15 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 16 Juangfrau / mt
- 17 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 18 Loire Valley itinerary
- 19 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 20 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 21 Should we go to Vienna?
- 22 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 23 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 24 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 25 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?