Looking for feedback re: the last 8/9 days of our 3-wk trip this fall. We arrive to Munich very early AM, will spend either 3 or 4 nights there, 1 night in Salzburg, and finish up with 3 or 4 nights in Prague before flying back to the states. We will be seeing Dachau and also taking train down to Neuschwanstein area for a day trip - would you recommend spending the extra night in Munich with those two time-consuming activities or recommend a 4th night in Prague? Thanks in advance!
8 days between Munich, Salzburg, Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 2 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 3 Viator.com in Turkey
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 6 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 7 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 8 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 9 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 10 Florence Hotel Advice
- 11 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 12 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 13 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 14 Scottish Passport
- 15 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 16 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 17 Italy tours
- 18 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 19 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 20 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 21 Air France strike
- 22 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 23 Europe in winter
- 24 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 25 Airbnb scam