We are arriving to Paris on 24 May Afternoon and Leaving by 31 May Noon.
We have 8 days.
Can some one please advise a itienary for us.
We are thinking to visit Paris - Switzerland and 1 German City.
It is a rush - but want to cover as many good places as possible.
Problem is I am unable to find a multi city train reservation.
I do not want to take a euro rail pass.
Please help and advise.
Thanks for reading.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 2 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 3 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 4 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 5 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 6 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 9 Revised itinerary for italy
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 12 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 13 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 14 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 15 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 16 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 17 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 18 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 19 If you had to choose one......
- 20 Amalfi Coast help
- 21 Paris Metro
- 22 A good book!!
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
8 Days-Arriving and Departing Paris - Itienary suggestions