We are arriving to Paris on 24 May Afternoon and Leaving by 31 May Noon.
We have 8 days.
Can some one please advise a itienary for us.
We are thinking to visit Paris - Switzerland and 1 German City.
It is a rush - but want to cover as many good places as possible.
Problem is I am unable to find a multi city train reservation.
I do not want to take a euro rail pass.
Please help and advise.
Thanks for reading.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 2 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 3 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship
- 4 Input on Paris Itinerary
- 5 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 6 Trip report European honeymoon
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 8 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 9 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!
- 10 London restaurant suggestions
- 11 Soccer Game in Portugal?
- 12 Sentimental Journey
- 13 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 14 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 15 Trip to Italy: Venice, Tuscany, Rome, Positano
- 16 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 17 10 day Spain trip - which cities?
- 18 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 19 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 20 Need help getting from Paris to St Jean Pied de port
- 21 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 22 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 23 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights
- 24 Florence-rothenburg or colmar?
- 25 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
8 Days-Arriving and Departing Paris - Itienary suggestions