We are arriving to Paris on 24 May Afternoon and Leaving by 31 May Noon.
We have 8 days.
Can some one please advise a itienary for us.
We are thinking to visit Paris - Switzerland and 1 German City.
It is a rush - but want to cover as many good places as possible.
Problem is I am unable to find a multi city train reservation.
I do not want to take a euro rail pass.
Please help and advise.
Thanks for reading.
8 Days-Arriving and Departing Paris - Itienary suggestions
- 1 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 6 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 7 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 8 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 9 rent car / Munich
- 10 Apartments in Rome
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 13 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 14 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 15 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 18 7 days in Andalucia
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Madrid to Sevilla
- 21 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 22 A full week in The Netherlands
- 23 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 24 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome