We are arriving to Paris on 24 May Afternoon and Leaving by 31 May Noon.
We have 8 days.
Can some one please advise a itienary for us.
We are thinking to visit Paris - Switzerland and 1 German City.
It is a rush - but want to cover as many good places as possible.
Problem is I am unable to find a multi city train reservation.
I do not want to take a euro rail pass.
Please help and advise.
Thanks for reading.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 2 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 3 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 4 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 5 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 6 Paris in August
- 7 SURPRISE TRIP
- 8 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 9 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 10 Visiting Zurich
- 11 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 12 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 13 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 14 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 15 Andalucia Spain
- 16 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 17 Vigo Spain????
- 18 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 19 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 21 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 22 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 23 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 24 Help with Spain Itinerary
- 25 Spain, Portugal trip planning
8 Days-Arriving and Departing Paris - Itienary suggestions