We are arriving to Paris on 24 May Afternoon and Leaving by 31 May Noon.
We have 8 days.
Can some one please advise a itienary for us.
We are thinking to visit Paris - Switzerland and 1 German City.
It is a rush - but want to cover as many good places as possible.
Problem is I am unable to find a multi city train reservation.
I do not want to take a euro rail pass.
Please help and advise.
Thanks for reading.
8 Days-Arriving and Departing Paris - Itienary suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 2 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 3 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 4 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 5 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 6 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 7 Help for San Sebastian
- 8 Weekend in Paris
- 9 Newgrange to Galway
- 10 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 11 Ghent or Paris?
- 12 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 13 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 14 Turkey small group tours?
- 15 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 16 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 17 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 18 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 19 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 20 Barcelona for single female
- 21 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 22 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 23 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 24 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 25 Venice - boats on canals