We are arriving to Paris on 24 May Afternoon and Leaving by 31 May Noon.
We have 8 days.
Can some one please advise a itienary for us.
We are thinking to visit Paris - Switzerland and 1 German City.
It is a rush - but want to cover as many good places as possible.
Problem is I am unable to find a multi city train reservation.
I do not want to take a euro rail pass.
Please help and advise.
Thanks for reading.
8 Days-Arriving and Departing Paris - Itienary suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 2 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 3 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 4 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 5 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 6 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 7 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 8 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 9 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 10 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 11 Day trip from London to Paris
- 12 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 13 Transportation in Barcelona
- 14 Ste Remy France
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 Europe in 21 days
- 17 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 18 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 19 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 20 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 23 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 24 5am arrival in Dublin
- 25 What are the best places to see in England