We are arriving to Paris on 24 May Afternoon and Leaving by 31 May Noon.
We have 8 days.
Can some one please advise a itienary for us.
We are thinking to visit Paris - Switzerland and 1 German City.
It is a rush - but want to cover as many good places as possible.
Problem is I am unable to find a multi city train reservation.
I do not want to take a euro rail pass.
Please help and advise.
Thanks for reading.
8 Days-Arriving and Departing Paris - Itienary suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 2 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 3 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 4 Dresden or Leipzig
- 5 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 6 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 7 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 8 Eiffel tower tickets
- 9 4-6 weeks
- 10 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 11 Help With Vienna
- 12 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 13 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 14 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 15 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 16 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 17 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 18 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 19 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 20 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 21 Venice Banning Fodors
- 22 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 23 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 24 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 25 Need Some Italy Planning Help