We are arriving to Paris on 24 May Afternoon and Leaving by 31 May Noon.
We have 8 days.
Can some one please advise a itienary for us.
We are thinking to visit Paris - Switzerland and 1 German City.
It is a rush - but want to cover as many good places as possible.
Problem is I am unable to find a multi city train reservation.
I do not want to take a euro rail pass.
Please help and advise.
Thanks for reading.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 Countries in 30 days
- 2 Is Capri worth going to?
- 3 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 4 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 5 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 6 At least 13 dead as flash floods hit the French Riviera
- 7 Malta in July
- 8 Outrageous car rental price in Lofoten, Norway!
- 9 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 10 Which City with Paris
- 11 A few hours in Rotterdam
- 12 Calling kimhe: Recommendation for concert at Palau de La Musica Catalana
- 13 London Boutique Hotel
- 14 Santorini
- 15 Paris transport
- 16 pick pockets in Rome
- 17 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 18 10 day Italian Honeymoon in December
- 19 French Toll Roads Chip & sign Credit Card Payments
- 20 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 21 Traffic Tickets - Why Should I Pay?
- 22 Salzburg, Vienna & Bratislava, Dec-Jan
- 23 Paris in April
- 24 MXP to Florence
- 25 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
8 Days-Arriving and Departing Paris - Itienary suggestions