Ok, so I finally have my flights and apartment booked for my Paris trip from June 4 - June 12. I need help with an itinerary now. I have an idea of what I want to do and see when I am there, but I have no idea how to actually plan it out.
So I arrive at the ORLY airport at 8:35 am, and then I need to get to this apartment as cheaply as possible: http://pierre.nguyen1.free.fr/elysees/
Throughout the 8 days I want to see the Louvre (going to go on Sunday because it is free), Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Musee d'Orsay, Luxembourg Gardens, Jardins des Tuileries, Versailles, Eurodisney, Sacre Coeur, Galeries Lafayette, Latin quarter, Marais and cruise the Seine (tickets are already booked).
So... Does anybody have any ideas of how I should structure this as part of my trip?
Thanks for all the help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Barcelona
- 4 Spain and South of France
- 5 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 6 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 7 Overnight at Heathrow
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 France, UK and Ireland
- 10 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 11 Ronda Wine/biking
- 12 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 13 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 Andalucia itinerary help
- 16 Santorini lodging
- 17 Germany family road trip help!
- 18 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 19 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 20 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 21 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 22 Prague
- 23 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 24 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 25 9 days in London