Ok, so I finally have my flights and apartment booked for my Paris trip from June 4 - June 12. I need help with an itinerary now. I have an idea of what I want to do and see when I am there, but I have no idea how to actually plan it out.
So I arrive at the ORLY airport at 8:35 am, and then I need to get to this apartment as cheaply as possible: http://pierre.nguyen1.free.fr/elysees/
Throughout the 8 days I want to see the Louvre (going to go on Sunday because it is free), Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Musee d'Orsay, Luxembourg Gardens, Jardins des Tuileries, Versailles, Eurodisney, Sacre Coeur, Galeries Lafayette, Latin quarter, Marais and cruise the Seine (tickets are already booked).
So... Does anybody have any ideas of how I should structure this as part of my trip?
Thanks for all the help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Time to go through customs in Glascow, Scotland
- 2 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 3 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 4 15 nights in Italy
- 5 Where to buy Saffron?
- 6 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 7 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 8 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 9 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 10 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 11 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 12 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 13 Southern Europe Trip for New Travelers
- 14 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 15 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 16 International driving permit required in France?
- 17 Hotel suggestions in Amsterdam
- 18 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 19 Distances in Paris
- 20 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 21 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 22 Dan Dooley Car Rental in Ireland
- 23 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens
- 24 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 25 Dordogne Trip Report