Ok, so I finally have my flights and apartment booked for my Paris trip from June 4 - June 12. I need help with an itinerary now. I have an idea of what I want to do and see when I am there, but I have no idea how to actually plan it out.
So I arrive at the ORLY airport at 8:35 am, and then I need to get to this apartment as cheaply as possible: http://pierre.nguyen1.free.fr/elysees/
Throughout the 8 days I want to see the Louvre (going to go on Sunday because it is free), Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Musee d'Orsay, Luxembourg Gardens, Jardins des Tuileries, Versailles, Eurodisney, Sacre Coeur, Galeries Lafayette, Latin quarter, Marais and cruise the Seine (tickets are already booked).
So... Does anybody have any ideas of how I should structure this as part of my trip?
Thanks for all the help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 2 advance tickets?
- 3 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 38 Days in Paris
- 6 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 7 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 8 A week in Paris
- 9 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 10 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 11 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 12 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 13 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 14 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 15 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 16 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 19 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 23 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 24 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 25 What tips can you give about packing?