Ok, so I finally have my flights and apartment booked for my Paris trip from June 4 - June 12. I need help with an itinerary now. I have an idea of what I want to do and see when I am there, but I have no idea how to actually plan it out.
So I arrive at the ORLY airport at 8:35 am, and then I need to get to this apartment as cheaply as possible: http://pierre.nguyen1.free.fr/elysees/
Throughout the 8 days I want to see the Louvre (going to go on Sunday because it is free), Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Musee d'Orsay, Luxembourg Gardens, Jardins des Tuileries, Versailles, Eurodisney, Sacre Coeur, Galeries Lafayette, Latin quarter, Marais and cruise the Seine (tickets are already booked).
So... Does anybody have any ideas of how I should structure this as part of my trip?
Thanks for all the help in advance!
8 Day Itinerary in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 2 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 3 Three ferries to Mull
- 4 American Express
- 5 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 6 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 7 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 8 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 9 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 10 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 11 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 12 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 13 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 14 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 15 Story of the German Christmas star
- 16 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 17 Airport ATMs
- 18 All Set To Go!!
- 19 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 20 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 21 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 22 Birmingham- Winter Sunday
- 23 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 24 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 25 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam