Ok, so I finally have my flights and apartment booked for my Paris trip from June 4 - June 12. I need help with an itinerary now. I have an idea of what I want to do and see when I am there, but I have no idea how to actually plan it out.
So I arrive at the ORLY airport at 8:35 am, and then I need to get to this apartment as cheaply as possible: http://pierre.nguyen1.free.fr/elysees/
Throughout the 8 days I want to see the Louvre (going to go on Sunday because it is free), Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Musee d'Orsay, Luxembourg Gardens, Jardins des Tuileries, Versailles, Eurodisney, Sacre Coeur, Galeries Lafayette, Latin quarter, Marais and cruise the Seine (tickets are already booked).
So... Does anybody have any ideas of how I should structure this as part of my trip?
Thanks for all the help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 2 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 3 Malaga Hotels - which one should I choose?
- 4 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 5 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 6 What type of visa is right for me?
- 7 http://www.supplementoffers.org/white-light-smile/
- 8 Munich
- 9 First time in France
- 10 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 11 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 14 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 15 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 16 Budapest Hotels
- 17 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 18 4 days in switzerland
- 19 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 20 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report
- 21 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 22 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 23 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 24 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 25 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?