Ok, so I finally have my flights and apartment booked for my Paris trip from June 4 - June 12. I need help with an itinerary now. I have an idea of what I want to do and see when I am there, but I have no idea how to actually plan it out.
So I arrive at the ORLY airport at 8:35 am, and then I need to get to this apartment as cheaply as possible: http://pierre.nguyen1.free.fr/elysees/
Throughout the 8 days I want to see the Louvre (going to go on Sunday because it is free), Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Musee d'Orsay, Luxembourg Gardens, Jardins des Tuileries, Versailles, Eurodisney, Sacre Coeur, Galeries Lafayette, Latin quarter, Marais and cruise the Seine (tickets are already booked).
So... Does anybody have any ideas of how I should structure this as part of my trip?
Thanks for all the help in advance!
8 Day Itinerary in Paris
- 1 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 2 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 3 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 4 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 5 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 6 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 7 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 8 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 9 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 10 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 11 First time traveler to Ireland
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 14 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 15 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 16 Prague - must see
- 17 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 18 Spain - Andalucia
- 19 Car in Prague
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 22 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 23 Lucerne & Zurich
- 24 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 25 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip