Ok, so I finally have my flights and apartment booked for my Paris trip from June 4 - June 12. I need help with an itinerary now. I have an idea of what I want to do and see when I am there, but I have no idea how to actually plan it out.
So I arrive at the ORLY airport at 8:35 am, and then I need to get to this apartment as cheaply as possible: http://pierre.nguyen1.free.fr/elysees/
Throughout the 8 days I want to see the Louvre (going to go on Sunday because it is free), Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Musee d'Orsay, Luxembourg Gardens, Jardins des Tuileries, Versailles, Eurodisney, Sacre Coeur, Galeries Lafayette, Latin quarter, Marais and cruise the Seine (tickets are already booked).
So... Does anybody have any ideas of how I should structure this as part of my trip?
Thanks for all the help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 2 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 3 マ서울안마＠서울안마방찾아가기!!!☎⦍o1o 9875 2236⦐ヤ민실장
- 4 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 5 restaurants in Marais district
- 6 France & Italy, May or June
- 7 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 8 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 9 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/nature-renew/
- 10 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 11 Engadine Valley help
- 12 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 13 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 14 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 15 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 16 Honeymoon in Greece
- 17 Italy for Christmas Week
- 18 A Month stay in Southern France
- 19 Shoes in Scotland
- 20 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 21 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 22 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 23 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 24 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 25 A Week In Athens - Trip Report