We would appreciate any assistance with our Ireland itinerary.
We will be staying in Ireland for 8 days in early October, arriving early in the morning of the first day. Our plan is to stay in Dublin, and then take a road trip by rental car to the West/South Coast, departing out of Shannon airport.
First, we were thinking of departing Dublin late on the third day or early morning of the fourth day. Which would you recommend?
Which cities would you suggest we overnight (we will stay in B&Bs or the like) in as we make our way around the scenic points and towns of the West/South Coast? We are looking for places with strong culture (e.g. good food, pubs, and music, etc). I have read that Cork, Dingle, Doolin and Galway are strong in this regard. Which scenic points would you visit along the way?
We would greatly appreciate advice on a detailed itinerary.
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 5 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 6 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 7 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 8 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 9 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 10 Maximizing Norway time
- 11 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 12 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 13 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 14 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 15 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 16 Hiking in Switzerland
- 17 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 18 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 19 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 20 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 21 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 22 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 23 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy