We would appreciate any assistance with our Ireland itinerary.
We will be staying in Ireland for 8 days in early October, arriving early in the morning of the first day. Our plan is to stay in Dublin, and then take a road trip by rental car to the West/South Coast, departing out of Shannon airport.
First, we were thinking of departing Dublin late on the third day or early morning of the fourth day. Which would you recommend?
Which cities would you suggest we overnight (we will stay in B&Bs or the like) in as we make our way around the scenic points and towns of the West/South Coast? We are looking for places with strong culture (e.g. good food, pubs, and music, etc). I have read that Cork, Dingle, Doolin and Galway are strong in this regard. Which scenic points would you visit along the way?
We would greatly appreciate advice on a detailed itinerary.
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Quizz !
- 4 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 5 Schengen Rule
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 8 Russia in two weeks in December
- 9 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 10 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 11 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 12 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 13 9 Days in Spain
- 14 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 15 Norway Honeymoon
- 16 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 17 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 18 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 19 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 20 Our future trip to Greece
- 21 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 22 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 23 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 24 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 25 Pay attention to your watches !