We would appreciate any assistance with our Ireland itinerary.
We will be staying in Ireland for 8 days in early October, arriving early in the morning of the first day. Our plan is to stay in Dublin, and then take a road trip by rental car to the West/South Coast, departing out of Shannon airport.
First, we were thinking of departing Dublin late on the third day or early morning of the fourth day. Which would you recommend?
Which cities would you suggest we overnight (we will stay in B&Bs or the like) in as we make our way around the scenic points and towns of the West/South Coast? We are looking for places with strong culture (e.g. good food, pubs, and music, etc). I have read that Cork, Dingle, Doolin and Galway are strong in this regard. Which scenic points would you visit along the way?
We would greatly appreciate advice on a detailed itinerary.
Thank you very much!
8 day Ireland Itinerary Help Needed
- 1 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 2 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 3 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 4 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 5 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 6 Germany and Italy
- 7 Which tour company would be best?
- 8 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 11 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 12 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 13 Changing of the Guard
- 14 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 15 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 16 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 17 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 18 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 19 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 20 Car rental
- 21 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 22 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 23 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 24 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 25 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square