We would appreciate any assistance with our Ireland itinerary.
We will be staying in Ireland for 8 days in early October, arriving early in the morning of the first day. Our plan is to stay in Dublin, and then take a road trip by rental car to the West/South Coast, departing out of Shannon airport.
First, we were thinking of departing Dublin late on the third day or early morning of the fourth day. Which would you recommend?
Which cities would you suggest we overnight (we will stay in B&Bs or the like) in as we make our way around the scenic points and towns of the West/South Coast? We are looking for places with strong culture (e.g. good food, pubs, and music, etc). I have read that Cork, Dingle, Doolin and Galway are strong in this regard. Which scenic points would you visit along the way?
We would greatly appreciate advice on a detailed itinerary.
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 2 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 3 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 4 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 5 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 6 Petrol in Greece
- 7 Train help for Prague
- 8 Meteora for older folk
- 9 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 10 Budapest & Prague
- 11 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 14 Paris day trips August
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 17 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 18 Acorn TV
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Germany train help!
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Athens
- 23 Transportation from Brno train station
- 24 Swiss Travel Pass
- 25 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,