My boyfriend and I are trying to plan an 8 day trip to Spain this fall (September). I am torn because there are so many things to see. We have both been to Barcelona before, but I feel like I didn't necessarily get the whole "experience."
We prefer coastal towns, love the beach, but also want to experience Spanish food, history, bullfighting, and maybe even a wine or vineyard tour.
I was thinking Barcelona, San Sebastian, and then maybe trying to fit in Valencia. Does anyone have suggestions? Alternatively, could fly into Madrid and do the Anduluscia area with Malaga, Seville, Granada. I am not sure what the best type of trip would be for us. It seems like would probably have to fly into Madrid or Barcelona, and then take additional flights to get elsewhere (we are from NY).
Please help! Any and all travel tips are welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyorder.org/alpha-pro-boost/
- 2 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 3 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 4 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 5 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 6 One night in the Dolomites
- 7 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 8 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 9 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 10 Airport Transit Visa
- 11 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 12 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 13 Where in Greece
- 14 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 15 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 16 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 17 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 18 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 19 Vatican tour
- 20 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 21 Day in Capri
- 22 alcazar question and seville advice
- 23 TSA Precheck
- 24 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 25 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches