My boyfriend and I are trying to plan an 8 day trip to Spain this fall (September). I am torn because there are so many things to see. We have both been to Barcelona before, but I feel like I didn't necessarily get the whole "experience."
We prefer coastal towns, love the beach, but also want to experience Spanish food, history, bullfighting, and maybe even a wine or vineyard tour.
I was thinking Barcelona, San Sebastian, and then maybe trying to fit in Valencia. Does anyone have suggestions? Alternatively, could fly into Madrid and do the Anduluscia area with Malaga, Seville, Granada. I am not sure what the best type of trip would be for us. It seems like would probably have to fly into Madrid or Barcelona, and then take additional flights to get elsewhere (we are from NY).
Please help! Any and all travel tips are welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 벨루가카지노义『【 UKE82。ZE。AM 】』义슈퍼카지노벨루가카지노
- 2 getting to CDG
- 3 Towersey, London
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 6 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 7 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 13 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 14 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 15 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 16 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 17 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 18 Amalfi Coast help
- 19 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 20 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 21 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 22 Ireland in April
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 25 A few days outside Rome