My boyfriend and I are trying to plan an 8 day trip to Spain this fall (September). I am torn because there are so many things to see. We have both been to Barcelona before, but I feel like I didn't necessarily get the whole "experience."
We prefer coastal towns, love the beach, but also want to experience Spanish food, history, bullfighting, and maybe even a wine or vineyard tour.
I was thinking Barcelona, San Sebastian, and then maybe trying to fit in Valencia. Does anyone have suggestions? Alternatively, could fly into Madrid and do the Anduluscia area with Malaga, Seville, Granada. I am not sure what the best type of trip would be for us. It seems like would probably have to fly into Madrid or Barcelona, and then take additional flights to get elsewhere (we are from NY).
Please help! Any and all travel tips are welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 Chania
- 3 Now to Madrid
- 4 Edinbrugh
- 5 Berlin to ?
- 6 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 7 Hotels in Turin
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 10 Studying art in English in venice
- 11 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 12 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 13 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 14 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 15 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 16 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 3 days solo in London
- 19 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 20 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 21 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 22 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 23 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 24 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 25 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?