My boyfriend and I are trying to plan an 8 day trip to Spain this fall (September). I am torn because there are so many things to see. We have both been to Barcelona before, but I feel like I didn't necessarily get the whole "experience."
We prefer coastal towns, love the beach, but also want to experience Spanish food, history, bullfighting, and maybe even a wine or vineyard tour.
I was thinking Barcelona, San Sebastian, and then maybe trying to fit in Valencia. Does anyone have suggestions? Alternatively, could fly into Madrid and do the Anduluscia area with Malaga, Seville, Granada. I am not sure what the best type of trip would be for us. It seems like would probably have to fly into Madrid or Barcelona, and then take additional flights to get elsewhere (we are from NY).
Please help! Any and all travel tips are welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best of Norway
- 2 favorite app for converting US $$
- 3 a week in Lombardia
- 4 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 5 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 6 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 7 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 8 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 9 Trip in September
- 10 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 11 One week in London with kids
- 12 Light weight small converter?
- 13 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 14 Positano Surprise
- 15 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 16 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 17 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 18 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 19 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 20 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 21 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 22 SNCF - low price for summer
- 23 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 24 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 25 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets