My boyfriend and I are trying to plan an 8 day trip to Spain this fall (September). I am torn because there are so many things to see. We have both been to Barcelona before, but I feel like I didn't necessarily get the whole "experience."
We prefer coastal towns, love the beach, but also want to experience Spanish food, history, bullfighting, and maybe even a wine or vineyard tour.
I was thinking Barcelona, San Sebastian, and then maybe trying to fit in Valencia. Does anyone have suggestions? Alternatively, could fly into Madrid and do the Anduluscia area with Malaga, Seville, Granada. I am not sure what the best type of trip would be for us. It seems like would probably have to fly into Madrid or Barcelona, and then take additional flights to get elsewhere (we are from NY).
Please help! Any and all travel tips are welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 2 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 3 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 4 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 5 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 6 Milan or Turin
- 7 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 8 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 9 Barcelona alternative
- 10 Paris to Italy
- 11 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 12 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 13 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 14 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 15 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 16 Iceland early december visit
- 17 Frankfurt to UK
- 18 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 19 God Save the Queen?
- 20 Road trip with our dog
- 21 9 Days in Spain
- 22 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 23 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 24 Spanish Medical Providers
- 25 Italy Car Scam