My boyfriend and I are trying to plan an 8 day trip to Spain this fall (September). I am torn because there are so many things to see. We have both been to Barcelona before, but I feel like I didn't necessarily get the whole "experience."
We prefer coastal towns, love the beach, but also want to experience Spanish food, history, bullfighting, and maybe even a wine or vineyard tour.
I was thinking Barcelona, San Sebastian, and then maybe trying to fit in Valencia. Does anyone have suggestions? Alternatively, could fly into Madrid and do the Anduluscia area with Malaga, Seville, Granada. I am not sure what the best type of trip would be for us. It seems like would probably have to fly into Madrid or Barcelona, and then take additional flights to get elsewhere (we are from NY).
Please help! Any and all travel tips are welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 2 사설토토 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 4 Highclare Castle
- 5 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 6 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 7 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 8 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 9 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 10 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 11 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 12 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 13 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 14 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 15 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 16 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 17 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 18 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 19 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 20 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 21 Salzburg itinerary review
- 22 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 23 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 24 Globus Iberian Tour
- 25 Journees du patrimonie 2017