My girlfriend and I are in the beginning stages of planning our first trip to Europe (probably towards the beginning of 2017). I just wanted to get some input on destinations. We would like to visit two cities (3 days each/2 days of travel) and would like to know your recommendations!
We will be leaving and returning to/from Boston.
Right now our list of possibilities includes:
Please feel free to provide thoughts on these cities along with adding cities you recommend!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 2 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 3 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 4 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 5 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 6 2 weeks from southern italy
- 7 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 8 Another Question re Scotland
- 9 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 10 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 11 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 12 travel around Spain
- 13 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 14 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 15 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 16 credit and debit cards
- 17 Where to stay in Umbria
- 18 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 19 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 20 First Trip to Ireland
- 21 Dalmation coast in October?
- 22 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 23 Confused on which train pass
- 24 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 25 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)