We are planning a trip to Paris next March for a long week-end, so I need to make the most of it! I have researched like crazy and narrowed my choices down to Hotel Langlois in the 9th or Hotel Muguet or Grand Leveque in the 7th. We like a quiet room, but we are on a budget and those hotels all sound good. Is the Rue de Cler noisy? Any feedback appreciated.
7th or 9th?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 4 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 River cruises
- 7 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 8 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 9 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 10 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 11 More help with housing in Puglia
- 12 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 13 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 14 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 15 7 days in Andalucia
- 16 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 17 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 18 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 22 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Ira Has Been Kidnapped