Need some clarity on the 72 hr network card in Vienna as this is our first visit to Austria.
We will be 2 adults and 2 children of 11 years & 10 years.
We will be staying in Vienna for 4 nights i.e. 3 full days.
Kindly advise us if we need to buy 72 hr network cards - 4 nos or do the children travel free or is there 1+1 travel free?
Also, we are looking at staying near Mariahilferstrasse - is this within walking distance to the Ring area (Inner district) & Naschmarkt. I am quite confused as to what will be the best cost effective option or should we just take a 24 hr card for each day. In addition, to the attractions in the Inner district, we would like to visit Schonbrunn Palace, Prater, Vienna Zoo (if possible) and the Belevedere Palace.
Please let me have your recommendations and how to go about it. Alternately, would you recommend staying in the Inner District to save on travel time and travel cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 2 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 3 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 4 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 5 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 6 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 7 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 8 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 9 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 10 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 11 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 12 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 16 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 17 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 18 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 19 Super Cover For Hertz
- 20 When to Visit Scotland
- 21 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 22 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 23 Amalfi Coast help
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Sicily