Need some clarity on the 72 hr network card in Vienna as this is our first visit to Austria.
We will be 2 adults and 2 children of 11 years & 10 years.
We will be staying in Vienna for 4 nights i.e. 3 full days.
Kindly advise us if we need to buy 72 hr network cards - 4 nos or do the children travel free or is there 1+1 travel free?
Also, we are looking at staying near Mariahilferstrasse - is this within walking distance to the Ring area (Inner district) & Naschmarkt. I am quite confused as to what will be the best cost effective option or should we just take a 24 hr card for each day. In addition, to the attractions in the Inner district, we would like to visit Schonbrunn Palace, Prater, Vienna Zoo (if possible) and the Belevedere Palace.
Please let me have your recommendations and how to go about it. Alternately, would you recommend staying in the Inner District to save on travel time and travel cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 2 Santorini lodging
- 3 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 4 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 5 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 6 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 7 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 8 Fodors monitors - "view profile" not available on Foxfire
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 info Faro & Algarve
- 11 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 12 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 13 Nafplio to Hydra
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 18 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 19 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 20 May get together in Paris
- 21 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 22 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 23 Self drive tour companies
- 24 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 25 Italian Honeymoon Advice