Need some clarity on the 72 hr network card in Vienna as this is our first visit to Austria.
We will be 2 adults and 2 children of 11 years & 10 years.
We will be staying in Vienna for 4 nights i.e. 3 full days.
Kindly advise us if we need to buy 72 hr network cards - 4 nos or do the children travel free or is there 1+1 travel free?
Also, we are looking at staying near Mariahilferstrasse - is this within walking distance to the Ring area (Inner district) & Naschmarkt. I am quite confused as to what will be the best cost effective option or should we just take a 24 hr card for each day. In addition, to the attractions in the Inner district, we would like to visit Schonbrunn Palace, Prater, Vienna Zoo (if possible) and the Belevedere Palace.
Please let me have your recommendations and how to go about it. Alternately, would you recommend staying in the Inner District to save on travel time and travel cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Leather goods in Florence
- 2 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 3 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 4 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 5 dinner jackets
- 6 Piedmont as a destination
- 7 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 8 Things to do in Montpellier
- 9 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 10 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 11 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 12 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 13 Italy in 11 Days
- 14 French election
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 Trip to Rome
- 17 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 18 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 19 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 20 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 21 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 22 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 23 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 24 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 25 3 week trip with children