Need some clarity on the 72 hr network card in Vienna as this is our first visit to Austria.
We will be 2 adults and 2 children of 11 years & 10 years.
We will be staying in Vienna for 4 nights i.e. 3 full days.
Kindly advise us if we need to buy 72 hr network cards - 4 nos or do the children travel free or is there 1+1 travel free?
Also, we are looking at staying near Mariahilferstrasse - is this within walking distance to the Ring area (Inner district) & Naschmarkt. I am quite confused as to what will be the best cost effective option or should we just take a 24 hr card for each day. In addition, to the attractions in the Inner district, we would like to visit Schonbrunn Palace, Prater, Vienna Zoo (if possible) and the Belevedere Palace.
Please let me have your recommendations and how to go about it. Alternately, would you recommend staying in the Inner District to save on travel time and travel cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 quickest way to Prague
- 2 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 3 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 4 Paris for children
- 5 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 6 Scotland - We're Here!
- 7 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 8 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 9 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 10 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 11 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 12 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 13 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 14 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 15 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 16 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 17 16 days in France and Italy
- 18 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 19 Avoid Europcar!
- 20 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 21 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 22 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 23 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 24 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 25 Vaporetto ticket time questions