Hello to everyone,
My summer is here again and I again want to focus on Scandinavia. I do not want to overload myself with urban destinations (plus Scandinavia isn’t cheap), but if somewhere is a must-see, of course I don’t want to miss out. I’ve been to Stockholm and Gothenburg, both of which I thought were impressive sightseeing destinations. I also visited Uppsala, which I found to be clean and respectable but not particularly special for tourists seeking out impressive towns or cities. What do you think of the 7 destinations below? Which-if any-do you think rank among the likes of Stockholm and Gothenburg in terms of being must-see urban destinations, which are good to make a stopover in ONLY if you are already in the area and which are not really worth it regardless. Of course, I know this is highly opinionated and nothing more. Thank you:
7 Swedish Destinations: ‘Must-sees’ or Not?
Hello to everyone,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 2 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 3 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 4 What to wear
- 5 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 6 Greece - trip report - Aegean Islands Chios, Lesvos and Samos Oct 2012
- 7 Sicily - not a trip report
- 8 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 9 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 10 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 11 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 12 Chip but no PIN
- 13 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 14 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 15 No points in Paris .....
- 16 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 17 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 18 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 19 What still confounds you about travel?
- 20 Three days in Spain
- 21 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 22 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 23 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 24 Eurostar booking
- 25 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean