Hello to everyone,
My summer is here again and I again want to focus on Scandinavia. I do not want to overload myself with urban destinations (plus Scandinavia isn’t cheap), but if somewhere is a must-see, of course I don’t want to miss out. I’ve been to Stockholm and Gothenburg, both of which I thought were impressive sightseeing destinations. I also visited Uppsala, which I found to be clean and respectable but not particularly special for tourists seeking out impressive towns or cities. What do you think of the 7 destinations below? Which-if any-do you think rank among the likes of Stockholm and Gothenburg in terms of being must-see urban destinations, which are good to make a stopover in ONLY if you are already in the area and which are not really worth it regardless. Of course, I know this is highly opinionated and nothing more. Thank you:
7 Swedish Destinations: ‘Must-sees’ or Not?
Hello to everyone,
- 1 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 2 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 5 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 8 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 9 Train travel in Europe
- 10 Prague Main Train Station
- 11 Itinerary Questions
- 12 Place to propose
- 13 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 16 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 17 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 18 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 19 Lake como
- 20 Christmas in Paris was fantastic!
- 21 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 22 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 23 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 24 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 25 Prague, Salzburg and Innsbruck