Hello to everyone,
My summer is here again and I again want to focus on Scandinavia. I do not want to overload myself with urban destinations (plus Scandinavia isn’t cheap), but if somewhere is a must-see, of course I don’t want to miss out. I’ve been to Stockholm and Gothenburg, both of which I thought were impressive sightseeing destinations. I also visited Uppsala, which I found to be clean and respectable but not particularly special for tourists seeking out impressive towns or cities. What do you think of the 7 destinations below? Which-if any-do you think rank among the likes of Stockholm and Gothenburg in terms of being must-see urban destinations, which are good to make a stopover in ONLY if you are already in the area and which are not really worth it regardless. Of course, I know this is highly opinionated and nothing more. Thank you:
7 Swedish Destinations: ‘Must-sees’ or Not?
Hello to everyone,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 2 Europe in 21 days
- 3 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 4 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 5 Street food in Turkey
- 6 Dublin Hostels
- 7 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 8 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 9 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 10 Spain Questions
- 11 9 days in turkey
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 14 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 15 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 16 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 19 Mont St Michel
- 20 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 21 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 22 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 23 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 24 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 25 Avignon to London?